In a world of despair, heartlessness and shamelessness

Without truth or light

Without a guide nor a teacher

With malicious, selfish preachers

With severe whippings of desire

And awful prison guards known as the disbelievers and wrongdoers

Who steal, trick and torment the pious believers

!رب! اشرح لي سدري ويسر لي امري

O Lord! Expand my chest and ease my task!

I have no words but Remembrance of Allah to bring me closer to where my Ruh is

My Ruh is light years away, in proximity to Allah

My train of thought is set on nothing else but Allah

While the feet of my worthless material body are digging into the barren ground of the dunya

Your trials and tests, Oh Allah! They have made me long for the tasbih rather than long for the 99th bead. They make my takbir the easiest part of salah, and my salams the hardest.

Your mercy and compassion, Oh Allah! They have softened my heart toward the Straight path! The path of your Anbiya! The path of your Awliya! The path of your worshippers! 

لا اله الا انت! سبحناك ان كنت من الظالمين

There is no God but You! Praise be to you surely I am among the wrongdoers

Where shall I turn in this place of destitution, despair, except to you!

Where shall I go when I am imprisoned in this land of disbelief and oppression!

I am ashamed of my sins and my low rank

I am ashamed of my company, I am ashamed of my lack of respect in my speech towards my family!

ولو انهم ظلموا انفسهم جاءك فاستغفروا الله واستغفر لهم الرسول وجدوا الله توابا رحيما

And if when they were unjust to themselves they had asked forgiveness from Allah, and the messenger also implored Allah, they would have surely found Allah forgiving and merciful

I bear witness that you, O Rasool Allah, Peace and Salutations upon You and your Family! I bear witness you were in a worse place than me!

And I bear witness! Your purified family was in worse destitution then me!

I implore you to implore Allah, and I will continue imploring Him, the Almighty, to save me from this destitution.

And I ask that you teach me, through what you endured, Oh Ale Tahireen to endure through my tests as you did!

And I implore Allah to keep me in those who remember Him! Through seeking knowledge and reciting Quran, and to keep my Salah from now until I die

So I might benefit from the tawassul of your Chosen Ones!

On the day where intercession of idols shall not avail any man.

And I beg you, Oh Allah! To raise me from my grave with a sword in my hand

To pronounce the advent of the Imam of our Time

To be a member of his army, and to be martyred

Taken up to where my Ruh seeks to be

In Jannah, far from this prison, 

where there are severe whippings and torments

Jannah for the Disbelievers,

and a torture camp for the Good

May I be martyred one day, Oh Allah! 

My intention is not to succeed in this fleeting world, Oh Allah!

I wish to fight in your path, Oh Allah!

So free me from this cage, where I am deprived of any satisfaction

Because my satisfaction comes from proximity to you 

اللهم صل علي سيدنا محمد و اله محمد ال بيت الطيبين الطاهرين

و عجل فراجهم من الاولين والاخرين

والعن الكبير علي الظالمين وعلي أعداء الامام الزمان

Oh Allah! Please bless Our Master Muhammad and His Family, the Ahlul Bayt, the good and pure

And destroy their enemies until the end of time

And may a severe curse be upon the wrongdoers and upon the enemies of the Imam of our Time

15 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

Sura 17 Ayat 85

SAHIH INTERNATIONAL

And they ask you, [O Muhammad], about the soul. Say, "The soul is of the affair of my Lord. And mankind have not been given of knowledge except a little."

I know my soul wants to be with Allah, but I am trapped on this earth, though I will continue working in the way of Allah.

Though I make dua that Allah will enlighten me with more knowledge.

4 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Though I make dua that Allah will enlighten me with more knowledge.

l'm the same way. So l heartedly endorse this practice.

8 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

السلام عليكم

In a world of despair, heartlessness and shamelessness

Without truth or light

Without a guide nor a teacher

With malicious, selfish preachers

With severe whippings of desire

And awful prison guards known as the disbelievers and wrongdoers

Who steal, trick and torment the pious believers

!رب! اشرح لي سدري ويسر لي امري

O Lord! Expand my chest and ease my task!

I have no words but Remembrance of Allah to bring me closer to where my Ruh is

My Ruh is light years away, in proximity to Allah

My train of thought is set on nothing else but Allah

While the feet of my worthless material body are digging into the barren ground of the dunya

Your trials and tests, Oh Allah! They have made me long for the tasbih rather than long for the 99th bead. They make my takbir the easiest part of salah, and my salams the hardest.

Your mercy and compassion, Oh Allah! They have softened my heart toward the Straight path! The path of your Anbiya! The path of your Awliya! The path of your worshippers! 

لا اله الا انت! سبحناك ان كنت من الظالمين

There is no God but You! Praise be to you surely I am among the wrongdoers

Where shall I turn in this place of destitution, despair, except to you!

Where shall I go when I am imprisoned in this land of disbelief and oppression!

I am ashamed of my sins and my low rank

I am ashamed of my company, I am ashamed of my lack of respect in my speech towards my family!

ولو انهم ظلموا انفسهم جاءك فاستغفروا الله واستغفر لهم الرسول وجدوا الله توابا رحيما

And if when they were unjust to themselves they had asked forgiveness from Allah, and the messenger also implored Allah, they would have surely found Allah forgiving and merciful

I bear witness that you, O Rasool Allah, Peace and Salutations upon You and your Family! I bear witness you were in a worse place than me!

And I bear witness! Your purified family was in worse destitution then me!

I implore you to implore Allah, and I will continue imploring Him, the Almighty, to save me from this destitution.

And I ask that you teach me, through what you endured, Oh Ale Tahireen to endure through my tests as you did!

And I implore Allah to keep me in those who remember Him! Through seeking knowledge and reciting Quran, and to keep my Salah from now until I die

So I might benefit from the tawassul of your Chosen Ones!

On the day where intercession of idols shall not avail any man.

And I beg you, Oh Allah! To raise me from my grave with a sword in my hand

To pronounce the advent of the Imam of our Time

To be a member of his army, and to be martyred

Taken up to where my Ruh seeks to be

In Jannah, far from this prison, 

where there are severe whippings and torments

Jannah for the Disbelievers,

and a torture camp for the Good

May I be martyred one day, Oh Allah! 

My intention is not to succeed in this fleeting world, Oh Allah!

I wish to fight in your path, Oh Allah!

So free me from this cage, where I am deprived of any satisfaction

Because my satisfaction comes from proximity to you 

اللهم صل علي سيدنا محمد و اله محمد ال بيت الطيبين الطاهرين

و عجل فراجهم من الاولين والاخرين

والعن الكبير علي الظالمين وعلي أعداء الامام الزمان

Oh Allah! Please bless Our Master Muhammad and His Family, the Ahlul Bayt, the good and pure

And destroy their enemies until the end of time

And may a severe curse be upon the wrongdoers and upon the enemies of the Imam of our Time

Oh Allah, this poem comes from one of your most loyal worshippers.

Avail!

Avail!

The angels would say:

Raise! How rewarding is your Submission! Raise! You are an example of the Righteous! Raise!

Oh Mansur, enter your garden!

5 minutes ago, Kazemi said:

Oh Allah, this poem comes from one of your most loyal worshippers.

Avail!

Avail!

The angels would say:

Raise! How rewarding is your Submission! Raise! You are an example of the Righteous! Raise!

Oh Mansur, enter your garden!

3 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

@Mansur Bakhtiari Very beautiful Poem really, I loved it. Never have I seen such great love coming out of heart becoming such beautiful words in Poem. 

We should collect all of the poems on SC and compile them into one book for LionofNajaf Publishers. That would be the best.

1 hour ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

We should collect all of the poems on SC and compile them into one book for LionofNajaf Publishers. That would be the best.

By Allah, this is a great idea.

How could I describe the idea with words?

Oh Allah, you are the Uppermost.

This is the book about my noble Imam, my last heir of the Ahlulbayt:

9200000077277396.jpg

This was made from the Najafi Publishers.

Edited by Kazemi