Heavenly_Silk

Thoughts 2017

Rate this topic

1 minute ago, hasanhh said:

He likes 'dumb girls"      <-------from: "dumb blonde" of 60s and 70s infamy

Sisters: l just couldn't let this pass.

so strange. I have been around blondes my whole life, I don't find them any more or any less attractive than any other type of woman. I suppose rarity makes them exotic in his mind

Just now, DigitalUmmah said:

so strange. I have been around blondes my whole life, I don't find them any more or any less attractive than any other type of woman. I suppose rarity makes them exotic in his mind

"rarity" ?  l guess because l'm in an ancient age group but at your age the fad was for girls to bleach their hair. Most girls were "blonde".

2 minutes ago, hasanhh said:

"rarity" ?  l guess because l'm in an ancient age group but at your age the fad was for girls to bleach their hair. Most girls were "blonde".

I used to be a blonde. I grew out of it. 

thoughts:

it is now almost a full week since I butchered my beard completely. my beard hair is still so short that you can see the shape of my chin. I was basically one above clean shaved. I find myself looking at pics from a few weeks ago of my epic beard and sighing, the way i am meant to be sighing because I miss my wife

god I need to get married. 

7 hours ago, hasanhh said:

He likes 'dumb girls"      <-------from: "dumb blonde" of 60s and 70s infamy

Sisters: l just couldn't let this pass.

Hold on, smartypants. Dumbs girls actually do not take 2 years to chat up online and finally when  that moment arrives, all you find out, you have been bro-zoned. 

Excuse me! I actually always respected you as my brother in Islam that's it. 

Blondes are rather simple,

you: Will ya mutah with me, teh noble lady?

Blonde: Hmm have you got a flat of your own?

You: No. I live in my mum's basement 

Blonde: Kthxbye  

Edited by ErikCartman

5 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

thoughts:

it is now almost a full week since I butchered my beard completely. my beard hair is still so short that you can see the shape of my chin. I was basically one above clean shaved. I find myself looking at pics from a few weeks ago of my epic beard and sighing, the way i am meant to be sighing because I miss my wife

god I need to get married. 

I use shaver at 1 point. It's cool. I love to grow longer beard but then it would itch my skin and I get annoyed. 

Just now, ErikCartman said:

I use shaver at 1 point. It's cool. I love to grow longer beard but then it would itch my skin and I get annoyed. 

You need to grow it longer, then it stops itching, its just a middle phase.

Also, why you speak bad about people with blonde hair? It literally makes no sense.

You talking about the blondes from the scientology church near you, there to save your soul?

7 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

No way man. They just don't waste your time. See ma other post. The rarity is on both sides. Where would they get to come across an Asian who is as handsome as me. I have got a bit fat belly. But I could shrink it back to normal levelzz  as soon as the opportunity arises. 

1 minute ago, IbnSina said:

You need to grow it longer, then it stops itching, its just a middle phase.

I have got oily skin perhaps that's why. 

On blondes part. It was intended for humor only. One could think it as illhumor too. 

Oh snap!! look what I did just discover from the 2004 archive of shiachat. *forgive me, my noble blonde sisters ... if any here* that do not apply to you.. since you have chosen the right path., so you are automatically disqualified for these jokes.

i knew a blonde that was so stupid that.......

she called me to get my phone number.

she spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said "concentrate."

she put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her mind.

she tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.

she sent me a fax with a stamp on it.

she tried to drown a fish.

she thought a quarterback was a refund

she got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.

she tripped over a cordless phone

she took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept

she asked for a price check at the Dollar Store.

she studied for a blood test.

she thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.

when she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.

when she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead.

when she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said "Airport Left" she turned around and went home

2 hours ago, Pearl178 said:

@Marbles Nusrat Fath Ali Khan is simply a Legend. Allah yerhameh

Indeed a legend without parallel. He was a Sunni by aqeedah but it's to the credit of Sufi-influenced Islam in the subcontinent that popular Sunnism is so pro-Ahlulbayt as though they are Shias. It's a very public and popular form of devotion grounded in our social milieu which urban Salafism has tried hard to erode and obliterate. But the [Edited Out]ers have failed.

I was listening to Nusrat this evening and remembered DU. He's a big Nusrat fan. I didn't know you also liked him. Now I'll remember to tag you next time I feel like sharing another Nusrat masterpiece!

13 minutes ago, hayaah said:

@Pearl178 @DigitalUmmah @Marbles

Rahat fateh ali khan is way better! :p

He's good. I like him. But he's more filmi. He doesn't have the range and variety of Nusrat when it comes to traditional qawwali singing. He's nowhere as good in handling the most difficult, obstinate and multifaceted raags as Nusrat had been in his time. In fact, another of Nusrat's nephews, Muazzam Ali Khan, who looks so much like his uncle, is much better.

Here's Muazzam putting Amir Khusrau's 1200 years old Sufi kalaam to qawwali.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpeWLXYtCgI

Edit: Just see what he does from 05:09 onwards. MAGIC!

Edited by Marbles

27 minutes ago, Marbles said:

He's good. I like him. But he's more filmi. He doesn't have the range and variety of Nusrat when it comes to traditional qawwali singing. He's nowhere as good in handling the most difficult, obstinate and multifaceted raags as Nusrat had been in his time. In fact, another of Nusrat's nephews, Muazzam Ali Khan, who looks so much like his uncle, is much better.

Here's Muazzam putting Amir Khusrau 1200 year old Sufi kalaam to qawwali.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpeWLXYtCgI

Edit: Just see what he does from 05:09 onwards. MAGIC!

Watch what rahat does in Afreen Afreen. :) 

Edited by starlight
removed link ; haram music :\ 'Taliban' in action :P

^ Yeah, that was cool but Rahat still copies Nusrat :P

Btw, my favourite rendition of his is "O re piya," and also his "Ishqiya" songs.

PS: I fear that Talibanistic elements on here would pric.k their ears and pull out their lashes, just as they have done before, even to devotional/Sufi music. So beware - just post links, make it less conspicuous, ward them off, stay safe.

Edited by Marbles