Darth Vader

Ignore Function Broken With Update?

Rate this topic

31 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

Hello

It feels as if the plumbing drain got blocked and all the undesirable matter can not be hid away any longer. Please fix it.

Thanks.

All the best.

there was an "Ignore" feature ?

Bro if you never found it all these years doesn't mean it doesn't exist. :blabla:

In fact it had evolved admirably a while before the site update as it had also stopped showing the name of the ignored poster or the option to view their post anyway.

Bismehe Ta3ala,

Assalam Alikum Brother DV,

Who do you want to ignore?  Is someone harrassing you with pms?

You are a veteran, you deserve better.  

When is SC going to take care of its vets?

M3 Salamah, FE AMIN Allah 

Sister I will not disclose any names for modesty's sake. No one is or has ever attempted to harrass me. Lets just say that there are individuals who are like, say, outlets of uhh.. "bad" things and by knowing them you come to realize that only [bad things] can come out of their communications outlets. Its probably because they are full of [bad things] in the first place. Therefore, it is most efficient to ignore them. The ignore function was created to serve such a purpose. Its like your choice of TV channels. Would you watch CNN, for instance? No, right? Would you like to accidentally press its channel number or wouldn't it be better to simply remove CNN from your TV's channel list, knowing you simply won't ever find the need to watch it. On that same note, even Larry King has left CNN for Russia Today, nothing less.

Edited by Darth Vader

On 5/10/2017 at 6:39 AM, hasanhh said:

Darth changed it again?  Third time in about 6 months -l guesstimate.

Is he having an identity crisis?  :D

Look who's talking, lol. At least I have one.

Tag an admin or two. @magma @Abbas.

They can look into the ignore function for you. Have to tried re-adding your list? 

FYI moderators love when people who don't get along ignore each other.

On 5/9/2017 at 3:28 PM, Darth Vader said:

Hello

It feels as if the plumbing drain got blocked and all the undesirable matter can not be hid away any longer. Please fix it.

Thanks.

All the best.

On 5/12/2017 at 8:20 AM, Abbas. said:

It's working fine. Mods and Admins cannot be ignored. 

Who was Darth trying to ignore :rolleyes:

I should use the ignore button; for the sake of  personal sanity and the maintaining of faith in the general sanity of mankind.

But for some reason there is always a little voice inside me that prevents me from doing it.

9 hours ago, starlight said:

Who was Darth trying to ignore :rolleyes:

I added / re-added them to the ignore list and they are still showing up. They are not admin or mod btw. Ignore function is broken.

Fix it please.

15 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

I added / re-added them to the ignore list and they are still showing up. They are not admin or mod btw. Ignore function is broken.

Fix it please.

Tag an admin. @Abbas. checked it before.

On ‎5‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 9:39 PM, hasanhh said:

Darth changed it again?  Third time in about 6 months -l guesstimate.

Is he having an identity crisis?  :D

15 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

Look who's talking, lol. At least I have one.

Ahhh, but, comrade-in-the-force, any choice in avatar is analyzed and used in your personality inventory the evilgelical, Big Mother Gov't keeps on everyone.

Be Safe. Be Paranoid. Keep Hidden. Keep Your Head Down.

Knowledge is SECRET

Reality is Classified

Computers Never Lie

Gov't is created gooder than Baby Jesus.

On 6/28/2017 at 8:28 PM, 313 Seeker said:

any updates? I have similar issue.

@313 Seeker I put you on my ignore list. Please reply here in this topic and when I come back to ShiaChat I will see if it works or not.

5957380795a42_ignoreall.jpg.223322a21b96f42e6cd20e8855417b59.jpg