Rate this topic

1 minute ago, AfricanShia said:

If you want to debate about Christianity then I will show you the truth.

You have the truth?

You confirmed that you prefer to stick with what you were told, as opposed to your own research, It's been debunked numerous times in this forum over many many years. That is not a platform from witch to start. You'll fall off, hurt yourself.

Just now, Son of Placid said:

You have the truth?

You confirmed that you prefer to stick with what you were told, as opposed to your own research, It's been debunked numerous times in this forum over many many years. That is not a platform from witch to start. You'll fall off, hurt yourself.

I prefer to stick and worship Allah. We have proof to show you that Shia Islam is the true way but you prefer to deny the truth. Enjoy yourself, pray to God as much as you want but Allah wont answer your prayers. All the good deeds that you do Allah doesnt count them. Enjoy yourself all you want for the rest of your life but in the afterlife dont say that you werent warned. Thank you so much for your comments I truly do appreciate your time and please live a long, healthy life. 

2 minutes ago, AfricanShia said:

I prefer to stick and worship Allah. We have proof to show you that Shia Islam is the true way but you prefer to deny the truth. Enjoy yourself, pray to God as much as you want but Allah wont answer your prayers. All the good deeds that you do Allah doesnt count them. Enjoy yourself all you want for the rest of your life but in the afterlife dont say that you werent warned. Thank you so much for your comments I truly do appreciate your time and please live a long, healthy life. 

What makes you think God hasn't already answered many of my prayers?

Are you going to start by telling me what I believe?

Sorry if this is stressful, but if I went around calling your leaders antichrist it would be a call to arms, If you do it, we what...swallow and follow? 

Hey @Sindbad05, we're over here. 

1 hour ago, Son of Placid said:

What makes you think God hasn't already answered many of my prayers?

Are you going to start by telling me what I believe?

Sorry if this is stressful, but if I went around calling your leaders antichrist it would be a call to arms, If you do it, we what...swallow and follow? 

Hey @Sindbad05, we're over here. 

Call my leader Antichrist and I would show you proof that they were not. On Judgement Day you will return to Allah and he will speak to you and tell you the truth and that of what you used to do. Inshallah that you have a long life ahead of you so enjoy of that which you can get from this world. I am not going to prove myself to anybody nor am I going to convince anybody of anything. 

6 hours ago, iCambrian said:

Sarcasm ^.  This topic isn't one for debating the divine nature or infallibility of ayatollahs, so ill let it go. 

I am sure he did not mean "divine energy."

He simply meant that people feel he is a person very close to God. Just for clarification, it had no link to the infalliability of Maraji

13 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

He simply meant that people feel he is a person very close to God. Just for clarification, it had no link to the infalliability of Maraji

Thank you.

@Son of Placid and @AfricanShia

Brothers, do not fight each other. @Son of Placid why are you hurting @AfricanShia ?  Brother you are saying our Imam Antichrist, while our Imam did no any thing against Christ and he has been doing what Christ used to do that is to say he a.s stops us from indecency, inhumanity and wrong behavior. If you please direct your attention to west, you will see that the title of "Antichrist" applies to them. To begin with,  Pop Francis said that he has not right to say anything against homosexuals, while "Old Testament" and "New Testament" have been saying that "Homosexuality" is an "unforgivable sin". Our Imam and  Muslims consider homosexuality as sin as "Jesus" believed. Secondly, see at what has happened to your community girlfriends and boyfriends relationship are at rise without any marriage in place, which Jesus was oppose to and we and our Imam also oppose this. So, who is on side of "Jesus" and who is "Anti-Jesus". These are just two major things and there are many other major things which are common between "Jesus" and "Our Imam" whom you call "Antichrist". 

Just saying does not make those things such, you have to see the facts bro, Antichrist is a deceiver bro, so you must watch out and see for yourself whether it is us or it is within your society that has been brainwashing your brain to make you our enemy. :)

2 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Brothers, do not fight each other. @Son of Placid why are you hurting @AfricanShia ?  Brother you are saying our Imam Antichrist, while our Imam did no any thing against Christ and he has been doing what Christ used to do that is to say he a.s stops us from indecency, inhumanity and wrong behavior. If you please direct your attention to west, you will see that the title of "Antichrist" applies to them. To begin with,  Pop Francis said that he has not right to say anything against homosexuals, while "Old Testament" and "New Testament" have been saying that "Homosexuality" is an "unforgivable sin". Our Imam and  Muslims consider homosexuality as sin as "Jesus" believed. Secondly, see at what has happened to your community girlfriends and boyfriends relationship are at rise without any marriage in place, which Jesus was oppose to and we and our Imam also oppose this. So, who is on side of "Jesus" and who is "Anti-Jesus". These are just two major things and there are many other major things which are common between "Jesus" and "Our Imam" whom you call "Antichrist". 

Just saying does not make those things such, you have to see the facts bro, Antichrist is a deceiver bro, so you must watch out and see for yourself whether it is us or it is within your society that has been brainwashing your brain to make you our enemy. :)

Its already over. We ended it. :)

3 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Brother you are saying our Imam Antichrist, while our Imam did no any thing against Christ

Son of Placid never said that our Imam is an anti Christ.   Where did you get that?

3 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Hi Sindbad.

If you pay closer attention to my posts you will see this...

I wouldn't call any of your leaders antichrist, nor have I ever, for more than one reason. First, I don't believe it, secondly...respect for the people I converse with. 

BTW, I don't have a society. I'm not in charge of pop Francis, nor what boy/girl friends do. I'm not state side and the mayor of the closest city, is a flaming gay Muslim. The biggest problem Canada now faces with the immigration of close to 39,000 Syrian refugees, is the Muslim men are sexual predators. Blame it on the women for showing their ankles? Not only Canada, check the world headlines.

Belgian Police: Muslim Migrant Raped up to 230 Women Since 2015.

Sweden: Muslim migrants try to lure 16-year-old girl into car, scream “[Edited Out]” and “women like you should die”

Muslim refugee, 20, who raped a boy, 10, in his Sydney home says what he did 'is not a crime because it is acceptable in his homeland'

Of course it is all explained in this article. The Muslim Man’s Sexual “Rights” Over Non-Muslim Women.

Sorry, you were saying?

BTW, I am not your enemy. It's your decision if you make me your enemy. Any idea my background or does it matter? The attitude of stupid for being Christian is still written between the lines. respect vs patronizing. We can keep talking and fix that.

Edited by Son of Placid
fat fingers

3 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

Hi Sindbad.

If you pay closer attention to my posts you will see this...

BTW, I don't have a society. I'm not in charge of pop Francis, nor what boy/girl friends do. I'm not state side and the mayor of the closest city, is a flaming gay Muslim. The biggest problem Canada now faces with the immigration of close to 39,000 Syrian refugees, is the Muslim men are sexual predators. Blame it on the women for showing their ankles? Not only Canada, check the world headlines.

Belgian Police: Muslim Migrant Raped up to 230 Women Since 2015.

Sweden: Muslim migrants try to lure 16-year-old girl into car, scream “[Edited Out]” and “women like you should die”

Muslim refugee, 20, who raped a boy, 10, in his Sydney home says what he did 'is not a crime because it is acceptable in his homeland'

Of course it is all explained in this article. The Muslim Man’s Sexual “Rights” Over Non-Muslim Women.

Sorry, you were saying?

BTW, I am not your enemy. It's your decision if you make me your enemy. Any idea my background or does it matter? The attitude of stupid for being Christian is still written between the lines. respect vs patronizing. We can keep talking and fix that.

Thats all propaganda. Btw Syrians are the ones who are commiting those crimes. Not Muslims. How does the media know that they are actually real Muslims let alone Muslims at all? Arabs. Not Muslims. Arabs.

7 minutes ago, AfricanShia said:

Thats all propaganda. Btw Syrians are the ones who are commiting those crimes. Not Muslims. How does the media know that they are actually real Muslims let alone Muslims at all? Arabs. Not Muslims. Arabs.

I've been learned in the art of propaganda. Settle the blame wherever you want. Which Syrians are not Muslims? From the polls taken, only 30% are Muslim. Secular doesn't seem to be the problem, so which sect are they? If you are saying they are not Shia and should not be painted with the same brush, there's a good chance all North Americans cannot be painted with one brush either.

Please note the part about "I am not your enemy". When I have time I'll give you a little of my background.

14 minutes ago, Son of Placid said:

I've been learned in the art of propaganda. Settle the blame wherever you want. Which Syrians are not Muslims? From the polls taken, only 30% are Muslim. Secular doesn't seem to be the problem, so which sect are they? If you are saying they are not Shia and should not be painted with the same brush, there's a good chance all North Americans cannot be painted with one brush either.

Please note the part about "I am not your enemy". When I have time I'll give you a little of my background.

ـ رسولُ اللهِ‏ِ (صَلَّيَ اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَ آلِهِ) : الإسلامُ حُسنُ الخُلقِ. 

The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå said, ‘Islam is to be good-natured .’[Kanz al-`Ummal, no. 5225]

What real Shias are ^.

ـ رسولُ اللهِ‏ِ (صَلَّيَ اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَ آلِهِ): إنّ النِّفاقَ يَبدو لُمظَةً سَوداءَ، فكُلّما ازدادَ النِّفاقُ عِظَما ازدادَ ذلكَ السَّوادُ، فإذا استَكمَلَ النِّفاقُ اسوَدَّ القَلبُ. 

The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå said, ‘Hypocrisy appears as a black dot [on the heart]. Whenever hypocrisy increases in magnitude that black dot increases, and when hypocrisy becomes complete the heart becomes black.’[Kanz al-`Ummal, no. 1734]

Attribute of these so called Muslim Syrians ^. :)

Edited by AfricanShia

It is true that immigrants in Sweden are overrepresented in crime of violence. It is also true than many of them are Muslims. But one should have in mind that maybe 99% if the Muslim population in Sweden are peaceful. Dont believe Trump. Trying to establish a new life in Sweden, is not that easy. You must learn the language, culture and customs are different, (some like female circumcision are even criminal) Getting a job is difficult if you do not have 12 years of basic school education, something very many immigrants do not have. Taking a criminal path can seem as an easy solution. However I do not believe that those that do are honest Muslims (or Christians.)

59 minutes ago, andres said:

It is true that immigrants in Sweden are overrepresented in crime of violence. It is also true than many of them are Muslims. But one should have in mind that maybe 99% if the Muslim population in Sweden are peaceful. Dont believe Trump. Trying to establish a new life in Sweden, is not that easy. You must learn the language, culture and customs are different, (some like female circumcision are even criminal) Getting a job is difficult if you do not have 12 years of basic school education, something very many immigrants do not have. Taking a criminal path can seem as an easy solution. However I do not believe that those that do are honest Muslims (or Christians.)

ـ رسولُ اللهِ‏ِ (صَلَّيَ اللهُ عَلَيهِ وَ آلِهِ) : الإسلامُ حُسنُ الخُلقِ. 

The Prophet Õáì Çááå Úáíå æÂáå said, ‘Islam is to be good-natured .’[Kanz al-`Ummal, no. 5225]

6 minutes ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

@Son of Placid you have been watching a lot of Rebel Media haven't you?

In Sweden http://www.government.se/articles/2017/02/facts-about-migration-and-crime-in-sweden/

Usually these migrant rape stats are lies, don't buy it

I read swedish papers and watch swedish TV every day, so your link is not unfamiliar to me. It is true that rape statistics are difficult to interpret, rape and sexual abuse is difficult to prove, but that inmigrants are overrepresentated in violent crimes is a fact. In suburbs with many immigrants we do have problems with unimployment and integration, with crime as a result of this. It is not easy to start a new life in a foreign nation. 

17 hours ago, Mansur Bakhtiari said:

Other people feeling an aura around this man, sounds like divine energy to me.  Perhaps he should clarify if thats not what he meant.

13 minutes ago, iCambrian said:

Other people feeling an aura around this man, sounds like divine energy to me.  Perhaps he should clarify if thats not what he meant.

He said thank you to me for clarifying that, so I assume he meant what I said.

1 minute ago, iCambrian said:

This just shows the bias here on SC.  Where I am given backlash as if I am the one stirring up trouble on this site.  When this guy, african shia, is posting stuff like this.

The quality of posts here on SC is just going down the drain day by day.  And African Shia isnt the only one ive seen doing stuff like this.

@notme Im not too familiar with other mods, a little recognition over here?

That's not a personal bias, it's what every Muslim is taught by the end of high school. I've seen that same message many times. It's hard not to believe what you've been taught. Paul has to be despicable for Islam to move forward. It's not actually their fault.