Rate this topic

Quick story.

l was telling a history professor, ~1975, something my father said, "Once a people loses their fundamental sense of physical well-being, then that's it." Continuing his statement in the meaning: then things start falling apart after that.

When l ran into the professor again he asked my where my father got that idea. l told him my father said, "lt is pretty obvious, right?" when l asked him the same.

ln short, the professor was telling me that he expressed the idea to his friends at the university and they also found it interesting and made a project out of it. So, the historians, sociologists and so forth tried to fashion a model. The "answer" they came up with was 25 to 35 years from then.

They modeled around the drug use, the accelerated rise in endemic sex diseases, disregard for 'educated thinking' and substituting emotionalism and relying on stereotypes, and so forth.

Since then we have had epidemics of cocaine and crack, meth, and recently heroin and fentanyl.

Social disease and associated infections (mites, TB, hepatitis, herpes, etc) are now chronically pervasive. Gastroschisis  from chlamydia is prevalent in the Western USA.

lrrational money management even at the gov't level. The "tech wreck" of 2000-2002 which wiped out 7+Trillion dollars in face value of stocks and property. Short term 'performance' over sustainable planning. Then the housing bubble, peaking in 2007, which -from that date- will take 10-12 years to play out (the recent price rise in housing is do to thousands of bank repossessed properties being kept of the market).

Belief in the 'divinity' of force.

Y'all can see this and more.

Twenty-five years would be 2000. Thirty-five years was 2010.

When Pax Americana (today) is replaced by pax Judaica (future)

AND THEN, An invincible Muslim army (mahdi) will arise out of Afghanistan (not confirmed) its surrounding territory. Hint: Nuclear armed Pakistan is one neighbor. Iran which has a well trained military and allies in Iraq is on the other side. They can seize the Zionist states of Kuwait, Bahrain and Saudi Arabia. They might be joined by the Turkish army after the civil war. During the end times, Russian Orthodox believers will help Islam in their struggle against the Zionists. Please note that the Jews killed over 60 million Christians when they ran the Soviet Union. I agree with the opinion that Gog of the Koran is the US and Great Britain and that Magog is Russia.  Pax Judaica will require the US to challenge Russia and China to a nuclear war and that few people will survive. 

Then, Jesus will return as Messiah. H

Beautiful quote from the Quran :

They plotted but God is the wisest of all plotters.

@hasanhh 

Those who planned to replace Pax Americana with Pax Judaica began plotting America’s fall even before the demise of Pax Britannica. The seeds of America’s collapse were sown at a meeting of Rothschild associated bankers on November 22, 1910 when they drafted legislation to create the Federal Reserve bank.

You might have noticed that President Kennedy who dared challenge the authority of the banking cartel was assassinated on the anniversary of the meeting that created the Federal Reserve. He was also killed because he opposed Israel’s acquisition of nuclear weapons and opposed enlarging the Vietnam war. Even in that day Judaica wanted America to enter the Vietnam war and to lose it to prepare the way for the downfall of America and the rise of the Jewish World Order.

The seeds of America’s demise were planted by the Jewish banking system which allows the privately owned Federal to create money out of nothing and then through fractional reserve banking lend out 10 to 30 times as much as was originally created. This will in due time create an unpayable debt and interest burden which is designed to transfer all wealth to the banks. It also creates a Depression just like the one the world is now entering. In the last Depression three million Americans died from starvation between 1929 and 1939 according to the Russian demographer Borisov. As I have said before, this current Depression should be called the Greatest Starvation because I believe 9 million Americans will die of starvation without a banking reform that only a political earthquake could bring about. 

When this Depression is over, the Rothschild Criminal Network will buy everything for pennies in the dollar with money they stole from us.

As we saw, 1913 was the year the seeds of the collapse of the American dollar were sown. In 1912 the president of a rabbinical association changed his political affiliation from Republican to Democrat so he could vote for Woodrow Wilson. He had heard from the Rothschild network what a good thing World War I would be for Judaica. In 1915 a Rothschild agent from JP Morgan told a group of Philadelphia businessmen that America would enter the war so the war would go past 1915. This is according to Ferdinand Lundberg’s classic America’s 60 Families. The war had to last until England, France, Russia and Germany went bankrupt making America the world financial center. It also made World War II possible. 

So we see Judaica betrayed America, England, France, Russia and Germany in 1912 and 1913 just so Israel and the worldwide Israeli Crime Network could achieve a Pax Judaica in the 21st century. The Jewish betrayal of America can easily be traced all the way back to November 22, 1910 and further if you include the assassination of President Lincoln. 

That betrayal continued from World War II to 911 and the present day. The German Army and Navy attempted to surrender in March of 1939 but His Majesty’s Jewish government refused. The New York Jew FDR had refused attempts by the Japanese Emperor to surrender and embargoed trade as the Zionist owned Teleprompter Reader is currently attempting to do to Iran. WW II made the Crime Network a lot of money, set up the very profitable Cold War, allowed the Jews of Russia to kill millions more believers and gave the Holy Land to a people who consistently mocked God. 

The Zionists and their allies in the American government gave Chins and North Korea to the Communists after WW II. This got tens of millions of people killed including American soldiers which is a good thing in the eyes of Jewish criminals. They continued this policy in Vietnam by killing JFK so America would go into the Vietnam war and lose. More Americans killed. More American resources wasted. All part of the plan to advance Judaica.

America was also betrayed in 1994 with the passage of NAFTA (North American Free Trade Act) which sent 50,000 American manufacturing plants overseas. The only way left for Americans to make money was to engage in Jewish banking Bubbles in the Dot Com and Mortgage Backed Securities frauds. The Jewish control of America is so great that not one banker has gone to jail despite having stolen over 30 trillion dollars in the past two decades. Ben Bernanke created over 6 trillion dollars just to buy back fraudulent securities from Europeans so he could keep New York bankers out of jail.

I should point out that the Talmud tells the Jews that it is perfectly permissible to rob the Gentiles as soon as the Jews get control of their government.

Obviously, Israel did 911. Their Crime Network also blew up the Oklahoma City Federal building on 4-19-1995 killing 168 people including 19 children in the daycare center. The Zionist media covered up their crimes in both cases making them guilty of murdering more than 3,000 Americans in addition to treason and war crimes for misleading NATO nations into invading Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan.

It is obvious that the Zionists want to time an attack on Iran to coincide with the collapse of the dollar. The Jews will want the Christians to blame their 30% unemployment rate and hyperinflationary depression on the Muslims.

BUT, will they succeed in creating this Pax Judaica...... its seems more so that they will fail, nol?

The US military does not want to attack Iran. They know they will die. The Iranians have 20 submarines with 327 kmh (223.7 mph) supercavitating torpedoes, lots of Mach 3 Russian made anti-ship missiles, 130 mile range (210 km) rocket artillery with 1,300 pound (600 kg) warheads and guided missiles with fuel air explosive warheads. The Persian Gulf fleet and US Central Command will be destroyed within 5 minutes of any foolish attack on Iran. The US military knows that. They also know Israel did 911. Israel sent live video feed of their attack on the World Trade Center to the CIA which Dr Richard Fuisz amongst others saw according to Susan Lindauer in her book Extreme Prejudice. Dr Alan Sabrosky who is of Jewish descent and taught at the Army War College has been telling his friends inside the military that Israel did 911. 

I do not believe the US military will attack Iran. 

Pax Judaica will expose Israel to the threat of hundreds of thousands, if not a million incoming missiles from Iran, Syria and Hezbollah if Iran is attacked. Pax Judaica has already exposed 70 million Jews outside Israel to accusations of treason.

Salaam brother america is not any power its only joke they get defeated everywhere where they start war iraq Afghanistan and now Syria they has no power power is only Allah Swt no one other

Edited by Shahjee12145

29Apr17

l was watching an old video tape this morning.

ln Oct 2009 the National Debt reached $1.42 Trillion (much lower than now) which was "the highest since WW2".

l also remembered a USArmy study about 8-10 years ago. ln assessing potential recruits the Army determined that 74% of these potentials (teenage boys and older)  are unfit for enlistment or drafting because of criminal records, extensive drug use and/or grossly overweight.

l also remember that in 2003, l heard a public health official from the Atlanta area say on the radio that in her area the average 10 year old girl had 2 1/2 sex diseases.

physical well-being ... lost

An old article. l got the story from Wed's the 3rd of May's BBC World.

http://wvrecord.com/stories/511075675-city-of-huntington-sues-drug-wholesalers-over-opiod-epidemic 

ln the BBC story, the Fire Chief said 1/3 of their "runs" were for opiods. The BBC also reported that 1-in-10 residents are opiod users.

On 5/3/2017 at 9:50 PM, hasanhh said:

physical well-being ... lost

An old article. l got the story from Wed's the 3rd of May's BBC World.

http://wvrecord.com/stories/511075675-city-of-huntington-sues-drug-wholesalers-over-opiod-epidemic 

ln the BBC story, the Fire Chief said 1/3 of their "runs" were for opiods. The BBC also reported that 1-in-10 residents are opiod users.

I have a friend whose family had lived in West Virgina for generations and she loves it there. Most of her adult life she has lived in the vicinity of Huntington. She and her husband are looking at moving now. It's that bad. 

On 29/04/2017 at 4:05 AM, Quiet one said:

America is the world superpower

One day it must fall

When will this happen?

There are people willing and able to work harder (Mexicans) and smarter (Indians) than Americans.

America could gain by their presence, but that would need Americans to put the national interest ahead of their own. But they're not, Trump's immigration policies are both symptoms of the decline and will be the cause of it increasing.

On 5/3/2017 at 9:50 PM, hasanhh said:

Reading this article in my Facebook feed reminded me of this discussion.

When things look horrible, look for the good. Don't open the article at work - it's a tear-jerker.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/saving-beckley-opioids-one-practice-time-163930934.html?soc_src=social-sh&soc_trk=fb

People like this Coach Sarrett make me think of we could just get rid of the whole government and Big Business, we might just do ok.

They have already lost at all the games. Their fall is inevitable now. The fabric of their society is torn to threads and their humanity and morals is all but gone. Any sort of hiccup as a nation, be it economic or military or internal strife and that will be the end. Their jobs have gone outside their borders and the inequalities are getting sharp. Its only a matter of time even if no external violence happens. All bets are off now imo.

My own personal calculation tells me that one of their imposed wars will go nuclear and it will be the "big red flame" that will wipe them out just like Chief Seattle predicted. Probably this nuclear war will result in the prophecy of 90% of world population dying because of course its never so easy and they will take many of them with them. In fact the level of insanity the human race is afflicted by these days and how cheap human life is to another human and because the NWO has so many nuclear governments having their rivals, the nuclear spark is easy to ignite and easy to get out of hand. When you have the science outlets telling you that you never evolved to canibalize each other only because human meat is deficient in nutrition then by extrapolation of that sort of thought patterns our self destruction is quite at hand and only a matter of time.

Edited by Darth Vader

Just now, Darth Vader said:

They have already lost at all the games. Their fall is inevitable now. The fabric of their society is torn to threads and their humanity and morals is all but gone. Any sort of hiccup as a nation, be it economic or military or internal strife and that will be the end. Their jobs have gone outside their borders and the inequalities are getting sharp. Its only a matter of time even if nothing violent happens. All bets are off now imo.

My own personal calculation tells me that one of their imposed wars will go nuclear and it will be the "big red flame" that will wipe them out just like Chief Seattle predicted. Probably this nuclear war will result in the prophecy of 90% of world population dying because of course its never so easy and they will take many of them with them. In fact the level of insanity the human race is afflicted by these days and how cheap human life is to another human and because the NWO has so many nuclear governments having their rivals, the nuclear spark is easy to ignite and easy to get out of hand. When you have the science outlets telling you that you never evolved to canibalize each other only because human meat is deficient in nutrition then by extrapolation of that sort of thought patterns our self destruction is quite at hand and only a matter of time.

Which prophecy is that? Not an islamic prophecy broski, so it has no basis. Not sure if you saw my reply up there, but there won't really be a "Fall" of the U.S.A. Never ever ever ever.

Trust me, what WILL happen however will be a power transfer rather than total fall. This tranfer will go to the Israelis. 

Pax Americana (present) must be replaced by pax Judaica (future) just like pax Britannia (past) was replaced by Pax Americana (present). This transfer will be very different however, and much quicker.

Its the third, final, and briefest stage of the master-plan, a Pax Judaica world-order is about to replace Pax Americana. The passage from the second to the third and final ruling state in the master-plan is again taking place through a series of strange wars. Israel would soon replace USA as the ruling state in the world and when that occurs, a Jew would eventually rule the world from Jerusalem and claim to be the true Messiah! But he would not be Jesus the true Messiah. Rather, Prophet Muhammad explained that he would be Dajjal the false Messiah (Anti-Christ)

Plans are already being made for there "third temple" 

Image result for israel third temple

21 minutes ago, Bazzi_ said:

Which prophecy is that? Not an islamic prophecy broski, so it has no basis.

You are Sunni right? Of course you never heard or will find it in your "islam", heh.

Edited by Darth Vader

23 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

You are Sunni right? Of course you never heard or will find it in your "islam", heh.

Shia to the bone man... why do you assume things?

Ok sir, start reading your shia stuff then

27 - And through the same chain of narrators from Husain bin Saeed from Safwan bin Yahya from Abdur Rahman Ibne Hajjaj from Sulaiman bin Khalid that he said: I heard Abi Abdullah (a.s.) say:

“The reappearance of the Qaim will be preceded by two types of death: the red death and the white death. Five out of seven people will perish through this. The red death is killing by the sword and the white death is plague.”

28 - Narrated to us Muhammad bin Musa bin Mutawakkil: Narrated to us Ali bin Husain Sadabadi from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Khalid from his father from Muhammad bin Abi Umair from Abi Ayyub from Abi Baseer from Abi Abdullah (a.s.) that he said:

“There will be a solar eclipse on the 5th of Ramadhan preceding the reappearance of the Qaim.”

29 - And through the same chain of narrators from Abi Ayyub from Abi Baseer and Muhammad bin Muslim that they said: We heard Abi Abdullah (a.s.) say:

“It will not take place till two-third of human population does not perish.” He was asked: “If two-third perish, who will remain?” He replied: “Are you not satisfied that one-third will remain?”

https://www.al-islam.org/kamaaluddin-wa-tamaamun-nima-vol-2-shaykh-saduq/chapter-57-signs-reappearance-al-qaim

Btw you got me, in a way. Its not 90% exactly, more like 71% in the first hadith (and i can not find the 90% figure reference right now). Also sorry for assuming you a non-shia but your bold certainty based on your unawareness made me think that way. Sorry.

(@thread: sorry for the derail, not my fault tho)

Edited by Darth Vader

“There will be a solar eclipse on the 5th of Ramadhan preceding the reappearance of the Qaim.”

1 hour ago, Darth Vader said:

Ok sir, start reading your shia stuff then

https://www.al-islam.org/kamaaluddin-wa-tamaamun-nima-vol-2-shaykh-saduq/chapter-57-signs-reappearance-al-qaim

Btw you got me, in a way. Its not 90% exactly, more like 71% in the first hadith (and i can not find the 90% figure reference right now). Also sorry for assuming you a non-shia but your bold certainty based on your unawareness made me think that way. Sorry.

(@thread: sorry for the derail, not my fault tho)

Well, looks like were gonna be fine for the next 30 years checked all the solar eclipse dates for the next 30 years and none of them coincide with what the 5th of ramadan would be in that year (unless I missed something). So, can we really be safe for the next three decades, no ones going to get ancy and use their nukes.....?

https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEpath/SEpath.html

Edited by Bazzi_

31 minutes ago, Bazzi_ said:

Well, looks like were gonna be fine for the next 30 years checked all the solar eclipse dates for the next 30 years and none of them coincide with what the 5th of ramadan would be in that year (unless I missed something). So, can we really be safe for the next three decades, no ones going to get ancy and use their nukes.....?

https://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/SEpath/SEpath.html

In NASA we trust...

There is also a hadith that says that the astronomers will be wrong and their established knowledge in stars distorted and rendered useless by a 6 day continuous solar eclipse followed by a 6 day continuous lunar eclipse before reappearance.

So those charts mean nothing.

4 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

There is also a hadith that says that the astronomers will be wrong and their established knowledge in stars distorted and rendered useless by a 6 day continuous solar eclipse followed by a 6 day continuous lunar eclipse before reappearance.

So those charts mean nothing.

4 hours ago, IbnSina said:

In NASA we trust...

Those tinfoil hats must be itchy