RiseOrDie

Current Events Syria/Yemen/Iraq/Arabia (2017-2024)

Rate this topic

‘Liberty Passion’, carrying US military vehicles, heading toward Aqaba, Jordan after Trump meeting with King Abdullah II (5th april)

2017-04-07_221154.thumb.jpg.5b87e3cd270d39485b9edb9571676bd3.jpg

'Liberty Passion', loaded with US military vehicles, currently moored at Aqaba Main Port, Jordan (7th april)

2017-04-09_024444.thumb.jpg.e2115c8930cd55c6a4b1a2c9326475de.jpg

20 US armoured vehicles mass in Jordanian town near Syrian border (9th April)

Crazy stuff

Recap:

US sending navy strike group to Korean Peninsula while discussing unknown matters with Japan, meanwhile North Korea condemns US strike on Syria!

US sends ship loaded with armour to Jordan which then camp near Syrian border while Jordanian jets fly over the area, some allegedly violating Syrian airspace!

Lots of political maneuvers to forms a coalition to oust Assad

Al Sadr tells Assad and all foreign powers to withdraw and leave it to Syrian to sort it out 

Do you guys think that the spotted one is the American flag, and the red one is turkish flag?

the turks failed even though their troops and proxies entered the territories. The syrians with help of allies kicked them out. Then now the Americans are joining directly but probably wont get much further than a couple of airstrikes and missiles. I doubt Trump will be able to actually occupy Syria the way the Bush's did in Iraq. 

Egyptian current government is making its stance even more clear. They are with Bashar and his allies, and against ISIS and their allies.

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/1/64/262542/Egypt/Politics-/Egypt-MPs-slam-US-President-Donald-Trumps-irrespon.aspx

Of course, the next day two churches in Egypt were bombed, and probably in connection to Egypt's growing pro-Mahdi movement. 

It is to be expected after making such anti-Sufiani comments. Egypt is the mother of the world, and the mother of all Arabs (Hagar). Also the mother of civilization. It is about time that they assume their role, and may God stand by them. Allah yebarikluhum!

3 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

This time victorious in sha Allah .. 

Nasrallah-Rohani-Putin-Assad.png.1f4e1c05d9b0bfac1eea469b24b6560a.png

A possible scenario could be king Abdullah of Jordan could be mobilised by USA and uk and he could enter Syria but really and truly with the might of Russia in Syria only USA can displace them and I don't see USA entering Syria entering Syria through ground troops to takeover anytime soon......

i think trump took this action to neutralise the people that say he's got ties with Russia. Things will probably die down now. However, 2024-2030 would be an interesting era to come, that's my prediction. 

2 hours ago, Rectify said:

A possible scenario could be king Abdullah of Jordan could be mobilised by USA and uk and he could enter Syria but really and truly with the might of Russia in Syria only USA can displace them and I don't see USA entering Syria entering Syria through ground troops to takeover anytime soon......

i think trump took this action to neutralise the people that say he's got ties with Russia. Things will probably die down now. However, 2024-2030 would be an interesting era to come, that's my prediction. 

there is a chance of course that what Trump did was mostly symbolic. I don't think US can do too much with Russia there and Hezbollah on the trigger with potentially flattening all of 'Israel'.

Egypt declares state of emergency after deadly church attacks

terrorist attack Happened after Egypt refused to condemn Assad for false flag chemical attack in Idlib. 

Edited by RiseOrDie

1 minute ago, 313 Seeker said:

there is a chance of course that what Trump did was mostly symbolic. I don't think US can do too much with Russia there and Hezbollah on the trigger with potentially flattening all of 'Israel'.

Very big chance. Trump is being isolated in his presidency, his henchmen are being taken out one after the other. accused of several things forcing them to step aside. I think he is afraid that he might be next, this sort of strike helps strengthen his position just a little.

3 hours ago, myouvial said:

2017-2024 ? Is this scheduled to make human extinction ? If i still alive, i would like to see what happen in 2024 !!

It marks Trump's term and possible 2nd term and thus reflects US foreign policy and it's affects on the world, especially middle east

SA’AR TO ‘POST’: ISRAEL MUST PERSUADE WORLD TO END ASSAD’S REGIME

America could launch fresh strikes on Syria in the fight to weaken President Bashar Assad's regime, Boris Johnson has said.

The Foreign Secretary made the warning ahead of a meeting of the G7 group of nations, who will meet in Italy today to demand that Vladimir Putin remove his troops from Syria and drop his backing for the Syrian president. 

G7 meeting today

8 hours ago, RiseOrDie said:

SA’AR TO ‘POST’: ISRAEL MUST PERSUADE WORLD TO END ASSAD’S REGIME

America could launch fresh strikes on Syria in the fight to weaken President Bashar Assad's regime

very wishful thinking. 

Just now, 313 Seeker said:

i was referring to the part of trying to persuade Putin to leave  and "drop his backing" of Asad.

oh, my bad.. yea... they will try to persuade him with sanctions and terrorist attacks next.  Maybe already did.

Just now, kirtc said:

oh, my bad.. yea... they will try to persuade him with sanctions and terrorist attacks next.  Maybe already did.

and promises, lots of money, women, etc. 

I think most Russians are on his side on everything, so that would help him maintain his position and stand his ground. if God wills it. 

The Iran, Russia, Lebanon, Syria quartet, along with many silent supporting nations, they look like an unbreakable alliance in sha Allah.