Rate this topic

15 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

Yeah,,,you should read my posts instead of skimming and guessing. 

I think you are so arrogant man. Don't you think that others are human like you?  You think you are Mr: perfect guy? 

Don't see humility in you bro? And why would you think because you have always conflicts in your brains and hate and spite for nothing.

Burn yourself Bro in hate and spite :)

@Son of Placid

By talking in this way, none will consider you to be just person and if you do not care. I do not care about you as well. I read whole whatever you wrote and I do not know whether you read or not. If you don't respect others no will respect  you as well. We Muslims are as human  as you and there is not need to be so much hateful and full of prejudice. 

17 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

@Son of Placid

By talking in this way, none will consider you to be just person and if you do not care. I do not care about you as well. I read whole whatever you wrote and I do not know whether you read or not. If you don't respect others no will respect  you as well. We Muslims are as human  as you and there is not need to be so much hateful and full of prejudice. 

It is evident that a post is an opportunity to reply, not to understand. To show you any humility would be to ignore the words written in Matthew 7. 

The whole whatever included a lot of question marks not yet addressed. This is your time to shine.

22 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Let us give another try to this question and show to me that it is wrong bro :)

And about Newton, we will discuss later. Insha-Allah. 

No need to discuss Newton, his formula is 100% OK. (The way you wrote, with bracket in wrong place, gives a distance to large if a is more than 1. To little if a is  between 0 and 1) 

1/3+2/3+1/8=1 is wrong. No need to discuss that with you either. You will never admit. 

Edited by andres

48 minutes ago, andres said:

No need to discuss Newton, his formula is 100% OK. (The way you wrote, with bracket in wrong place, gives a distance to large if a is more than 1. To little if a is  between 0 and 1) 

1/3+2/3+1/8=1 is wrong. No need to discuss that with you either. You will never admit. 

Hahaha let us solve inheritance problem. Why won't I admit.  

Tell me whose share you consider 1/3rd whose 2/3rd and whose 1/8th? 

Then after we understand problem we will add and also tell property.

54 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

It is evident that a post is an opportunity to reply, not to understand. To show you any humility would be to ignore the words written in Matthew 7. 

The whole whatever included a lot of question marks not yet addressed. This is your time to shine.

I didn't understand a single thing from you please ask questions one by one and I'm here to reply. :) you were just firing and alleging didn't saw a question coming. Ask questions, I'm here.

26 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Hahaha let us solve inheritance problem. Why won't I admit.  

Tell me whose share you consider 1/3rd whose 2/3rd and whose 1/8th? 

Then after we understand problem we will add and also tell property.

A man dies, his 3 daughters, wife and 2 parents. The Quran ( 4:11-12), promises them these shares of what is left after all depts are payed:

3 Daughters 2/9 each, Wife 1/8, Father and Mother 1/6 each.

11 minutes ago, andres said:

A man dies, his 3 daughters, wife and 2 parents. The Quran ( 4:11-12), promises them these shares of what is left after all depts are payed:

Wait a second bro, I will read from my notes of Islamic law and Jurisprudence and then I will tell you the answer. :)

28 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

I didn't understand a single thing from you please ask questions one by one and I'm here to reply. :) you were just firing and alleging didn't saw a question coming. Ask questions, I'm here.

Can I refer you back to my posts? The questions are still there.

24 minutes ago, andres said:

Ask your questions one by one because it may have happened that I did not understood those questions because of the length of the paragraph. 

21 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Ask your questions one by one because it may have happened that I did not understood those questions because of the length of the paragraph. 

If a man dies and have got 3 or mor daughters they shall share 2/3 of what is left after debts are paid.

The wife of the dead man shall inherit 1/8

The dead mand parents shall each inherit 1/6. That is the parents together inherit 2/6=1/3

Lets say the man leaves 100$  2/3=66,67

1/8=12,50$

1/3=33,32$

The sum of these shares is 112,50$

But the man only had 100$

Two or more daughters 2/3rd

Wife if there be children then 1/8th

Father 1/6 if the deceased  had children

Mother 1/6th if the deceased  had children

Solution:- First of all, sum all the denominators 3+8+6+6 = 23

Now, daughters will have 2/3rd out of 23 parts that are 23(2/3) = 15.33 

Wife will have 23(1/8) = 2.87

Father will have 23(1/6) = 3.83

Mother will have 23(1/6) = 3.83

If add them together then there will be 25.86 will small difference as compared to 23. I have calculated it and there is minor difference in the total parts that are 23 and total sum is coming 25.86 that can be adjusted. However, I will further study it and tell you tomorrow Insha-Allah. :) 

@andres

This issue resembles with the issue of a problem which was brought to Imam Ali a.s where there were 17 camels that were to be dispensed among three persons, one having the share of  1/2, 1/3 and third 1/19. 

So, if we add them up together, it will make up 17/2+17/3+17/9 = 16.05 while real number was 17 camels. 

So, Imam Ali a.s said to them that allow me to add one came to it and they agreed and now the sum became 17+1 = 18

So, the share became 18/2+18/3+18/9 = 17, and Imam Ali a.s took away 1 Camel back.

Now, coming to my question, applying same technique, we have sum that is equal to 25.86 against 23, So, finding the error, it will be 25.86-23 = 2.86, now, as per equal share: 

Deduce from 15.33- 2.86(23) = 13.42 

Deduce from 2.87-2.86(1//8) = 2.505

Deduce from 3.83-2.86(1/6) = 3.36

Deduce from 3.83-2.86(1/6) = 3.36

This makes up to near 22.67 which is approximately near to 23. 

The idea is to apply the error formula method as Imam Ali a.s used and deduce or add as per the shares described the Quran and if you take as many digits after decimal system, the answer will be more and more near to the actual sum and that is 23. 

Actually, Quran way of division is based on the context of 1 share for man and half for woman. It may occur that you may not be able to define the definite shares due to the incorporation of fractional system in Islamic share system but if you try to use logic and rational as Imam Ali a.s taught us, you will be able to get perfect inheritance sum with equal parts.

Edited by Sindbad05

I sure hope that 1/19th of a camel was tasty. 

The numbers used may also include one portion being taken first, then the other portion %s taken from a lesser sum. I think the Qur'anic calculation may have been situation specific, but not fully explained. It leaves us with confusion but not a contradiction.

1 minute ago, Son of Placid said:

I sure hope that 1/19th of a camel was tasty. 

The numbers used may also include one portion being taken first, then the other portion %s taken from a lesser sum. I think the Qur'anic calculation may have been situation specific, but not fully explained. It leaves us with confusion but not a contradiction.

There are signs for those who ponder :)

We have to be just in adding or subtracting. There is plenty of information for saving oneself from falling into error. :) 

2 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Two or more daughters 2/3rd

Wife if there be children then 1/8th

Father 1/6 if the deceased  had children

Mother 1/6th if the deceased  had children

Solution:- First of all, sum all the denominators 3+8+6+6 = 23

You cannot use the sum of all the denominators like that. Wrong mathematics. Maybe you understand if I put it this way: Each daughter recieves 1/3 of 2/3 which makes 2/9. The sum of the denominators now is 9+9+9+8+6.

The correct way to calculate is to translate all shares so that they have the same denominator.:

1/3=8/24

2/3=16/24

1/8=3/24

Lets say what is to be shared is a birthdaycake. We have now cut it up into 24 slices. Three or more daughters have been promised to share 16 slices, the parents share 8, and the wife gets 3.

8+16+3=27

But there are only 24 

5 minutes ago, andres said:

You cannot use the sum of all the denominators like that. Wrong mathematics. Maybe you understand if I put it this way: Each daughter recieves 1/3 of 2/3 which makes 2/9. The sum of the denominators now is 9+9+9+8+6.

The correct way to calculate is to translate all shares so that they have the same denominator.:

1/3=8/24

2/3=16/24

1/8=3/24

Lets say what is to be shared is a birthdaycake. We have now cut it up into 24 slices. Three or more daughters have been promised to share 16 slices, the parents share 8, and the wife gets 3.

8+16+3=27

But there are only 24 

I am not sure if this is relevant but I know in sunni fiqh they would just lower the issued inheritance collectively per person.

If we took away 1/8th of the inheritance from each, it would be 14/24 for the daughters, 7/24 for the parents and the wife gets 2.625. But then there is an excess so what would they do with that?

28 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

I am not sure if this is relevant but I know in sunni fiqh they would just lower the issued inheritance collectively per person.

If we took away 1/8th of the inheritance from each, it would be 14/24 for the daughters, 7/24 for the parents and the wife gets 2.625. But then there is an excess so what would they do with that?

The shares in the Quran does in this case not add up and must be diminished. Shia and Sunni does this differently, with slightly different result. The prescription in the Quran is not perfect. Would God make such error?

9 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

@Son of Placid @Sindbad05 you guys need to calm down. Dont say that you dont care about one another. 

Hey, don't go getting yourself banned. Nothing should get that involved. All too many make one bad post and end up  reported and gone. It's not worth it if you're here to learn. 

I know you've been taught that Christians are astray and disgusting in every way, but it's not the Qur'an, it's ahadith that makes sure the Christians are wrong. Muhammad gave more credit to Christians than any Muslim since. He entrusted his followers to a Christian kingdom until the home front settled down. This culture of war wants us to forget such things. 

Can you deny there is, (or ever was) a true Christianity?

It's time to stop thinking in terms of the Muslim world, and the Christian world when we all know it's a secular world run by secular leaders with scattered religions for flavour. 

One of the reasons this thread failed is because the title is "True Christianity", but nothing in the opening post points to true anything, only what's wrong with Christianity with gross inaccuracies. No mention of what a true Christian is, or should be. No sources for the statements made, no room for correction. Simply put, there's no room for debate.

The best example; Paul is how many things? He changed what? Many accusations made, no source. My offer to confront those sources go ignored, probably because you don't want your opinion changed. That could shake the entire foundation of your faith. I get it.

I know your sources. 

Let me ask a simple, hypothetical question, assuming you were in position to judge.

Will an unrepentant circumcised murderer go to Heaven? 

15 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

I am sorry brother, But there are various forms of Mountains and one such kind is the formation of mountains due to the collision of tectonic plates in such a way that they gets inserted like nails into the land and it has been said by many geologists that one of the reasons of earthquakes is the eradication of Mountains for roads. I do not know why it seems inaccurate to you, May be you are biased and do not like this idea.

6 Days of creation cannot be understand by an ordinary intellect and bias, try to eradicate your bias and try to understand it with impartiality and reason. 6 days could be six conditions or six phases of making world worthy of living.

Another important discovery of Quran is that it foretold the existence of two seas which no one discovered until recent centuries for no any Arab knew it and Prophet knew it.

Prophecies of Quran are many, one among this was the defeat of Iranians at the hands of Romans which posed great threat to Muslims during that time and the verse of Quran was revealed many years before that event occurred.

For further, there are many verses and you could search them and read them yourself :D 

Earthquakes caused by the eradication of mountains for roads? 

Good thing I'm a geologist. 

This is just not true. As a matter of fact, many mountains, I would say are the opposite of stabilizing forces for the land. Many mountains, formed by volcanoes for example, are very unstable and regularly erupt and change position and collapse and may even destroy their surroundings. 

In other cases, a mountain is no more a stabilizing feature of land, than a saltine cracker, floating in a bowl of tomato soup, which is to say, not at all.

In regards to the 6 day topic, you do not seem to understand it for yourself, so I'm not sure why you're trying to defend something that you do not understand.

and what are the two seas? There are many more than just 2 seas, so what two were discussed in the prophecy?

Edited by iCambrian