Sign in to follow this  
sefket83

Problems with being before non triarian Christian

Rate this topic

I have had some spiritual experiences as Christian and I have problems with them now as Muslim. I do not know if they are from sejtan or if that only was Allah who made me go astray. Which of them is it?

3 hours ago, sefket83 said:

I have had some spiritual experiences as Christian and I have problems with them now as Muslim. I do not know if they are from sejtan or if that only was Allah who made me go astray. Which of them is it?

Lolz, Allah AWJ never leads anyone astray because He AWJ curses evil and punishes it by grevious punishment.

On 4/14/2017 at 2:26 AM, sefket83 said:

You must be doing something right if shaytan feels the need to pursue you. God does not lead astray. God does not pester.

It's a scary part of Christianity when they speak of spiritual victory over evil, but never tell you how, and flee from it themselves. It shows the level of faith they really have. When I asked for help for a friend, they backed off like I was contagious. 

There's no abra cadabra, but I would be willing to share my experience.