LeftCoastMom

It seems Pope Francis gave a TED talk...

Rate this topic

2 hours ago, MohammadAli1993 said:

Salam brother, how can it be that Allah will bless him if he helds a belief that Allah has a Son? Isn't that what the Almighty despises the most? 

Peace 

The actually believes Jesus is "god" himself, not just the son of "god". In fact, that is what most Christians believe.

Edited by Sumerian

On 12/24/2017 at 8:36 PM, MohammadAli1993 said:

Salam brother, how can it be that Allah will bless him if he holds a belief that Allah has a Son? Isn't that what the Almighty despises the most? 

Salam Brother

Pope Francis believes what he believes because he was born as such.

I am pretty sure that many non-Christians who condemn Christian beliefs would themselves have remained Christians if they had been born in the faith.

It is easy to say that God has given us the intelligence to determine the truth.

But realistically, it is much more than intelligence that is required to establish which is the right set of beliefs.

You and I are Muslims only because we were born Muslims, not because we have immersed ourselves in a lifelong study of comparative religion to establish the truth.

I do not know about you, brother, but I am pretty sure that I would have remained a Christian if I was born one.

No one knows the precise arithmetic that God will use to weed out the chaff.

But there is little doubt in my mind that Christians like Pope Francis will go to heaven before many Muslims will.

And as the saying goes, God knows best.