Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Neither am making "aggressive" claims nor I intend to do so. Didn't Imam Hussain(a.s) invited the entire Muslim nation as a whole?? If only 72 turned up that doesn't means that we always have to fight keeping our number less. Well I know this debate (call it anything) is not going to bear any fruit because we both are rigid on our opinions. So finish this over here. Go and unite with Modern day Akhbaris and continue the tampering of Shiism. I better unite with those who won't tamper Shiism at least (Sunnis).
    • I think it's important to give a gap between kids. I read somewhere that first two years are very important. Kids, who are abused or are neglected during first two years of life are less intelligent. These days we read so many news of mothers killing their own kids. I don't think they are criminals or murderers, I think they are just pressured into having kids and they don't receive any help, so they get stressed out or frustrated. It's hard for me to function if I don't get enough sleep for a day or two. Not getting enough sleep for months or years can drive you crazy. You are more likely to do a better job if you are able to spend more time on each kid.  I am not saying this about OP. I have seen a lot of people who are so loving towards kids but they are cruel with adults. It's crazy because if you are being mean to a kid's mother, it will have some effect on that kid, so you are hurting the kid. But some people become so kind when they are dealing with kids but they don't forgive the slightest weakness in the mother. At the end of the day, that kid will go home with the mother and she may take her frustration out on the kid intentionally or unintentionally. 
    • See, I'm not at all favouring akhbariyat but the comparison between Akhbaris and sunnis is clear cut. I'll be keeping a mile of distance from those who follow the one who oppressed Ahlulbait (ams). While what Akhbari says about those who do not recite shahadat e Salesa is not false but I have met hardcore WFers who says those who do not believe in wilayat-e-Faqih of Ayatullah Khamenei is not Shia. Problem is on both the sides. La'an is a part of tabarrah and the way of Ahlulbait (ams). This is a topic for some other day, some other thread. This has happened and is still happening. You are very naive or acting like one. No one's making anything. Stay some more time on SC and you'll yourself get to know those Shias of Mars. Why not consider same things for other Shia subsects. So you are uniting with sunnis because they are in majority. Interesting!. Gathering a vast number to fight enemies, Really? What have you learnt from Badr, Ohad.. Karbala? I'm not telling you to unite with Akhbaris or sunnis but if you want to united with anyone then subsects of shias are far better to get united than a sunni. I'm done. You can continue with polemics.
    • Modern Day Fake Akhbariyat.  Those who are enemies of Ulemas.   
    • Do you want me to unite with these kind of Akhbaris??