Heavenly_Silk

Thoughts 2017

Rate this topic

4 hours ago, Shaykh Patience101 said:

Does anyone else have worry-about-some-form-of-study-at-all-times-but-do-nothing-about-it-and-instead-come-to-ShiaChat syndrome?

I leave my phone in the car during the first half of work (until lunch break) otherwise I will never get anything done.... Like right now. 

19 hours ago, Pearl178 said:

Good and active members suddenly just disappear from SC. Just like in real life, people just disappear. 

Big Mother Gov't Got Them.

Night & Fog, sis.

18 hours ago, Darth Vader said:

@magmaHah, most of those likes you have are from clickbaits and you know it Donald.~

cannotunsee14.gif?resize=600,338&quality

Darth, you have to give Trump credit. He doesn't quit., TBI * or not.

:D

*traumatic brain injury

Dayton, Ohio is where Wright-Patterson Air Field is.

53 minutes ago, ErikCartman said:

I am bumping into blondes more often than one would here at Lahore. Is it a sign or secret message angels trying to convey me... me wonders. Even worse they instantly get attracted to me. Perhaps they'd know I am very beautiful and decent and sober and all. Perhaps.... never mind. 

whats your obsession with blondes, man???? 

1 minute ago, DigitalUmmah said:

whats your obsession with blondes, man???? 

I am not obsessed with blondes, blondes wanna be obsessed with me. Look I didn't go to Europe, they came to Lahore. I wish I could post a pic. But their dressing isn't sharia compliant. 

I think I'll add another new year's resolution: do more nothing. 

I've been doing nothing for a small while now. I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I colored a page of a coloring book and now I'm watching an old movie. It's nice to lounge around. I should do more of it. 

21 minutes ago, magma said:

Who likes post-it notes?

My little sister collects them obsessively, but doesn't use them. I use them to leave notes for myself to read later, and as a bookmark. 

On 1/3/2017 at 10:02 PM, Pearl178 said:

Good and active members suddenly just disappear from SC. Just like in real life, people just disappear. 

I don't ... i would just haunt them ... bwhahaha ... i am one of the oldest astray souls here at SC... people fear from me. Ali Imran was in baby diapers and @DigitalUmmah had just grown out of childhood.  ancient times.... 

Edited by ErikCartman

13 minutes ago, DigitalUmmah said:

we are the same age!!!!

Dear Lord, I never said, I was an old fart back then ... in contrast to what I have and all of us collectively have become NOW ... over the period of time... 

despite I am actually 2 years older than you.. i guess i am smarter, more handsome, and a blonde-magnet by birth.

Edited by ErikCartman

1 minute ago, magma said:

I'm way younger than you guys, but more accomplished. How does that work?

yeah I had figured that out.. already... you are way too younger that I had assumed... you know PS4. if you count COD or Dota 2 accomplishments to your credits, then definitely, you are remarkable. *a lot of sarcasm intended* 

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/profile/42749-loyal/  (2007)... below was the last post... 

lol.. the mod who banned me... got banned herself shortly afterwards... *bad karma* interesting.... innit...

@DigitalUmmah lololololo you asked me one day... here it is.

irony!! she banned me... my account says 'advanced member' and her 'banned' 

ae5ZWtk.png

lololo this post is from 2007.. for those who thought 1 decade of period could have changed me... but sadly... been a jerk since ever :D 

Edited by ErikCartman