Islandsandmirrors

Please have Separate Sub Forums in Society

Rate this topic

I think we need to have a Brothers Forum and Sisters Forum again because I'm getting really annoyed that marriage and marital issues are being lumped together with periods and 1000000 masturbation topics. 

Who is with me?  

Edited by Islandsandmirrors

3 minutes ago, E.L King said:

I am with you on this for sure. 

1 hour ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

I think we need to have a Brothers Forum and Sisters Forum again because I'm getting really annoyed that marriage and marital issues are being lumped together with periods and 1000000 masturbation topics. 

Who is with me?  

Aww.

You two agreeing on something?

1 hour ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

Who is with me?  

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling! Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes. The dead rising from the grave! Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together... mass hysteria!  

seriously though I kind of agree that theres no point having these separate forums. Instead maybe a subforum in the anonymous forum "anonymous society advice" or something.

Seriously though, whats to be done with mutah and masturbation threads?

I think its better and healthier this way because it might help the brothers and sisters understand each others perspectives better. Maybe once guys see that stuff like that annoys woman they might learn that its wrong to behave that way in front of others. Some times being too conservative can lead to evil as well.

If you are ashamed or embarrassed to talk about it, you might reconsider posting it. If you must discuss it, use the label "brothers only" or "sisters only" in your topic title. There is also the option of sending a PM to the @Anonymous account to post on your behalf. 

18 minutes ago, Yama Nemati said:

I think its better and healthier this way because it might help the brothers and sisters understand each others perspectives better. Maybe once guys see that stuff like that annoys woman they might learn that its wrong to behave that way in front of others. Some times being too conservative can lead to evil as well.

I don't think men are masturbating in public unless they are registered sex offenders or just retarded...

2 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

I don't think men are masturbating in public unless they are registered sex offenders or just retarded...

Sorry to say this but for you as a woman to mention something like that is very inappropriate and you should know that if you speak of matters like that in front of men than they will judge you to be a "certain" way. See? We are learning from each other already.

Just now, Yama Nemati said:

Sorry to say this but for you as a woman to mention something like that is very inappropriate and you should know that if you speak of matters like that in front of men than they will judge you to be a "certain" way. See? We are learning from each other already.

But you just claimed that men do this in public, and I'm pretty sure they don't unless they were kicked out of their homes… 

Anyway, that doesn't matter. What I'm saying is that your statement is inaccurate and maybe it was a grammar issue, which is why I pointed it out. So that other people don't get the wrong idea. 

Btw, if you haven't noticed, I can be pretty blunt. It's just the way I am. 

7 minutes ago, Yama Nemati said:

You're from California ?

Sorry to derail the thread, but what's it like there ?

I'm jealous of you all.

4 minutes ago, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

You're from California ?

Sorry to derail the thread, but what's it like there ?

I'm jealous of you all.

Yeah from the bay area I hate it here lol, its too hippie and annoying. Other than the weather almost everything else sucks, where are you from?

Yeah from the bay area I hate it here lol, its too hippie and annoying. Other than the weather almost everything else sucks, where are you from?

London, but i would swap with you any day of the week.

You have a huge shia community, though i hear cali is pretty shallow and looks obsessed.

The bay too, wow akhi.

11 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

But you just claimed that men do this in public, and I'm pretty sure they don't unless they were kicked out of their homes… 

Anyway, that doesn't matter. What I'm saying is that your statement is inaccurate and maybe it was a grammar issue, which is why I pointed it out. So that other people don't get the wrong idea. 

Btw, if you haven't noticed, I can be pretty blunt. It's just the way I am. 

lol where did I claim that men do this in public? and yeah if they do then they are retarded and even if they do that in private they are sinful and stupid and should stop but what I am saying is for you as a woman to mention something like that in front of men is very inappropriate because woman should be modest and shy and guys might think the "wrong" thing about you. You seem very cool and smart I am just telling you this because you may not understand since you dont know how guys minds work.

43 minutes ago, LadyNadine said:

I agree but it doesn't stop anyone from any gender going in the sisters section or brothers.

The problem is, brothers are too curious about what is in the sisters section, because of biological-hard-wiring

We need to make thes sisters section only accessible to users who are verified to be sisters.

2 minutes ago, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

London, but i would swap with you any day of the week.

You have a huge shia community, though i hear cali is pretty shallow and looks obsessed.

The bay too, wow akhi.

the bay area has a very small shia community, I think you are thinking more of southern California and the funny thing is you living in London,  I would rather switch with you since you guys have free healthcare and a better govt and more muslims. Also its cheaper for you guys to visit muslim holy sites and you guys have way more educational opportunities for muslims and European white ppl are way more classier and intelligent than American whites according to my observation of them.

1 minute ago, Yama Nemati said:

lol where did I claim that men do this in public? and yeah if they do then they are retarded and even if they do that in private they are sinful and stupid and should stop but what I am saying is for you as a woman to mention something like that in front of men is very inappropriate because woman should be modest and shy and guys might think the "wrong" thing about you. You seem very cool and smart I am just telling you this because you may not understand since you dont know how guys minds work.

You just said 

41 minutes ago, Yama Nemati said:

. Maybe once guys see that stuff like that annoys woman they might learn that its wrong to behave that way in front of others.

You're implying that men behave this way in front of others, meaning they do it in front of others, meaning they do it in public. 

Just now, Islandsandmirrors said:

You just said 

You're implying that men behave this way in front of others, meaning they do it in front of others, meaning they do it in public. 

hahaahha lol you misunderstood, what I meant was that men might learn that its wrong to write things about their private areas in front of other men or woman and they they might learn to be more modest and respectful.

the bay area has a very small shia community, I think you are thinking more of southern California and the funny thing is you living in London,  I would rather switch with you since you guys have free healthcare and a better govt and more muslims. Also its cheaper for you guys to visit muslim holy sites and you guys have way more educational opportunities for muslims and European white ppl are way more classier and intelligent than American whites according to my observation of them.

I won't deny there are advantages here and there, but in my eyes:

1. Our healthcare is free, true, but at the cost of longer waiting times. You get it quicker, but pay more.

2. While you may have less shia's in your exact location in california, there is a huge number in that actual area, making marriage chances so much higher - and a community feel.

3. Perhaps it is cheaper akhi, but when i last checked, there were more shia organisations of education in america.

4. You have not met the chavs here akhi, i grew up in rough areas my entire life, and i have seen the other side of these 'white classy englishmen'.