Heavenly_Silk

Thoughts 2017

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, E.L King said:

I'm thinking of buying a new pair of shoes that are worth $600 (AU). 

After that I can focus on getting new watches and chains and possibly a new ring too. 

Wow, I thought my kid was bad with his $100 shoes! 

Well if it gives you joy and you aren't hurting anyone by it, go for it. 

7 hours ago, notme said:

Wow, I thought my kid was bad with his $100 shoes! 

Well if it gives you joy and you aren't hurting anyone by it, go for it. 

There's no point in having nice chains and jewels but garbage shoes so I have to do this 

14 hours ago, E.L King said:

I'm thinking of buying a new pair of shoes that are worth $600 (AU). 

After that I can focus on getting new watches and chains and possibly a new ring too. 

So the work life's paying off...

29 minutes ago, IbnSina said:

Please brothers and sisters pray for my sick aunt and iA the believers will pray for you in your time of need as well!

Praying she gets well soon, Be haqqe Muhammad wa Aale Muhammad. InShaAllah.

9 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Please brothers and sisters pray for my sick aunt and iA the believers will pray for you in your time of need as well!

Done. 

May her recovery be swift and complete inshaAllah, and her family be comforted. 

2 hours ago, notme said:

Done. 

May her recovery be swift and complete inshaAllah, and her family be comforted. 

Thank you and thank you everyone who prayed for her, I ask you all to please intensify your prayers for her, we received news today that she has developed cancer unfortunately and she is the mother of a young daughter :(

Brothers and sisters yesterday was the shahadat of our beloved Prophet(S) and Imam al-Mujtaba(as) and tomorrow is the shahadat of Imam al-Ridha(as), so if you have not done their ziyara and the 2 rakah ziyara prayers please see bellow:

On 11/17/2017 at 7:11 AM, E.L King said:

'm thinking of buying a new pair of shoes that are worth $600 (AU). 

You could have fed an entire family for a year with that money, instead of buying things that eventually go out of style and fall apart/get lost after a few years.

Edited by Gaius I. Caesar

2 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

You could have fed an entire family for a year with that money, instead of buying things that eventually go out of style and fall apart/get lost after a few years.

I could have, but I didn't do haram.

2 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

'm thinking of buying a new pair of shoes that are worth $600 (AU). 

You could have invested in crypto, wait several months/years and made a profit lol

Why am I sitting here crying? I'm working on a painting for a client I've never met before. It's of him and his daughter (I'm assuming). It's just so sweet. You can see the love emanating from him and the look on her face is so innocent and cute and loved. Allah bless all fathers who cherish their daughters. 

14 minutes ago, ireallywannaknow said:

Why am I sitting here crying? I'm working on a painting for a client I've never met before. It's of him and his daughter (I'm assuming). It's just so sweet. You can see the love emanating from him and the look on her face is so innocent and cute and loved. Allah bless all fathers who cherish their daughters. 

On the note of that, throughout my life I've always noticed that the daughter is the fathers sweetheart and the son the mothers.

A lesson for every man or woman who claims to be Muslim,

"If a man takes fasting to mean closing his mouth to food but opening it for backbiting, such fasting will be of no benefit and have no effect."

- Ruhollah Khomeini, the Greatest Jihad, p. 26