Islandsandmirrors

Please have Separate Sub Forums in Society

Rate this topic

2 minutes ago, Marbles said:

There are no mountains to look at if you live in Glasgow. Some of it is a wee bit hilly but that's all about it.

True, I believe the mountains could be in places like Fort Augustus or Inverness but I will have to visit to be sure, insha'Allah.

1 minute ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

True, I believe the mountains could be in places like Fort Augustus or Inverness but I will have to visit to be sure, insha'Allah.

There are plenty of hills and mountains outside Glasgow if you travel further north into the Highlands. Ahh beautiful, wild country. Full of natural beauty!

6 hours ago, Yama Nemati said:

they are flirting with guys all day and are very hippie like at least the majority of them.

Really?

I'm moving there...

5 hours ago, Yama Nemati said:

Honestly I am just frustrated cause I had found out one of them liked me for a long time and I asked her for marriage and got rejected and than the girl goes and flirts with hella guys in front of me so I am kinda of frustrated and upset with that so maybe I just had a bad experience with one and maybe they are all good and I just had a bad situation because the person learned bad habits from these bay area hipsters. So maybe your right and there are good ones I just havent seen any yet.

edit: O ya and then the girl calls my mom and sister and tells them that I am crazy... what kind of stupid stuff is that?

wow, akhi.

This must have hurt.

You have that girl on your mind, that future, you like her, but she doesn't want you now , and you saw the signs.

She called yo mom and yo sister?

2 hours ago, Yama Nemati said:

ya but still that was one crazy b**** lol. Inshallah next time a normal one will like me or that one might change or something make duah for me.

Well bro, it's just frustration that has become abuse.  Don't show that you are weak. All girls are same and beautiful girls weigh less than average girls with good manners. So, wait for a good girl in your life rather than asking every beautiful girl "Will you marry me question". 

6 hours ago, Yama Nemati said:

Honestly I am just frustrated cause I had found out one of them liked me for a long time and I asked her for marriage and got rejected and than the girl goes and flirts with hella guys in front of me so I am kinda of frustrated and upset with that so maybe I just had a bad experience with one and maybe they are all good and I just had a bad situation because the person learned bad habits from these bay area hipsters. So maybe your right and there are good ones I just havent seen any yet.

I understand your frustration. But also try to remember that rejection happens everywhere. Literally everyday. 

I've had my heart broken way more and lived here my whole life, practically. Doesn't mean the city is all bad when you meet a few jerks. 

1 hour ago, Sindbad05 said:

Well bro, it's just frustration that has become abuse.  Don't show that you are weak. All girls are same and beautiful girls weigh less than average girls with good manners. So, wait for a good girl in your life rather than asking every beautiful girl "Will you marry me question". 

beauty is so subjective

we place so much weight on it man

If a girl takes care of herself, is moderately weighed/fit, i think it starts to matter less.

Everyone is obsessed with light skinned women , it's racism.

2 minutes ago, notme said:

Wait, let me get this straight.

Because men and women both face rejection, they need separate forums to bash each other? That's the message I'm getting here. 

Sister , it breaks my heart.

You don't know that feeling when you try your best, keep it halal, and then she says no. How it entails, how it feels, the sorrow.

We need our seperate forums in order to be truthful and open about our views on the opposite gender.

And let me be clear, men are sick and tired of the drama.

Just now, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

You don't know that feeling when you try your best, keep it halal, and then she says no. How it entails, how it feels, the sorrow.

Everyone either knows or will know this feeling. It's not only for men. 

If you wouldn't say it in front of your mother, sister, or grandmother, you shouldn't say it here. 

Just now, notme said:

Everyone either knows or will know this feeling. It's not only for men. 

If you wouldn't say it in front of your mother, sister, or grandmother, you shouldn't say it here. 

Plenty of sensible/halal sentiments i would not express infront of them, but i would here, not on women in general, but those shallow, shopping loving, kardashim watching, flirty, pretencious , no lifes.

9 minutes ago, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

Most people go through this feeling in life. It's nothing extraordinary. Time is a great healer.

20 minutes ago, notme said:

Because men and women both face rejection, they need separate forums to bash each other? That's the message I'm getting here. 

For me personally, and I'm sure many people on this forum, that perhaps having separate sub forums/sections/whatever can provide a more comfortable space instead of feeling self-conscious that the opposite gender is going to be repeatedly commenting on issues not their own. I know I would feel uncomfortable if a random brother who has no knowledge about various female topics would post his opinion.

What if woman were to ask questions about, for example, the best time to get pregnant or if there is any hadith on the matter? (Just throwing out a random example.) I'm sure she won't feel comfortable posting such a thread knowing that a brother would comment. The sub forums provided some sense of privacy is what I believe. 

Edited by Islandsandmirrors

4 hours ago, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

wow, akhi.

This must have hurt.

You have that girl on your mind, that future, you like her, but she doesn't want you now , and you saw the signs.

She called yo mom and yo sister?

ya she was a horrible person but tought she was smarter than she was. Oh well life moves on no need to dwell on the past.

Edited by Yama Nemati

2 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

I understand your frustration. But also try to remember that rejection happens everywhere. Literally everyday. 

I've had my heart broken way more and lived here my whole life, practically. Doesn't mean the city is all bad when you meet a few jerks. 

ya but its just stupid when a girl had liked you for 8 years and than says no to you cause she was pmsing but I see your point you cant let one bad individual affect you in a negative way.

5 minutes ago, Yama Nemati said:

ya she was a horrible person but tought she was smarter than she was. Oh well life moves on no need to dwell on the past.

Aquire currency, disregard women.

Just lift daily and rest brah

Lift, get a good pathway, and you'll see what the same women are going to do.

Akhi, they'll be trippin' and know your worth.

4 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

So, wait for a good girl in your life rather than asking every beautiful girl "Will you marry me question". 

I would never do that not to brag I am used to having girls chase me around I wouldn't do something desperate like that

Just now, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

Aquire currency, disregard women.

Just lift daily and rest brah

Lift, get a good pathway, and you'll see what the same women are going to do.

Akhi, they'll be trippin' and know your worth.

ya brah your right mashallah

4 minutes ago, Yama Nemati said:

ya brah your right mashallah

Women act based more so on emotions.

What they say =/= what they truly feel sometimes.

You gotta use that to your advantage.

Be king, be confident, work out, let your aura around you and the swag do the talkin'

10 minutes ago, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

Women act based more so on emotions.

What they say =/= what they truly feel sometimes.

You gotta use that to your advantage.

Be king, be confident, work out, let your aura around you and the swag do the talkin'

ya enough about woman they dont need all that attention, theres more important things to worry about

2 hours ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

For me personally, and I'm sure many people on this forum, that perhaps having separate sub forums/sections/whatever can provide a more comfortable space instead of feeling self-conscious that the opposite gender is going to be repeatedly commenting on issues not their own. I know I would feel uncomfortable if a random brother who has no knowledge about various female topics would post his opinion.

What if woman were to ask questions about, for example, the best time to get pregnant or if there is any hadith on the matter? (Just throwing out a random example.) I'm sure she won't feel comfortable posting such a thread knowing that a brother would comment. The sub forums provided some sense of privacy is what I believe. 

they should give you a sub forum

13 minutes ago, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

You know this sounds incredibly arrogant. :P 

Silly person.