Heavenly_Silk

Thoughts 2017

Rate this topic

^ Yeah, my daughter didn't have Internet some times when she went hopping around the ME this past summer to visit her in-laws. ( But then I was Net-less in  pieces of Alaska for a while,too). Was frustrating not to talk to her every day,but all turned out well. :)

Edited by LeftCoastMom

7 hours ago, laithAlIRAQI said:

Well I'm going to visit the Imams and do the walk to karbala, but yeah that too.

Remember to say inshaAllah when talking of plans brother and please remember us in your duas!

Callista Gingrich is being sent to the Vatican. Well, there's an interesting choice.

Third wife of a slimy politician who was having an affair with him for years whilst he was married to wife #2 ,not that he was faithful to wife # 1 anyway. 

Gotta love those family values.

image.jpeg

18 hours ago, IbnSina said:

I recommend all my brothers and sisters, regardless of faith to see the video below:

l've heard this script for 50 years.  Bible-Based-BS.

l grew up with a jewish sounding name --well, sounds jewish to the hysterical white trash.

My comment really is this: This rhetoric reminds me of propaganda style Mystery, Excitement, Horror, Terror

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4URRp39XOo

"lt is all really vague and vaguely real."

Sad Thought:

l was watching a business program Monday the 23rd. The lead piece was 8 1/2 minutes of how "baby boomers" did not have enough money saved for retirement and that with interest rates so low, the stock market is the place to be.

Boomers are retiring at about 10,000 per day. Average savings estimates/reporting says anywhere from $26K to $60K saved. "Can't live on that very long!" the reporters chimed.

The peak earning years for boomers were the 1990s when they lost their porfolios in the "tech wreak". Then got hammered by the Great Recession with job and housing loss.

So now, at the peak of the market -again- boomers are encouraged to throw what money they have left into a teetering market.

Shameless.

4 hours ago, hasanhh said:

l've heard this script for 50 years.  Bible-Based-BS.

l grew up with a jewish sounding name --well, sounds jewish to the hysterical white trash.

My comment really is this: This rhetoric reminds me of propaganda style Mystery, Excitement, Horror, Terror

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4URRp39XOo

"lt is all really vague and vaguely real."

Hmm not sure what you mean brother. But the chaos in middle east, that we have seen in recent years, the unstable state of government and nations surrounding israel is not a conspiracy and the growth of israel over occupied land and its increased influence and involvement in the chaos is not a conspiracy either.

Edited by IbnSina

6 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Boomers are retiring at about 10,000 per day. Average savings estimates/reporting says anywhere from $26K to $60K saved. "Can't live on that very long!" the reporters chimed

I'd be interested in statistics on how many actually stay retired. Most "recently" retired people that I know have returned to work, some full time, some part time, some in the same field, some in a new career, but all working due to necessity nonetheless. 

9 hours ago, IbnSina said:

Hmm not sure what you mean brother. But the chaos in middle east, that we have seen in recent years, the unstable state of government and nations surrounding israel is not a conspiracy and the growth of israel over occupied land and its increased influence and involvement in the chaos is not a conspiracy either.

Since the Kennedy Administration shift American policy from oil-control/Arab first to pro-lsrael (because of potential level of Soviet influence such as from M. Began's being a member of the Soviet Chemical unit) the justifying rhetoric has been the same. [ for Reference point only.]