Which Hawza city (Qom, Najaf, etc.) is best for learning Irfan? Which specific program do you recommend?

Are these degrees connected to Academic degrees like Masters and PhD. 

I want to go to Hawza and focus primarily on the science of Irfan. I know it will take many years to master. I want to focus on theoretical and eventually practical Irfan. 

7 minutes ago, FalconofAli said:

Which Hawza city (Qom, Najaf, etc.) is best for learning Irfan? Which specific program do you recommend?

I want to go to Hawza and focus primarily on the science of Irfan. I know it will take many years to master. I want to focus on theoretical and eventually practical Irfan. 

Before you can learn and master the sciences of Irfan you would have to learn and master the sciences of sharia first. You cant have the soul without the body. They say the baby first develops the body before the angel comes and blows the soul in.

Read Quran with commentary, also read Salooni a book that includes the "Jurisprudential decisions of Imam Ali a.s" to figure out how Imam Ali a.s analyze and interpret various sciences through his extraordinary insights and solves the most difficult matters. Read about the Debates of our Holy Imams with people of different religion which enhances the knowledge of a person and open new horizon of Irfan. 

Hawzah can provide you material and explanations, it is your own interest that develops Irfan. So as Quran says: "Why do not you cogitate". that is the rule. 

31 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

If I got an opportunity, I will go to Qom and Najaf, These are two main centers of Islamic Philosophy and Theology. If you can go, it is indeed a very great success. :)

Upon you is Peace from His Benevolence.

Upon you is Knowledge from His Mightiness.

Oh Allah, it is You, the Forgiving.

1 hour ago, FalconofAli said:

Many people think that studying Irfan is a short cut to enlightenment. It is not recommended for a novice to study Irfan.

Studying Irfan without mastering the other sciences will eventually lead to failure