Rate this topic

Just now, baqar said:

God be with you, brother.

Actually, we will be happy to see you again.

If you cannot be here regularly, do please come once in a while. 

it is not so bad here.

Is it?

It is. So many people show me disrespect anyways. 

To be honest, some of your posts are worrying because you think you know what you're talking about but don't actually have enough knowledge. I suggest posting  only when you are 100% certain of your answer and can back it up.

Edited by Ibn Al-Shahid

3 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

@AfricanShia 

Thank you Brothers and Sisters for educating me on certain topics. I am leaving ShiaChat for good. 

Great Imam give the method of dealing with such situations ( Ref- Hadith of Unwan Basri)

The three instructions recommended by me for forbearance consist of:
1. Whoever tells you: 'For each sentence you speak to me, I will speak ten sentences in response. ' You
should say in reply: 'If you speak ten sentences to me, in reply you will not hear even one sentence from
me.
2. Whoever threatens you with abusive language, you should promise him good wishes and advice.
3. Whoever accuses you, you must say in reply: 'If you said it right may God forgive me and if you lied
then may God forgive you.

So you should not leave shiachat due to someone who disrespect you I am 100% sure that here are lot of people which respect you. You should try to focus on learning other than some bad people in minority. If your objective is ILM then you can not leave shiachat but if your objective is your nufs then you will not stay here 

4 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

@AfricanShia [Mod Note: You posted in a forum that does not allow replies. Your topic was moved here.]

Thank you Brothers and Sisters for educating me on certain topics. I am leaving ShiaChat for good. 

Salam Bro,

Many of your posts were already familiar to us-on-SC, yet we hope, inshallah, you gained.

lslam is about what you think and how you act, despite whatever suggestions the shataneen say to you.

Not anything to do with aesthetics, emotionals and other distractions.

5 hours ago, Ibn Al-Shahid said:

To be honest, some of your posts are worrying because you think you know what you're talking about but don't actually have enough knowledge. I suggest posting  only when you are 100% certain of your answer and can back it up.

Vice-Versa. 

6 hours ago, hameedeh said:

You never reported anyone. If Mods were aware of a problem they would have contacted you about it. 

Look closer. Check my recent posts on topics. Look at the replies. 

Edited by AfricanShia

@AfricanShia

I just read the post you had made on True Christianity. I must say that @iCambrian(with due respect to him) could clearly not present facts to you and therefore just kept going on about how usless your post was.

Being a shia muslim, If someone made a accusation against Islam, I would try my best to present facts and not target the user and his question(like that user did to you). Anyways, I don't really think there is anything to get offended about because Christians will respond as they found the post a bit offensive. You have to be open-minded and take everything they say and be happy to argue with them. 

7 minutes ago, ali_fatheroforphans said:

@AfricanShia

I just read the post you had made on True Christianity. I must say that @iCambrian(with due respect to him) could clearly not present facts to you and therefore just kept going on about how usless your post was.

Being a shia muslim, If someone made a accusation against Islam, I would try my best to present facts and not target the user and his question(like that user did to you). Anyways, I don't really think there is anything to get offended about because Christians will respond as they found the post a bit offensive. You have to be open-minded and take everything they say and be happy to argue with them. 

Ok. Its just so stressful dealing with Non-Shias/Non-Muslims especially Christians because they deny over and over again but cant even provide some evidence if im wrong.