Hameedeh

Allah's Creation

Rate this topic

On 2/10/2011 at 5:10 AM, Hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Beautiful birds. At 2:03 background music starts, but you can mute your speakers if you wish.

(salam)

Subhan Allah, what amazing creations! Thank you sister for the video, and i must say i am amazed that there are girl that are interested in nature? Here is another animal that is small, powerful, 100% created (not evolved) and redefines every physical law invented, this is one of many animals.

(wasalam)

(bismillah)

(salam)

@Cosmos Thank you for the beautiful shrimp video!

I found the photo at ShiaChat of a see through butterfly but the link to that photo did not work anymore. I posted a photo but hotlinking was denied.

Hopefully this link will work. The wings are transparent so it blends in to it's background and predators have a hard time to see it.

clear%20butterfly.jpg

On 2/13/2011 at 8:06 PM, Hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

@ Cosmos:  Thank you for the beautiful shrimp video!

I found the photo at ShiaChat of a see through butterfly but the link to that photo did not work anymore. I posted a photo but hotlinking was denied.

Hopefully this link will work. The wings are transparent so it blends in to it's background and predators have a hard time to see it.

clear%20butterfly.jpg

your welcome, regarding the above butterfly, Glory be to Allah (swt) for the wonders of creation, that is complexly amazing! do you know what type of butterfly that is?

Here is another video of fish that amazed me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vG5GMydsieM&feature=related

skip to 16:20, One of many simple things i cant understand is how do these fish (herring) do it? how do they in million act like one single body swimming in water?, and the thing is they are so precise in movement that not of of them is out of line! That is truly unfathomable!, Glory be to Allah (Swt) indeed.

On 2/15/2011 at 3:58 AM, Hamzi said:

SubhanAllah Thanks For sharing Sister Hameedeh :)^_^

(bismillah)

(salam)

Any time, Hamzi. If I see something I would share it with all of you.

On 2/15/2011 at 6:16 AM, Cosmos said:

Glory be to Allah (swt) for the wonders of creation, that is complexly amazing! do you know what type of butterfly that is?unfathomable!, Glory be to Allah (Swt) indeed.

(bismillah)

(salam)

Beautiful underwater video, Cosmos! Thank you for that. I went to youtube and watched part 1 also.

The butterfly with transparent wings is called Glasswing.

On 2/16/2011 at 2:19 AM, Hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Beautiful underwater video, Cosmos! Thank you for that. I went to youtube and watched part 1 also.

The butterfly with transparent wings is called Glasswing.

SubhanAllah, that is truly amazing creation, one of the most beutiful i have seen, thank you for that information =)

Here is another beautiful animal, it called a mandarin fish:

Mandarinfish1.jpg

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you for the photo, Cosmos. Beautiful. Just Beautiful. subhanAllah

(wasalam)

You are definitely welcome sister. Have you ever heard of the saying "Looks can be deceiving"? something so small, cute and tiny can tell wonders, here is one amazing example of this.

Death never looked so beautiful ! ;)

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you all for the kind comments. :) 

Here is a hadith from the 6th Holy Imam AS:

"If you are intelligent, then you should be of firm resolution and sincere intention before you set out for any place, for surely the self's nature is to overstep the bounds and encroach on the forbidden. You should reflect when you walk, and take note of the wonders of Allah's work wherever you go."

Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq AS, in LANTERN OF THE PATH, section 4 On Walking. e-book:

http://www.al-islam.org/lantern-of-the-path/

On 5/2/2010 at 7:06 PM, Hameedeh said:

(bismillah)

(salam)

Holy Qur'an 23:14 "so blessed be Allah, the Best of the creators!"

Kelvin-Helmholtz wave clouds.

DwaineKH-700x501.jpg

Thanks for sharing may Allah SWT send you rewards in this llife and the here after, i like this one the most : the Kelvin-Helmholtz wave clouds

On 2/10/2011 at 5:10 AM, Hameedeh said:

Beautiful birds. At 2:03 background music starts, but you can mute your speakers if you wish.

the birds r the best :):) very nice to watch

(bismillah)

(salam)

Thank you two brothers ^ for the latest comments! I love all the photos and videos. It is amazing what Allah SWT has created. I saw a painting one time of the Kelvin-Helmholtz wave clouds. I thought the painter was exaggerating and that there weren't any clouds like that. When I saw them in that website, I was amazed that these kind of clouds exist in real life. I thought they were fantasy clouds in the imagination of the painter. After that time, I began to pay attention to the clouds outside my home and one day I saw the Kelvin-Helmholtz wave clouds. I felt so happy that I had actually seen these clouds myself. I wanted to run and get the camera, but at the same time, I was transfixed in awe, not wanting to leave because I thought when I get back the clouds will be gone. They did not last very long. I feel so blessed to have seen them. Allah is Kareem.

DwaineKH-700x501.jpg