Kazemi

5. Hameedeh

Hameedeh

6. skyweb1987

skyweb1987

7. IbnSina

IbnSina

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Salaam Alaykum When I was back home, I thought my dad is abusive. He made me cry at 2 am by creating a family fight. That time I was 7 years old. A 7 years old boy was crying at 2 am. A 7 years old was in the middle of family problem with a HUGE amount of stress. Now I gained the freedom that you are seeking. Now after living seven years away from my dad, I just want to see my same dad and kiss his feet and hands for his effort on raising me. He never let me grow up on street, he supported me financially. I'm grateful for that. I wish I could squeeze his hands one more time. When I have stress and pressure, I need my dad support.   To the OP: you're dad is a good man. One time with all of those restrictions that you have, just sit down and have a tee and biscuits with him and enjoy.  
    • It does not look pretty. They freak me out. Wear an aqeeq and call it a day please!
    • Salaam First part: what's that?  Second part: no I wear aqeeq, dur e Najaaf, feroz, yaqoot. I also have the threads we touch the zaris with in ziyarat. 
    • Everyhing is instant now a days  Fine....
    • One muslim asked me that why we do latmiyah and cry, so I told because of mourning the grandson of Prophet Muhammad (saws) martyrdom, then he answer: "So you beat yourselves to this day for that reason.. Really.." And that's how it saddens to hear how the hearth have become so blind, that nothing but insulting the 'Aali Muhammad.