Sign in to follow this  
guest051217

Arabic speakers - are these cartoon in FUSAH?

As you all know, i am using the Madina Series arabic, combined with Anki flashcards from the free Anki software online [see my signature] in my quest to learn Arabic. I'm currently half way through book 2 [which i  am going through again], and feel i can start to pick up phrases and words in cartoons and think they are actually an enormously beneficial supplement to learning the language. I say this because cartoons enable a language we may not entirely feel natural in using in a conversational manner [despite being muslim] and bridges the gap between making words that we memorise and learn into ones our mind can associate with responses, feelings, emotions, descriptions - the way we have learned our mother tounge.

I really hope these cartoons are in FUSAH. I strongly suspect they are but can't be totally sure.

From this channel:

JZK for the response, and if proven the above is FUSAH, it would be an invaluable resource for learning arabic as there are roughly 100 of these cartoons!

Edited by QuranandAhlulbayt

2 minutes ago, sidnaq said:

what does fusah mean, are you asking if these vids are reliable for shias?

Fusah Arabic is needed to understand the Quran and Ahadith, as well as classical texts [and news and lectures/anything academic].

Arabic comes in many dialects, but the Fusah is the original.

The video's are in Arabic, though i am sure in Fusah - but i would like to double check if this is the case.

I ask because i think cartoons are a great supplement in learning Arabic.

Edited by QuranandAhlulbayt

17 minutes ago, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

Fusah Arabic is needed to understand the Quran and Ahadith, as well as classical texts [and news and lectures/anything academic].

Arabic comes in many dialects, but the Fusah is the original.

The video's are in Arabic, though i am sure in Fusah - but i would like to double check if this is the case.

I ask because i think cartoons are a great supplement in learning Arabic.

aiite cool D

4 minutes ago, QuranandAhlulbayt said:

Their entire series are very well told! And i agree.

Check out their entire playlist: https://www.youtube.com/user/SRimey/playlists

I just looked at their facebook page, with the latest cartoons, you can turn the subtitles off which is a good thing.

Edited by Ali_Hussain