Rate this topic

Hello,

It is not a question of if.  It is a question of where.

Our Universe is infinite.  Therefore, there are infinite possibilities.  Somewhere out there is a planet just like this one.  The only difference, my name is spelled Buba instead of Bubba.  Infinite space, infinite possibilities.  The concept boggles our human brains.

All the Best,

David

Hehehe, it was my friend who told me if visited by aliens then would go with them.

Anyway, this won't change my believe of Allah SWT and His Divine Authorithy (Prophets, Nabi Muhammad SAW and his Ahlul Bayt a.s.), whatever form of them. Maybe you can watch the movie of "Men in Black".

1 hour ago, shiaman14 said:

Will your perspective of Allah, the Prophet, the AhlulBayt and overall Islam change if we are visited by aliens.

If so, how?

Do they challenge the principle of causality?

4 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

Salaam,

I just watched the movie The Arrival.

Will your perspective of Allah, the Prophet, the AhlulBayt and overall Islam change if we are visited by aliens.

If so, how?

LOLZ, First of all, if there be any alien, could they rule out the fact that they are also creation of God ? If they can, how can they ?

Even if Aliens come to visit us or we go to visit them, they would also have Leaders in the field of their spirituality and education. Allah AWJ says that "It is His responsibility to send guidance". So, even the aliens will not be without guidance of Allah AWJ. 

It won't change anything but actually strengthen my faith. Quran does state that life is not just on earth. Also seeing different creatures would make you apprecaite Allahs power and intellect even more.

Edited by ali_fatheroforphans

Aliens already exist. Met them and it only increased my faith. I think such event is dangerous for baseless theoretical beliefs like Darwinism, that is when you see phenomena beyond science!.

24 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

Aliens already exist. Met them and it only increased my faith. I think such event is dangerous for baseless theoretical beliefs like Darwinism, that is when you see phenomena beyond science!.

Where did you meet them ? Provide me address, I want to talk to them too :D

8 hours ago, shiaman14 said:

Salaam,

I just watched the movie The Arrival.

If so, how?

No change. Allah is the Creator and Maintainer of the worlds. Why wouldn't more than one have intelligent life? 

But the universe is so inconcievably big, it's possible we might never meet other world beings.

5 hours ago, magma said:

When was this?

Some years ago.

5 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

Where did you meet them ? Provide me address, I want to talk to them too :D

Ok. All you need is a bit of wanderlust. They take up residence in places where there are little or no humans or activity. Spend nights there alone and I'm pretty sure you will find them within a few months.

3 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

Some years ago.

Ok. All you need is a bit of wanderlust. They take up residence in places where there are little or no humans or activity. Spend nights there alone and I'm pretty sure you will find them within a few months.

I see, they are living without paying rents on our land. This is violation of the law of land. 

14 hours ago, David66 said:

Hello,

It is not a question of if.  It is a question of where.

Our Universe is infinite.  Therefore, there are infinite possibilities.  Somewhere out there is a planet just like this one.  The only difference, my name is spelled Buba instead of Bubba.  Infinite space, infinite possibilities.  The concept boggles our human brains.

All the Best,

David

our universe is finite, we just haven't reached its limits. Only Allah is infinite.

13 hours ago, myouvial said:

Hehehe, it was my friend who told me if visited by aliens then would go with them.

Anyway, this won't change my believe of Allah SWT and His Divine Authorithy (Prophets, Nabi Muhammad SAW and his Ahlul Bayt a.s.), whatever form of them. Maybe you can watch the movie of "Men in Black".

watched it a long time ago.

The reason I mentioned Arrival is because the Aliens come to Earth and offer us a gift of non-linear time. That can mean so much and have so many possibilities. One of the few alien movies where they are not out to get us!

@Engineer73    @Sindbad05    @notme    @ali_fatheroforphans   @power

I think we are in agreement that if aliens do exist, then they will be creations of Allah as well so our concept of divinity remains intact.

The Prophet (saw) is rehmat-ul-alameen - blessing to the universe so then it would stand to reason that he would also be their Prophet so did he exist on Earth and also on the other planet? At the same time or different times? What form?

Would they then have the same Quran as us with same rules and history? For the Alien Quran to exist, there would have to be Adam, Nuh, Ibrahim, Yusuf, Musa, Isa, etc.

Thoughts?

Edited by shiaman14

@shiaman14 we can only speculate on these things. The message would be same, whatever the circumstances.

I see no reason to assume other beings would even resemble us. Why humanoid form? They are on a different worlds with different environments and, I assume, different dangers and resources. 

4 minutes ago, notme said:

@shiaman14 we can only speculate on these things. The message would be same, whatever the circumstances.

I see no reason to assume other beings would even resemble us. Why humanoid form? They are on a different worlds with different environments and, I assume, different dangers and resources. 

I agree. In the movie, they showed the aliens as heptapods (7-legged octopus like beings) so not assuming they would be in humanoid form.

That is what leads into the speculation of what form would the Prophet take or perhaps they would have different prophets or no prophets at all, etc.

This is all just mind-boggling speculation...

56 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

@Engineer73    @Sindbad05    @notme    @ali_fatheroforphans   @power

I think we are in agreement that if aliens do exist, then they will be creations of Allah as well so our concept of divinity remains intact.

The Prophet (saw) is rehmat-ul-alameen - blessing to the universe so then it would stand to reason that he would also be their Prophet so did he exist on Earth and also on the other planet? At the same time or different times? What form?

Would they then have the same Quran as us with same rules and history? For the Alien Quran to exist, there would have to be Adam, Nuh, Ibrahim, Yusuf, Musa, Isa, etc.

Thoughts?

Who knows what kind of Aliens are there ? May be they are such that they cannot seen us because of their being in spiritual dimension rather than in physical dimension. Who knows that may be oxygen is their water and sun is their food. Imam Jafar al Sadiq a.s said: "There are many different creations and their ways are different in the manner that if a knowledgeable person goes to them and then it may happen that they will call him ignorant". Citation: "Superman in Islam". 

I don't know why someone would think that meeting "aliens" would be harmful for belief. I know its fiction and hollywood. What if something on the contrary happens. What if we learn to communicate with some non-human and find that we humans of today have next to no faith in comparison? I wager its the reason they remain officially and "mainstream-scientifically" unrecognized. Because then the masses will find out where we stand.

Edited by Darth Vader

13 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

I don't know why someone would think that meeting "aliens" would be harmful for belief. I know its fiction and hollywood. What if something on the contrary happens. What if we learn to communicate with some non-human and find that we humans of today have next to no faith in comparison? I wager its the reason they remain officially and "mainstream-scientifically" unrecognized. Because then the masses will find out where we stand.

Brother - I write, "Will your perspective of Allah, the Prophet, the AhlulBayt and overall Islam change if we are visited by aliens."

Change can be positive or negative and that is my question.