RiseOrDie

Current Events Syria/Yemen/Iraq/Arabia (2017-2024)

Rate this topic

11 minutes ago, Waseem162 said:

Bro you are not seeing the bigger picture. Its not Iran that is detesting from peace. Its Saudi who says we can't work with Iran.

Iran never chants slogan - as Death to Saudi. No!!

They only condemn America and Israel openly. And they want to be peaceful with Saudis but Saudis are arrogant. They kill Iranians at Mina and they hate Iranians. We can't establish Peace Treaty in such a case. And also until Saudi is led by America and Israel, this peaceful relation is next to impossible.

Mr.

Issue of  Mina is one year back. But the grudge of Iran vs Saudi decade old. 

And stampede has occurred many time in Hajj. 

I agree their is difference. But I feel Iran should set aside issue and have peaceful relation. Saudi Arabia too will gradually realise that Iran or shia are threat. 

But when we continually talk bad about Saudi Arabia they too have right talk bad or think to counter us. 

Edited by islam25

1 minute ago, islam25 said:

Mr.

Issue of  Mina is one year back. But the grudge of Iran vs Saudi decade old. 

And stampede has occurred many time in Hajj. 

I agree their is difference. But I feel Iran should set aside issue and have peaceful relation. Saudi Arabia too will gradually realise that Iran or shia are threat. 

But when we continually talk bad about Saudi Arabia they too have right talk bad or think to counter us. 

The Problem is that Saudi does not plan to stop it's Wahhabi export in any way. They starting to affect countries in south Asia and other countries with their intolerant version of Islam.

4 minutes ago, SunniBrother said:

The Problem is that Saudi does not plan to stop it's Wahhabi export in any way. They starting to affect countries in south Asia and other countries with their intolerant version of Islam.

Why Saudi Arabia stop it's wahhabism. 

Why should you stop your sect or I will stop my sect. 

When you and me having no problem with Christian or Hindu nations despite the preach shrik. Why should we have problems with Saudi. 

Let you spread tolerant and real islam. 

5 minutes ago, islam25 said:

Why Saudi Arabia stop it's wahhabism. 

Why should you stop your sect or I will stop my sect. 

When you and me having no problem with Christian or Hindu nations despite the preach shrik. Why should we have problems with Saudi. 

Let you spread tolerant and real islam. 

As far as I know, wahhabism is the only religious sect that make people explode themselves in ice cream shops with children and profane graves.

3 minutes ago, SunniBrother said:

As far as I know, wahhabism is the only religious sect that make people explode themselves in ice cream shops with children and profane graves.

I too know it.But not all wahhabis. If you are 100 right. 

Why there is more conversion from non muslim to wahhabi or common sunni to wahhabi. 

Why you can't convey your real islam. 

23 minutes ago, islam25 said:

I too know it.But not all wahhabis. If you are 100 right. 

Why there is more conversion from non muslim to wahhabi or common sunni to wahhabi. 

Why you can't convey your real islam. 

Also because wahhabis have militant dawah and injunction of millions of dollars in their religious counsels. They have a strong presence in the internet and they promise a "simple a pure" version of Islam while threatening different views of Islam with hellfire.

24 minutes ago, SunniBrother said:

Also because wahhabis have militant dawah and injunction of millions of dollars in their religious counsels. They have a strong presence in the internet and they promise a "simple a pure" version of Islam while threatening different views of Islam with hellfire.

Why should common person accept a violent doctrine..Even if they have millions of dollar .

Either all of them or not violent. Or they do not propagate violence during dawah. 

US "admits" groups used  Chemical Weapons

https://sputniknews.com/analysis/201710211058422305-usa-terrorists-use-chemicals-syria/ 

The State Dept link, see paragraph 3, sentence begins with "Tactics of lSlS ..."

https://travel.state.gov/content/passports/en/alertswarnings/syria-travel-warning.html 

13 hours ago, justAnothermuslim said:

Two things. 0ne, the news on 15Jan said the US has 2,000 troops in the area. (Where's our Congress? Did they authorize this?)

Second, remember a few years ago when it was revealed that the groups the US were arming and training join al-Qaida or lS? This is a real caveat, l think.

There's an interesting comment by Patrick Cockburn in the UKs Independent newspaper:

The US obsession with an exaggerated Iranian threat – about which, in any case, it cannot do much – makes it difficult for Washington to mediate and cool down the situation. 

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-us-kurdish-state-turkey-war-us-is-creatign-trouble-in-the-middle-east-a8179941.html

The US has an obsession and exaggerates the threat because Israel has an obsession and needs to exaggerate the threat in order to get the US involved.

7 hours ago, Haji 2003 said:

There's an interesting comment by Patrick Cockburn in the UKs Independent newspaper:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/syria-us-kurdish-state-turkey-war-us-is-creatign-trouble-in-the-middle-east-a8179941.html

The US has an obsession and exaggerates the threat because Israel has an obsession and needs to exaggerate the threat in order to get the US involved.

there is actually no valid reason for USA to have show so much enmity towards Iran. The situation is purely USA kissing up to Israel. 

A Change in the Wind?

From Press Reviews, see the 2nd article, Russia "pushing" lran away from Assad?  http://tass.com/pressreview/987480 

Also...

Russia has redeployed combat aircraft to the ex-Japanese island of lrtupu in the Kuriles as a response to deployment of Aegis Ashore and the US military build-up. Kommerasant says PM Medledev approved it as a means to keep Russian "options open".

The head of the DPRK's Russia section flew to Moscow for '70th anniversary of diplomatic relations' preparations. ? ? ?

Abe and Trump --according to NHK-- have agreed to keep pressuring the DPRK during the Olympics.