Salam alaikom

I am interested in possibly, as I can't go for Ziyarat in Iran or Iraq, I could go attend lectures at a Hawza Ilmiyya somewhere for a week or two. I heard that in Iran they do crash courses for up to three months, but I can't go to Iran at the moment. I am thinking Lebanon might be an option, as I have went on a few of the websites in Arabic and saw a few towns like Jebel Aamal, Habees and Baalbek having Hawza's. I just want to attend some lectures, have a bit of a spiritual vacation and bring some books home for further study. Can anyone give me more info so I can plan out for a potential trip? Jazak Allah kheir

2 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Salam alaikom

I am interested in possibly, as I can't go for Ziyarat in Iran or Iraq, I could go attend lectures at a Hawza Ilmiyya somewhere for a week or two. I heard that in Iran they do crash courses for up to three months, but I can't go to Iran at the moment. I am thinking Lebanon might be an option, as I have went on a few of the websites in Arabic and saw a few towns like Jebel Aamal, Habees and Baalbek having Hawza's. I just want to attend some lectures, have a bit of a spiritual vacation and bring some books home for further study. Can anyone give me more info so I can plan out for a potential trip? Jazak Allah kheir

Oh brother who is a companion of who I am companion of,

Oh brother who is an enemy of who I am enemy of,

May your journey be a shining light,

Of knowledge that accompanies you,

For years to come,

Teach your offspring,

So they continue the practice of Haqq,

So you will be remembered in their hearts.