hasanhh

Hillary Clinton 2020

Rate this topic

OMG  Won't she just "go away" ?

A-dorable Hillar is already starting her 2020 Re-Match.

First it was her twit offensive on Tweeter.

Then: http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/324605-hillary-clinton-at-st-patricks-day-event-im-ready-to-come-out 

And last night, the 28th, she speaks in San Francisco http://time.com/4716072/hillary-clinton-san-francisco-speech-donald-trump/  dressed in leathery motorcycle chique saying she's still "fighting".

Edited by hasanhh
Sentence deleted.

Ohhhhh boy. Liberalism is already a failure. Look at France, Austria, etc all rebelling against it. It is only really now popular in Canada and Germany, but discontent is growing. It only emerged really after the cold war, as people became more "open," so they have had a good 19-year run.

Trump-style Right-wing government has not proven itself yet, but it is MUCH harder for Trump to push his ideals as he expected. His health care bill is proof of that. 

What other governments are available? Passive Authoritarian like in Oman, where one guy holds power, but he is the best option available?

I guess it depends state by state. WF would never work in Lebanon or Syria, and Liberalism would never work in Iran. 

Washington Post 02-03May17

Search: "l would be your president"

Hillar blames others and hints -again- at a conspiracy. Like she did with the "vast, right-wing conspiracy".

Even the late night comedians made fun of her.

2 hours ago, hasanhh said:

Hillar blames others

Proof that Hillary and Donald are exactly the same. It wasn't an election, it was a farce.

Why can't Hillary Clinton just go away? She lost to Obama, she cheated Bernie, and she lost to Trump. Her entire campaign was just about touting her own experience and how much she deserved to be president. A part of me was glad that she wasn't able to get the office that she so coveted.

5JZijmv.jpg

This is a good analytical piece on the 2016 General Election. My only question is why D-FBl Comey was contrite before Congress this week. Comey was not the one who leaked a private-confidential letter to Congressional leaders.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/3/hillary-clinton-seeks-scapegoats-for-her-2016-deba/

Deba, here, is a drum, said to "have a voice". Deba is also a line of knives.

27 minutes ago, Mohamed1993 said:

Now she's blaming Russia for exposing her lies and deceit through WikiLeaks, how are Russia responsible for leaks? What intelligent human being buys her BS? She needs to go flush herself down the toilet.

That's like children blaming the "tattle-tale" rather than taking responsibility for their errors.  It's childish scapegoating. She shouldn't have been doing things that needed to be exposed.  

On ‎5‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 9:39 AM, hasanhh said:

H.C. to launch "ONW" according to initial reports.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/4/hillary-clinton-to-launch-new-anti-trump-group-onw/ 

Opine: she'II get good press as reported last year in the "cozy press relationship".

10 Days Later, and she has "launched her groupies'

http://cnn.com/2017/05/15/politics/hillary-clinton-resistance-onward-together/ 

Edited by hasanhh

While -as reported- Democrats are cringing at the near release of A-dorable Hillar's book, "What Happened", here are some news points on 15 Aug 17, 3 days after Charolettesville:

:hahaha:  http://freebeacon.com/politics/jeopardy-trolls-hillary-clinton-baskets-adorables-category/  --the host viewed this as a play on her "basket of deplorables" denunciation of Trump supporters.

For another :hahaha: :  http://people.com/politics/hillary-clinton-pastor-preacher-book-devotionals-election/ --her "spiritual advisor" during the 2016 election cycle says Her Royal Clinton has a future bringing  people together as a "preacher".

So who is this "pastor"?  A plagiarizer. http://www.cnn.com/2017/08/14/politics/clinton-pastor-plagiarism/index.html 

Hello,

Hillary Clinton?  No, I think Obama thinks he can run again.  He is breaking the time honored precedence of US Presidents moving on after their last term.

But, some people have trouble letting go.  Just look at Putin and Mugabe.

All the Best,

David

27 minutes ago, David66 said:

No, I think Obama thinks he can run again.  He is breaking the time honored precedence of US Presidents moving on after their last term.

It isn't a precedent, it's a law. The twenty second amendment says "No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once. " I'm sure Mr. Obama has read the Constitution. 

Running Hilary would be stupid. She's obviously going to lose. She's the only person in the country who could have lost to Trump. Biden or Sanders would be acceptable, or perhaps come up with an entirely new candidate. 

^ Hello,

Yes, running again for President is against the law.  Not fading into the sunset for a spell and writing your memoirs is against precedence.

But of course this will not be reported by the leftist media.  :censored:

All the Best,

David

The Democrats are the ones that actually destroy America but  through brainwashing from the media they point their fingers at the Republicans even though they know how to run a country.

@David66 l just watched late night and both Jimmy Kimmel and Stuphen Colbert want to remove Trump.

J.K. came up with the monologue about making Trump "king", lock him in a castle, and "make America Great Britain again".

Colbert did another one of his anti-Trump tirades.