sidnaq

American Public School Yusuf Estes

1 hour ago, Bazzi_ said:

@sidnaq Islam has no demographic, color, race, inhabitant. Islam was meant for ALL mankind. You really need to drop your bias towards "westerners". You've totally been brainwashed by someone

listen bro heres the thing, i cant say that i am conpletely against the west, as others also cant say because we are influenced by the west in some way.and i wasnt against the west, it was just recently due to sjws, homosexuality rises and feminism rises as well as other things recently that made me hate the west.i feel like i liked the western culture until 2011 or 2013.im not completely against al western systems or culture just the aspects of it i dont like,esepcially recently.nobody brainwashed me, it was just getting hit by a lot of bullets .the thing here is if other criticse the west in political systems, their co\rruption what makes them different than me when they themselves are staying in the west. just because i have different issues about the west than they do.so their criticism is all good and they get to stay and reap the benefits of the west. sometimes i dont even only criticse west just toronto. and even then i wrote a thread stating apology and stating not all toronto is evil,

Edited by sidnaq

When you listen to Estes, keep in mind that he is Salafi and bankrolled by Al Saud. He has given speeches praising Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahab, the spiritual father of ISIS. 

I am not saying he has nothing interesting to say but keep the context in mind and take what he says with two, three, or four grains of salt.

I was educated in the US public school system and i turned out ok, i think

There are definitely problems and issues but there are many sincere and dedicated educators in the system whose primary concern is the quality education and well being of the children. Also i have seen the public education system in several countries im the ME and none of these came close to producing consistent quality in education outcomes over time. 

1 hour ago, sidnaq said:

listen bro heres the thing, i cant say that i am conpletely against the west, as others also cant say because we are influenced by the west in some way.and i wasnt against the west, it was just recently due to sjws, homosexuality rises and feminism rises as well as other things recently that made me hate the west.i feel like i liked the western culture until 2011 or 2013.im not completely against al western systems or culture just the aspects of it i dont like,esepcially recently.nobody brainwashed me, it was just getting hit by a lot of bullets .the thing here is if other criticse the west in political systems, their co\rruption what makes them different than me when they themselves are staying in the west. just because i have different issues about the west than they do.so their criticism is all good and they get to stay and reap the benefits of the west. sometimes i dont even only criticse west just toronto. and even then i wrote a thread stating apology and stating not all toronto is evil,

The issues you bring up are not limited to the "west", its a worldwide trend but your personal bias tells you otherwise. Worry about yourself, not happy with the west? Then why don't you move, your well above age, you can do whatever you want. Go to Saudi Arabia and come back, then let us know how much you hate the west.

Just now, Bazzi_ said:

The issues you bring up are not limited to the "west", its a worldwide trend but your personal bias tells you otherwise. Worry about yourself, not happy with the west? Then why don't you move, your well above age, you can do whatever you want. Go to Saudi Arabia and come back, then let us know how much you hate the west.

brother brother please, as i said i am not against all aspects of westernization!!!! of course i could move to saudi even if i felt i would belong there much better or treated better, but imagine if a muslim was having a hard time adjusting to the west, would you tell them, then go to saudi and dont complain. no that too is not an swer because america is a freedom extremist, and saudi has hostile tendencies towards shias. if dubai was the same way as it was , i would like to go back, not because of emiratis or the elites but because of the indians and paksitanis the different atmosphere there, if hopefully its the same atmosphere there.

ANd i already explained to you whati  liked ,didnt like and even apologized for but you didnt listen to me.

.i feel like i liked the western culture until 2011 or 2013.im not completely against al western systems or culture just the aspects of it i dont like,esepcially recently.nobody brainwashed me, it was just getting hit by a lot of bullets .the thing here is if other criticse the west in political systems, their co\rruption what makes them different than me when they themselves are staying in the west. just because i have different issues about the west than they do.so their criticism is all good and they get to stay and reap the benefits of the west. this is how i explained it. if tommorrow you criticise the political system of trump why dont you move, why stay there when you know the ameircan government is corrupt. dont point the saudi gun at me, you too can go and live there.

3 hours ago, sidnaq said:

brother brother please, as i said i am not against all aspects of westernization!!!! of course i could move to saudi even if i felt i would belong there much better or treated better, but imagine if a muslim was having a hard time adjusting to the west, would you tell them, then go to saudi and dont complain. no that too is not an swer because america is a freedom extremist, and saudi has hostile tendencies towards shias. if dubai was the same way as it was , i would like to go back, not because of emiratis or the elites but because of the indians and paksitanis the different atmosphere there, if hopefully its the same atmosphere there.

ANd i already explained to you whati  liked ,didnt like and even apologized for but you didnt listen to me.

.i feel like i liked the western culture until 2011 or 2013.im not completely against al western systems or culture just the aspects of it i dont like,esepcially recently.nobody brainwashed me, it was just getting hit by a lot of bullets .the thing here is if other criticse the west in political systems, their co\rruption what makes them different than me when they themselves are staying in the west. just because i have different issues about the west than they do.so their criticism is all good and they get to stay and reap the benefits of the west. this is how i explained it. if tommorrow you criticise the political system of trump why dont you move, why stay there when you know the ameircan government is corrupt. dont point the saudi gun at me, you too can go and live there.

Before you accuse us or Bazzi of attacking you (which I am not, don't take it the wrong way), have you ever considered that when you complain about America/Canada the way you do that some of us might feel like you think we are part of the problem, in other words, you are attacking us.

I am trying to get out of Trump's America but at least,I don't have worry about getting flogged severely there, just because I insulted a prince by accident like in the Emirates or get killed by terrorists for my beliefs like in Pakistan.

Thanks be to Allah that America is such a "freedom extremist", because it gave me the freedom to be a Shia, would have been much harder if I lived in Saudi Arabia or Malaysia.

I read your threads, I gave you advice and you continue to talk about the same issues, I don't why you do but it is confusing. Personally I don't think you are upset with the West, the problem is much deeper; I think you are upset with your parents for taking you to Toronto. It's not that Pakistan is more Islamic than Canada. Sounds to me like you miss your friends and family back home. Why don't you stop seeing the trees and look at the forest. Your parents brought you here so could be safe and sound.

Who cares about the weird people, sis? They aren't a big part of your life and don't bother you unless you let them. Just don't mind them and your life will be much easier there.

Otherwise, I agree with @Islandsandmirrors, stop whining and pining and I mean in the nicest way possible. Everything is going to be ok, sis. 

no brother gaius ,you are wrong, dont tell me what happened in my life, and how it affects me. i listened to others too ut i realised whati faced, it was not normal, JazakAllah for the advice about avoiding weird ppl tho. but i wasnt attacking bazzi or island, they asked me a question and i answered them back.