SheikhAlHabib'fan

Any community in the Balkans (south east Europe)?

Assalamu alaikum brothers

Is there any ithna ashari shia community, organization or mosque that you know can be found in the Balkans?

La ilahe ilallah wa Muhammadan rasulullah wa Aliyan waliyullah Ya Ali

و عليكم السلام اخي

I know Albania has a huge Shia community, mainly made up of Alevis/Bektashis, who have some differences from us but are still Twelver Shi'i. Yerevan should have Shia mosques for sure...

15 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

و عليكم السلام اخي

I know Albania has a huge Shia community, mainly made up of Alevis/Bektashis, who have some differences from us but are still Twelver Shi'i. Yerevan should have Shia mosques for sure...

I know brother, I don't really respect the bektashi because of some of their rituals similar to the Jewish ones. However that shouldn't stop me from participating in their prayer etc, but are you sure they don't pray the same way as sunnis? I know some bektashis who said that bektashis are sunni, even some hanafi friends confirmed. Do you have any information (videos, website or statements) from bektashis to confirm that they offer the acts of worship in the same way as us? I know they believe in 12 imams but don't they practice sunni fiqh?

On 5/4/2017 at 9:29 PM, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

@AleviTurkmenKhorasan is Bektashi so ask him.

They are definitely Shia, but I'm not sure if they pray salah like us...

Just google bektashi 

Good news brother, after some research I found this video of a Turkish Alevi praying. They pray like us...

May Allāh swt reward you brother!

I will join the Alevi community of Albania, since I also know Albanian, In Sha Allah!

On 2017-5-6 at 4:51 PM, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Good news brother, after some research I found this video of a Turkish Alevi praying. They pray like us...

I will join the Alevi community of Albania, since I also know Albanian, In Sha Allah!

You're moving there Akhi?

51 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

You're moving there Akhi?

Sure! It's weird staying with the sunni community. I can't pray in the mosques or even have religious friends because they are mostly wahabi. The hanafi are disturbed by tabarra etc...

7 hours ago, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

Sure! It's weird staying with the sunni community. I can't pray in the mosques or even have religious friends because they are mostly wahabi. The hanafi are disturbed by tabarra etc...

Where are you now? Will you be moving to a foreign country?

30 minutes ago, AleviTurkmenKhorasan said:

That video is wrong, that is Caferi prayer not Alevi

AnD Bektaşi is not Sünni. 

Why does everyone hate us but claims it's theirs 

Sorry brother! There is, in my understanding, many misconceptions about Bektashis.

On 5/4/2017 at 9:29 PM, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

@AleviTurkmenKhorasan is Bektashi so ask him.

They are definitely Shia, but I'm not sure if they pray salah like us...

Just google bektashi 

The brother told me that they pray salah differently. For example: they pray in Turkish, rather than using Arabic etc.

16 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Where are you now? Will you be moving to a foreign country?

I take back what I earlier wrote...

On 5/6/2017 at 9:51 PM, SheikhAlHabib'fan said:

are you albanian shia rafidhi?