Rate this topic

2 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

Brother -  sound does not travel in a vacuum

I know that but the scientists discovered another types of waves that are not not sound waves bro and it tells a lot about Creation of universe and that are Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation discovered by Arno Penzias and Robert Wilson bro. This is one of the notable discovery that speaks about Big bang. 

12 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

I do believe in rational proofs and scientific observations. 

Anything which is constantly changing must have came out change of non-existence to existence.

To say 'nothingness once existed' is a contradiction.  

If nothing did exist, how would it exist? For a nothing amount of time? In a nothing amount of space?

Perhaps you can you show me with "rational proofs and scientific observations" that "anything which is constantly changing must have came out change of non-existence to existence". 

wslm.

Just now, Quisant said:

To say 'nothingness once existed' is a contradiction.  

If nothing did exist, how would it exist? For a nothing amount of time? In a nothing amount of space?

Perhaps you can you show me with "rational proofs and scientific observations" that "anything which is constantly changing must have came out change of non-existence to existence". 

wslm.

I do not say that "nothing" existed. God existed always and will exist always, people think that if there was no creation then there was "nothing" which is actually wrong "perception". There was always God and He created things in a fashion so that we may understand them, if he had wanted, he would have taken away our intelligence and we would have live like animals for centuries without discovering many scientific applications of universal laws and resources.

He created universe by saying happen and it happened, now that point of infinite mass, energy, time and space, where did it come from, It came with the might of God and people for scientific reasons study about that point and so I was speaking about it. 

Just now, Sindbad05 said:

See yourself, how you are changing throughout your life and cannot stand in one condition and this suggest that you came from non-existence and you are going to be physically non-existent after you die. This change is perpetual for every creation. if there is birth, there is change, then is death. 

1 hour ago, Sindbad05 said:

See yourself, how you are changing throughout your life and cannot stand in one condition and this suggest that you came from non-existence and you are going to be physically non-existent after you die. This change is perpetual for every creation. if there is birth, there is change, then is death. 

True, I am changing throughout my life, but I don't spring out of 'nothing'.  Nothing comes out of nothing.

Photons, electrons, protons, etc. can come and go, but the energy of those particles are always in circulation.

Matter/Energy can exist in a variety of forms, such as electrical, mechanical, chemical, thermal, or nuclear, and can be transformed from one form to another.  It keeps changing form, basic elements combine and recombine into more complex structures using energy as a catalyst... but never completely disappear.

14 minutes ago, Quisant said:

True, I am changing throughout my life, but I don't spring out of 'nothing'.  Nothing comes out of nothing.

Photons, electrons, protons, etc. can come and go, but the energy of those particles are always in circulation.

Matter/Energy can exist in a variety of forms, such as electrical, mechanical, chemical, thermal, or nuclear, and can be transformed from one form to another.  It keeps changing form, basic elements combine and recombine into more complex structures using energy as a catalyst... but never completely disappear.

Ok, then tell me what were you before you weren't born ? 

2 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Ok, then tell me what were you before you weren't born ? 

I was in the white of my parents eyes. :) 

From the 'Mysteries': I was in the Stone when it was made, I came to earth though a hollow blade.

Joking apart, we all come from the previous generation, through a well-understood biological process called "reproduction". 

How old are you? Are you very young?

wslm.

17 minutes ago, Quisant said:

I was in the white of my parents eyes. :) 

From the 'Mysteries': I was in the Stone when it was made, I came to earth though a hollow blade.

Joking apart, we all come from the previous generation, through a well-understood biological process called "reproduction". 

How old are you? Are you very young?

wslm.

Lolz, I'm as old as Germane greer.

Before we entered reproduction process where were we? 

Lolz, I'm as old as Germane greer.

I apologise for asking your age, it is none of my business.

Before we entered reproduction process where were we? 

The explanation for the origin of humans is covered in evolution. 
As is the origin of our ancestors, down to the origin of the first single-cell organisms. 
The origin of those is covered by abiogenesis. A growing and exciting field of study. 

The formation of Earth and our solar system is covered by both Geology and Cosmology, which in turn is a subset of physics and astrophysics. 

Both of which also study the origin and formation of our universe, including the Big Bang.

(You said you were fond of rational proofs and scientific observations, if so you could do with a little more reading?) 

If none of the above satisfies you, then I suspect you might be asking a question that is either meaningless, or unanswerable by its very nature. 

wslm.

1 minute ago, Quisant said:

I apologise for asking your age, it is none of my business.

No Problem man, I am 29 years old. 

1 minute ago, Quisant said:

The explanation for the origin of humans is covered in evolution. 
As is the origin of our ancestors, down to the origin of the first single-cell organisms. 
The origin of those is covered by abiogenesis. A growing and exciting field of study. 

The formation of Earth and our solar system is covered by both Geology and Cosmology, which in turn is a subset of physics and astrophysics. 

Both of which also study the origin and formation of our universe, including the Big Bang.

(You said you were fond of rational proofs and scientific observations, if so you could do with a little more reading?) 

If none of the above satisfies you, then I suspect you might be asking a question that is either meaningless, or unanswerable by its very nature. 

wslm.

No need to go too deep down. We were only in the knowledge of God without having any physical appearance and our existence depended upon God. If you had existed always then why don't you remember what happened to your ancestors bro. Which you can't tell. Sorry to say ? So, you were non-existent and existed at a time known to God. 

On 29/03/2017 at 5:27 AM, shiaman14 said:

Salaam,

I just watched the movie The Arrival.

Will your perspective of Allah, the Prophet, the AhlulBayt and overall Islam change if we are visited by aliens.

If so, how?

Aliens do exist. Its just that we wont be able to ever meet them. 

All creatures besides Mankind were made for our service, be it food, clothing, or other reasons. I see no reason why Allah Almighty would create creatures on other planets. All that we need to know, all that Allah warns us of, all this information is mentioned in Holy Quran, and authentic Hadith. No aliens or anything of that sort is mentioned in these books.

Edited by Hussaini624

On 3/29/2017 at 6:27 AM, shiaman14 said:

Salaam,

I just watched the movie The Arrival.

Will your perspective of Allah, the Prophet, the AhlulBayt and overall Islam change if we are visited by aliens.

If so, how?

And [He created] the horses, mules and donkeys for you to ride and [as] adornment. And He creates that which you do not know.[Quran 16:8].

And He creates that which you do not know.[Quran 16:8],see this part ? good.