Ijaz Ahmad Al-Swedi

Characteristics of Moderate Muslims

Rate this topic

:salam:

They try to reform a religion that was completed, a seal was put on. Nothing can be added and subtracted. However, today we have kuffaar trying to reform our religion, it's therefore really important for us to teach our children about our religion so our future generation can establish it. Teach our children the fundamentals i.e., tawheed, kufr bit taghoot and the most important tool, of course the Arabic language! Children grasp languages really quick, so we should teach our children about the religion and its fundamentals! 

Watch the entire video!

Islam was a reformist religion in a way itself. Islam came and added changes to Christianity and Judaism because of the lost teachings. Islam came and transformed the whole of Arabia, which was at the worst possible condition.

How dare people change Islam in any way. Quran and the teachings of our religion is complete and if there is anyone that needs a reform it is people themselves.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Indeed they will try to change Islam from within, but inshaAllah they will fail, because Allah will protect his religion and law. 

Their wish is to implement this new system, and then through this perhaps they can introduce homosexuality to become accepted and normal within Islam. I'm sure they would include lesbains and gays, and infact the promotion of lesbians and gays as a right of 'minority'. 

O Allah, I pray you guide the ones who's hearts are filled with malice and evil intent. But my Lord if they fight against your guidance, and continue to openly and secretly plot and rebel against You and Your religion, if this is their true and continued intention, then my Lord send Your curse upon them, remove Your mercy from them, and make them fail miserably in their plots. Ameen. 

I am sorry brothers and sisters, I don't like to invoke Allah's curse on anyone, but the one who persistently plots to destroy Islam, and this will be his/her intention until they die, then indeed I wish failure upon them. 

P.s. By they way I want to say, this video is by a Sunni brother, clearly you are against democracy - what happened at saqeefah? 

O Allah send your blessings upon Muhammad pbuh and his family. 

And Allah protect Iran (in the video the Rand corporation singled out Iran on the website as something they must fight against). 

Allah bless and strengthen ALL the Muslims! Ameen. 

13 hours ago, YAli said:

P.s. By they way I want to say, this video is by a Sunni brother, clearly you are against democracy - what happened at saqeefah? 

Saqifa was not a democratic process

It was a coup, with Umar suddenly pledging his allegiance to Abu  Bakr. 

21 hours ago, YAli said:

O Allah send your blessings upon Muhammad pbuh and his family. 

And Allah protect Iran (in the video the Rand corporation singled out Iran on the website as something they must fight against). 

Allah bless and strengthen ALL the Muslims! Ameen. 

There is a very small minority swedish muslims that have left to fight with ISIS. As far as I know they are all Sunni. Is ther anything with Shia teaching that make Shia more peaceful than Sunni or is it just so that within all religions one can find these individuals and what ignites them differ?