mbt

[BROTHERS]Tahir during work/university? Toilet?

Salam,

I was hoping to get some advice from the men out there who are attending university or work for long durations in the day. I am currently at university, for majority of the day (maybe 8 to 10 hours), which requires me to use the toilet (allot). However, they are public toilets and are usually quite dirty, so I usually urinate while standing up for convenience and cleanliness.

Obviously, that is not permitted, and it's preventing me from performing prayer during the day, so I usually have to combine them when I reach home. Is there a solution to this? Keep in mind that cleaning the seat with water and toilet paper takes about 5 to 10 minutes which is largely impractical when you go to the toilet more than 6 to 8 times a day. 

Also, the closest most is a 5 minute walk so it is also a huge inconvenience to walk there every time. 

Please let me know if you've overcome this issue. Jazakum Allah Khear :)

Get an empty cup, fill it with water, than go inside the stall and urinate while standing up. Once done, clean yourself with the water that you filled from the cup over the toilet while standing.

Brother I do this in the offices I work at: 

go to the toilet, put the toilet seat down, then take some toilet paper (roll out a long length of it) and fold it in half (double it), and then put this on one side of the seat. Then repeat this for the other 3 sides. 

And I have a small bottle of water with me.