Lion33

Question on banning

Rate this topic

Its weird because I seem some banned members who had high reputation levels and good posts who are banned. I am wondering why this is or what are the reasons for members being banned. Since I am new to this site and also have my real name on here it would be very embarrassing for me if I ever got banned since it would be here and some people here love to debate and insult so I need to know how far I can go and what are the boundaries lol.

honestly? they were banned for totally fair reasons. I have no problem with their banning. if they had that much reputation and were banned, you need to believe that they had to have done something major. 

I don't want to air dirty laundry of the site in public, but trust me they deserve it. 

if you want to get far on this website, basically be the opposite of me lol. always be polite, always take your time to carefully write posts. get along with everyone.

one thing is a very personal annoyance of mine is clickbait. it drags the site down as a whole and its kinda sad that people do it to feel some sort of validation. post regularly but never spam. 

Members get banned for serious or frequent rules violations. Sometimes these are not done publicly, but behind the scenes, so members may not understand why. Mods and admins have access to tools and info others don't, so know more of the story when making these decisions.

On 5/9/2017 at 8:19 AM, Ron_Burgundy said:

Please vote for me and i will bring democracy and transparency. 

On 5/9/2017 at 5:31 AM, magma said:

Members get banned for serious or frequent rules violations. Sometimes these are not done publically, but behind the scenes, so members may not understand why. Mods and admins have access to tools and info others don't, so know more of the story when making these decisions.

Can you "ban" avatars only?

Ron's new one is the premier candidate.

Please Ron, that is disgusto !  :sign_no:

:D

6 hours ago, Hameedeh said:

@Lion33 Your username was changed as you requested. :) 

@Ron_Burgundy Please be sure that your new avatar has his shirt on. :blush:

ahhhhhh ok I will change it... but its not wajib on a man to cover his entire body.... :D