Hameedeh

Allah's Creation

Rate this topic

This is a slide show to download to your device. The presentation contains various Quranic verses discussing the creation of man and this universe.

Note: There is instrumental music in the background so if you want you can mute the speaker while watching this. 8 minutes in length. 

https://www.al-islam.org/file/meditation-seeking-reality-existence

The man does not speak in the video, but there is an instrumental soundtrack that you can mute if you prefer. The words are written on the screen to explain what happened. A man in India was upset that people cut down the trees for firewood where he lived. He decided to remedy the situation. Every day for 37 years he planted a tree. Now the place is an oasis for wildlife.

On 1/10/2018 at 5:31 AM, Heavenly_Silk said:

I have always been fascinated by the Northern Lights aka Aurora Borealis in Iceland.

there-s-no-telling-what-form-the-norther<<---Who put their hand in the picture?

On 10/01/2018 at 11:08 AM, hasanhh said:
On 10/01/2018 at 10:31 AM, Heavenly_Silk said:

I have always been fascinated by the Northern Lights aka Aurora Borealis in Iceland.

there-s-no-telling-what-form-the-norther<<---Who put their hand in the picture?

Spooky!

Rainbow-Beautiful-Real-Waterfalls_Deskto

c56801285d6c5e6ff13cb48e4c8e1f8f.jpg

waterfall-fog.gif

15 hours ago, hasanhh said:

You are very much welcome. l'm always willing to promote hunter's rights and taxidermy.

Thanks but one thing, I am not a hunter I just feed them and give water to them.because they praise the almighty Allah swt.it is such a great experience to see so many different colours and varieties in species.He is the greatest artist.