sefket83

Muhammeds (a.s) extraordinary reason

Rate this topic

47 minutes ago, andres said:

Seen from a modern society this is persecution. A century ago, before we understood that nobody choses his/her sexuality, we would probably also have said they were punished. And they also were.

West has always been wrong in forming its ideas and popularizing it into its nation that most of them believe as Pop wants them to believe. 

In ancient times, Pops called chemists and physicists as witches and mages and got them killed. 

And now, they are calling that they are speaking against creator saying that he should have allowed them to change their forms according to what they want and it was injustice ? Strange thought. The reason of this is nothing else but ignorance other way round. 

Some are illiterate bigots and some are literate bigots. And to me Western society except few good people are literate bigots who want to impose upon others what they think is right. Even they will go against God in their way. 

14 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

I have been hearing from you since I talked to you  for the first time that you said: "Islamic laws are not compatible with modern times".  Would you like to describe which law does not fit with the modern time ?

Although Bible and Torah are depraved and you are right about them because much of it's laws went under changes due to the dishonesty of the dishonest religious scholars in Christianity and Judaism but you are wrong about Islam.

Please provide any evidence which you consider that Quran mentions and it is not suitable for modern times.  

In modern societies, men and women have got equal rights according to the law. The old Quranic family laws are different. For example concerning  inheritance and marriage.

Just now, andres said:

In modern societies, men and women have got equal rights according to the law. The old Quranic family laws are different. For example concerning  inheritance and marriage.

Islam offers equal rights to women and male as per their qualities and abilities. Western societies may consider that women and men are given equal importance but in reality they give much importance to women and make it such that as if she is a toy to be played with. Look at your films and the dressing of your women, how does it show that it gives respect to them because most of the time, they do not have clothes on the parts of the bodies upon which it becomes easy for people to violate their sanctity and there seems no difference between a respectful lady and a [Edited Out]. Sorry to say that it is bitter but it is reality. A piece of flash walking on the road whom every male can enjoy who even does not know her. 

You speak about inheritance, let me tell you. Islam is the first system every who speak about right of women to inherit property while Christianity was silent on this issue and Judaism considered her as to be article of property. If you think that giving away daughter one-half that of a son, then it is just because Son has to live in his parents' home and to supply that house with economics but sister will get married and in Islam it is responsibility of her husband to provide for her and her children. So, she does not have to bear the expenses like her brother. But in Modern law as in your countries, you snatch away the share of brother who has to live along with parents and to bear their expenses. Although it does not make difference in your country because parents are left alone even by their sons so it is useless to talk about this matter. 

About marriage, what wrong is in it ? Having four wives is wrong. There are many rules regarding it for which laws are made. Such as Quran says that if you can treat your wives equally, you can marry up to four. So, Pakistan has laws that ask them to ask their wives permission. As for other reason, there has always be higher ration of female to male. It could be wrong in your society that male may have more than one marriage, but Islam wants that no any women should be subjected to indecency and prostitution so it asks men to marry up to four so that prostitution could come to an end which is one of the reason of high human trafficking in all continents. It wants that every women can get house and good facilities and emotional demands be satisfied.

If you want to say that male can divorce women in Islam, I would like to tell you that women have equal right to file a petition in court for divorce and force her husband to release her from marriage tie and there are many reasons with which she can sue the court.

So, all your points are just propaganda in your brain bro.  

1 hour ago, Sindbad05 said:

West has always been wrong in forming its ideas and popularizing it into its nation that most of them believe as Pop wants them to believe. 

In ancient times, Pops called chemists and physicists as witches and mages and got them killed. 

The Church indeed developed into a mighty institution that decided what all subjects should think and believe. Galileo was threatened with death penalty if he did not stop claiming the Sun was the center of our system. We shall be greatful to Arab scientists for many results in those days. As soon as the inhabitants of the west gained more freedom than Arabs scientific development moved westward. Freedom of speach, press, religion, sexual orientation and equal rights for men and women are all ingredients that promote this. 

51 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Islam offers equal rights to women and male as per their qualities and abilities. Western societies may consider that women and men are given equal importance but in reality they give much importance to women and make it such that as if she is a toy to be played with. Look at your films and the dressing of your women, how does it show that it gives respect to them because most of the time, they do not have clothes on the parts of the bodies upon which it becomes easy for people to violate their sanctity and there seems no difference between a respectful lady and a [Edited Out]. Sorry to say that it is bitter but it is reality. A piece of flash walking on the road whom every male can enjoy who even does not know her. 

You speak about inheritance, let me tell you. Islam is the first system every who speak about right of women to inherit property while Christianity was silent on this issue and Judaism considered her as to be article of property. If you think that giving away daughter one-half that of a son, then it is just because Son has to live in his parents' home and to supply that house with economics but sister will get married and in Islam it is responsibility of her husband to provide for her and her children. So, she does not have to bear the expenses like her brother. But in Modern law as in your countries, you snatch away the share of brother who has to live along with parents and to bear their expenses. Although it does not make difference in your country because parents are left alone even by their sons so it is useless to talk about this matter. 

About marriage, what wrong is in it ? Having four wives is wrong. There are many rules regarding it for which laws are made. Such as Quran says that if you can treat your wives equally, you can marry up to four. So, Pakistan has laws that ask them to ask their wives permission. As for other reason, there has always be higher ration of female to male. It could be wrong in your society that male may have more than one marriage, but Islam wants that no any women should be subjected to indecency and prostitution so it asks men to marry up to four so that prostitution could come to an end which is one of the reason of high human trafficking in all continents. It wants that every women can get house and good facilities and emotional demands be satisfied.

If you want to say that male can divorce women in Islam, I would like to tell you that women have equal right to file a petition in court for divorce and force her husband to release her from marriage tie and there are many reasons with which she can sue the court.

So, all your points are just propaganda in your brain bro.  

Muhammed reformed his society, and he improved womens rights. No matter what you say, the laws he impemented in his society is not practical in a modern world. Women, half the muslim population, live under restrictions that their sisters in democrasies are free from. Their capacities not being used. One of many reason that Muslim nations at present are behind.

8 minutes ago, andres said:

Muhammed reformed his society, and he improved womens rights. No matter what you say, the laws he impemented in his society is not practical in a modern world. Women, half the muslim population, live under restrictions that their sisters in democrasies are free from. Their capacities not being used. One of many reason that Muslim nations at present are behind.

If you say that you do not practice in your world, it would be justified. But saying that these are not practical in modern world, it seems strange because we are living with those laws as were people before 1400 years. Everything is mentioned in Islam and women are given every right from education to earning their livelihood. You just go on saying that these are not practical but failed to explain that how these are not practically implementable in the modern world. 

23 minutes ago, andres said:

The Church indeed developed into a mighty institution that decided what all subjects should think and believe. Galileo was threatened with death penalty if he did not stop claiming the Sun was the center of our system. We shall be greatful to Arab scientists for many results in those days. As soon as the inhabitants of the west gained more freedom than Arabs scientific development moved westward. Freedom of speach, press, religion, sexual orientation and equal rights for men and women are all ingredients that promote this. 

Whatever you say about freedom was practiced during the time of our Prophet PBUHHP. Jews and Christians had freedom to be on their religion and perform their religious obligations. The word of freedom was unknown to West until message of Islam reached to them which spoke about slaves and women rights while they were in deplorable condition living under monarchs. 

The laws in the Quran were good for the population in the Arab peninsula 1.400 years ago, but could this constitution be successful today? When I look at Muslim nations I say no. Many muslims try to move to a better life in the west, the opposite migration does not exist. The reason us obvious. Democasies build on equal rights for everybody, the witness of a woman is equal to that of a man. A sister inherit the same share as her brother. Women are allowed to study what they want at university if they have got the skill, and they are allowed to ride bikes in our towns. 

1 minute ago, andres said:

The laws in the Quran were good for the population in the Arab peninsula 1.400 years ago, but could this constitution be successful today? When I look at Muslim nations I say no. Many muslims try to move to a better life in the west, the opposite migration does not exist. The reason us obvious. Democasies build on equal rights for everybody, the witness of a woman is equal to that of a man. A sister inherit the same share as her brother. Women are allowed to study what they want at university if they have got the skill, and they are allowed to ride bikes in our towns. 

As regards witnesses: Man and women have different brains and different emotional and psychological attributes, so, witnesses are based upon this issue.

As regards Inheritance:  I already spoke to you philosophy of inheritance which is just. 

Women can study whatever she wants in Islam

Women can ride bike with proper dressing so what else ? 

16 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

As regards witnesses: Man and women have different brains and different emotional and psychological attributes, so, witnesses are based upon this issue.

As regards Inheritance:  I already spoke to you philosophy of inheritance which is just. 

Women can study whatever she wants in Islam

Women can ride bike with proper dressing so what else ? 

Implementing Sharia laws in democrasies is not possible, it would no longer be democrasies. Lets wait and see if there will be a Muslim nation that will succed with laws from 7th century. But Muslims must first solve their internalproblems and peace  established in the ME.

18 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

If I were a woman I would be outraged by such statement. A femail witness not being as trustworthy as a male? In nations with the highest standard of education and knowledge, we regard females and males to be equally good observers. 

1 hour ago, andres said:

If I were a woman I would be outraged by such statement. A femail witness not being as trustworthy as a male? In nations with the highest standard of education and knowledge, we regard females and males to be equally good observers. 

Why would you be outrageous if you were a woman ? Do not women have different body than men ? Is it outrageous for you to accept what is truth. 

2 hours ago, andres said:

Implementing Sharia laws in democrasies is not possible, it would no longer be democrasies. Lets wait and see if there will be a Muslim nation that will succed with laws from 7th century. But Muslims must first solve their internalproblems and peace  established in the ME.

I do not know what Western Media have taught you about Sharia Laws. It is oppose to what "Taliban" imposed. If you want to see a country where real Sharia Law is exercised, please see Iran. 

12 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

Why would you be outrageous if you were a woman ? Do not women have different body than men ? Is it outrageous for you to accept what is truth. 

The shape of our bodies has got nothing to do with the ability to make observations. Are boldheaded men better observers than men with hair? The only reason for your claim is that the Quran said so 1.400 years ago. This is understandable, taking in account the culture, level of education and knowledge back then, but today we know it is absolutely not so. Where did you grow up? 

1 minute ago, andres said:

The shape of our bodies has got nothing to do with the ability to make observations. Are boldheaded men better observers than men with hair? The only reason for your claim is that the Quran said so 1.400 years ago. This is understandable, taking in account the culture, level of education and knowledge back then, but today we know it is absolutely not so. Where did you grow up? 

Women have small brains as compared to men and women are more emotional than men and also less powerful in physical strength. Often females are good at biology and males are good at mathematics, women use both sides of brains and male use one side of brain. All this is because of brains, Islam guides in all times. I told you this all with respect to science and what Islam set for women, it did by considering her ability and with full justice. 

3 minutes ago, andres said:

Where did you grow up? 

I grow up in the domain of Islam which explains every aspect of life with great detail and rationality as oppose to you who grew in a society which believe in conjectures and refute the most rational evidences put before them. Women and men have different physical attributes. Men is less emotional that is why women are better mothers and women are more emotional that is why they cry even for a little thing which is minor for males. This all comes from brain bro. 

56 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

I grow up in the domain of Islam which explains every aspect of life with great detail and rationality as oppose to you who grew in a society which believe in conjectures and refute the most rational evidences put before them. Women and men have different physical attributes. Men is less emotional that is why women are better mothers and women are more emotional that is why they cry even for a little thing which is minor for males. This all comes from brain bro. 

I am not surprised. 

On 4/17/2017 at 2:28 PM, andres said:

Andres, before I respond to you, I want to know your background. Are you a liberal Christian?

On 4/18/2017 at 9:08 AM, Ijaz Ahmad Al-Swedi said:

The laws in the Quran were good for the population in the Arab peninsula 1.400 years ago, but could this constitution be successful today?

This is merely your opinion and holds no water. A person who can throw away half of his Bible in the gutter should not really speak about the belief system of other religions.

When I look at Muslim nations I say no. Many muslims try to move to a better life in the west

I'm half Pakistani and half Arab, many people move from Pakistan and other countries from ME to western and Europe countries is really not because of Shari'ah (which people like you have been brainwashed with fox news and Sweden Democrats). Many countries in ME don't even have the shari'ah, they've a type of democracy mixed with some laws from the Shar'ah. After the khaleefah was dismantled in 1924, the Muslim world was divided into different countries (a type of 'asabiyyah which is forbidden in Islam) and the Sykes-picot agreement took place. The reason for moving to another country is economical problems in the regions due to presidents taking taxpayers money and having that money in offshore companies. You should maybe educate yourself instead of uttering nonsense. Just an advice, Sir.

Democasies build on equal rights for everybody

You really live in a bubble. Democracy does not necessarily equal rights and freedom and people who lack knowledge often conflate or amalgamate democracy with freedom.

the witness of a woman is equal to that of a man

The other nonsense that you wrote about driving bikes and so forth, um... the wives and daughters of the Prophet (s.a.w.) rode camels which can be said is equivalent to riding a bike today. Saudi Arabia forbid women from driving cars is not from the Shari'ah, however liberal Christians try to smear Islam by using their civil laws to smear the Shari'ah and Islam.

The elderly men used to come to 'Aisha to learn the religion, she was a teacher and a knowledgeable muslimah and had immense knowledge about the religion. Furthermore, the witness of women is half in Islam is not in all cases. if you read the context, the verse is talking about financial transactions and since at that time women didn't have knowledge about economy, merchandising and business. So, Islam makes no claim that a woman's testimony is half in any case. If it was  in any case, then it'd be impossible for the wife of the Prophet (s.a.w.), `Aishah to narrate ahaadeeth, since her ahaadeeth are mostly ahad (only one narrator).

3 hours ago, Ijaz Ahmad Al-Swedi said:

Andres, before I respond to you, I want to know your background. Are you a liberal Christian?

Sunday you wrote: 

" I live in Sweden and we have certain someone who doesn't know the Arabic language and spreading nonsense about Islam and claims to be an ex-Muslim with immense knowledge. She sees it perfectly fine to use her so-called of freedom of speech to spread anti-Muslim rhetoric in Sweden."

I have 3 times asked you who this woman is that spreads anti-Muslim rhetroric in Sweden but you have still not answered. For the 4th time I now ask: What is her name, and in which publication does she spread her views. 

When you have answered, I will be happy to answer your question

On 4/17/2017 at 11:16 AM, Sindbad05 said:

Women have small brains as compared to men and women

Salam Sindbad,

So what? One woman can be just as good of a witness as one man can.

Out of curiosity, if a man's brain is smaller in size than another man's brain, does that mean that the man with the bigger sized brain is smarter than the man with the smaller sized brain, in your opinion? And, should we discriminate against men with smaller brains?

Often females are good at biology and males are good at mathematics, women use both sides of brains and male use one side of brain.

There are men who are good at biology too, and there are women who are good at mathematics too.

All this is because of brains, Islam guides in all times. I told you this all with respect to science and what Islam set for women, it did by considering her ability and with full justice. 

Many women who are not Muslim have made great contributions to science, so, Islam did not actually guide them (Non-Muslim women) in their scientific achievements. Similarly, many women who are not Christian have made great contributions to science, so, Christianity did not actually guide them (Non-Christian) in their scientific achievements. 

Personally, I have a huge issue with the Qur'anic verse mandating that 1 man's testimony to be equal to 2 women's testimonies. 

I would think the same if a holy book had mandated that 1 woman's testimony to be equal to 2 men's testimonies.

One man's testimony = 1 woman's testimony. 

Peace and God bless you

On 4/17/2017 at 8:56 AM, andres said:

If I were a woman I would be outraged by such statement.

Salam Andres,

I am a woman, and I am outraged by the idea that 1 woman's testimony is considered half the value as a man's. Not cool!!!

A femail witness not being as trustworthy as a male? In nations with the highest standard of education and knowledge, we regard females and males to be equally good observers. 

100% agreed!

Peace and God bless you

1 hour ago, Christianlady said:

So what? One woman can be just as good of a witness as one man can.

Out of curiosity, if a man's brain is smaller in size than another man's brain, does that mean that the man with the bigger sized brain is smarter than the man with the smaller sized brain, in your opinion? And, should we discriminate against men with smaller brains?

Even if one man's brain should be bigger in size than other man's brain, it is obvious that both men's brain work similar as oppose to women's brain and both brains will be bigger than that of women. 

Secondly, if there be a just women like lady Maryam a.s, or Fatima Zahra daughter of Prophet Muhammad, they are sufficient as single witness but since you know that all women are not alike so, the reason for which two female witness is justified as is the law which says that Women should not fight in the wars which is meant to facilitate women but since many of foreign religion takes Islam to be their rival religion, they consider even this facility of women not to fight in the wars as being injustice done to them. And the Western media says: "See, Muslim world now have taken away the women's right to die in the battle field". Lolz. 

In every principle of Islamic law, biology and physical and psychological attributes are involved and have great importance. 

Edited by Sindbad05