Rate this topic

Salam Alaikum,

Not many people who become part of a full-fledged satanic religion have the chance to come out  and tell the tale. And most who do would be too frightened to do so, but I commend this brave man (may he rest in peace) who did so:

He ended up being a devout Christian from the seventh day adventist Church, which was a major promotion for him, and gave him the spiritual protection and strength to do what he did.

Let us remember who our enemy is, "O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise .." 7:27

wasalaam

Allah is al Hafiz. The protector. 

Much like the pagans who converted into Islam i would believe. He explains the war he has been fighting ever since and all the poltergeist action he has experienced. 

Allah is al-Mumin with the root word of mumin being amn - alif meem nun, meaning security/ safety.

8 minutes ago, 313 Seeker said:

Allah is al Hafiz. The protector. 

Much like the pagans who converted into Islam i would believe. He explains the war he has been fighting ever since and all the poltergeist action he has experienced. 

Allah is al-Mumin with the root word of mumin being amn - alif meem nun, meaning security/ safety.

basically, I am very suspicious of rich, white, american, christian "escapees from satanism". there seems to be an awful lot of them, wouldn't you say? I have seen lots of similar white americans who claim to have left islam after living in Iran, being sick of how christians are hanged from cranes each jummah (lol). the best bit? these so called ex-muslims could not even pronounce the word "adhaan". and for people born/ raised in Iran, why do they have perfect american accents?

this is all christian propaganda man. as in "look at all these people leaving their evil paths and coming to christianity". its all bogus. 

let me ask you this: for an all powerful, global cabal which controls the media, police, law institutions, finance industry and countries, is it not better for them to just assasinate anyone who might expose their secret world? if its so important that they kept it secret for 1000s of years, why would they be scared to silence a guy called cleetus who might go to the media (which they also control, paradoxically lol)

Well in the west Satanism doesn't need to be secret, as the Church of Satan is officially recognized by the government of the US even. 

It doesn't make a difference if somebody is white or brown actually, they hearts are both the same color. When I watched this guy I felt that he is truthful and honorable. It is possible to judge people from their reaction and naturalness.

Some people will trust prophets and others won't. In the end it is the heart that decides who can 'see' the truth and who can't.

If you listen to this guy, he sounds like a very honorable warm hearted and loving man. That is to me anyway, and I believe him personally. Give it a try, even if it is 5 minutes. Otherwise it is pointless talking about him. 

Well in the west Satanism doesn't need to be secret, as the Church of Satan is officially recognized by the government of the US even. 

ahhhh bro. even the church of klingon is officially recognised by the government of the US. 

have you read the satanic bible? I have. I suggest you do too. anton lavey was a TOTAL shill for christianity man. like a boogie man. someone to scare the flock back into church. the satanic bible is a load of nonsense written by someone with little grasp of anything other than saying things for shock value. 

have you ever met any genuine satanists? I have. its all tongue in cheek. no one takes it seriously its all theatrical. sort of like a protest "if the government supports Christianity then they should support us too". in the UK on the national census, one of the choices is now "jedi" as a similar protest

Ah ok, so to you people who openly follow satan are all hypocrites. That is your sweeping judgment and generalization. So you are commenting on a thread devoted to a guy, basically spreading doubt about him without even listening to him, or bringing anything of substance concerning him in person? 

Your statements about the church of satan and anton lavey are purely poetic, and almost romantic. There is no actual proof or information there. Plus Satan is the deceiver, so even if things look one way to us, he is probably using it as a lie to deceive the general public.

I won't comment any further on this thread unless respect is given to the actual topic at hand, which is this whistleblower.

ahhhh bro. even the church of klingon is officially recognised by the government of the US. 

have you read the satanic bible? I have. I suggest you do too. anton lavey was a TOTAL shill for christianity man. like a boogie man. someone to scare the flock back into church. the satanic bible is a load of nonsense written by someone with little grasp of anything other than saying things for shock value. 

have you ever met any genuine satanists? I have. its all tongue in cheek. no one takes it seriously its all theatrical. sort of like a protest "if the government supports Christianity then they should support us too". in the UK on the national census, one of the choices is now "jedi" as a similar protest

3 hours ago, DigitalUmmah said:

why wasnt he killed, if its so easy for them to kill undersirables?

I agree with you "satan"is in him right at the time of interview. He is actually making it interesting by making whole lot of stories which he made up while in free time. 

There is a show on Pakistani TV about black magic and it's so shocking. I don't even know if creating awareness will do any good because it looks like these people are so powerful. Is there anything they cannot do? But  I am glad that I watched it because my ex had so much control over people. He only needed to meet anyone once and after that he could control that person. People said it was because of his akhlaq and I was always thinking why don't I see that akhlaq. Now I understand his akhlaq.

We have two options, we can either tell these people: I surrender in front of your almighty power and I am your slave. Or you can just deny their power hoping for some divine help. I choose the second option.

15 hours ago, rkazmi33 said:

There is a show on Pakistani TV about black magic and it's so shocking. I don't even know if creating awareness will do any good because it looks like these people are so powerful. Is there anything they cannot do? But  I am glad that I watched it because my ex had so much control over people. He only needed to meet anyone once and after that he could control that person. People said it was because of his akhlaq and I was always thinking why don't I see that akhlaq. Now I understand his akhlaq.

We have two options, we can either tell these people: I surrender in front of your almighty power and I am your slave. Or you can just deny their power hoping for some divine help. I choose the second option.

They don't have power over us, except the power we give them. As long as we are pure from inside and Allah loves us, they can't touch us. Because Allah will protect us. 

People on this thread have a problem realizing that it's possible to be protected from Satanics and Satans, but it's true. Allah sends angels down to protect His devoted follower. Allah is our protector as described countless times in the Quran and Hadeeths.

The Quran says that all that is good is from Allah, and all that is bad is from ourselves. We ourselves open the doors to Satan when we do mistakes.

Please share more information you have on those loser satanic delusional and doomed rejectors of truth.

Ephesians 6:12

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

John 12:31

31 Now is the judgment of this world; now will the ruler of this world be cast out.

2 Corinthians 4:4

4 In their case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelievers

2 Corinthians 2:11

11 so that we would not be outwitted by Satan; for we are not ignorant of his designs.

Ephesians 6:11

11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the schemes of the devil.

James 4:7

7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

1 Peter 5:8

8 Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Revelation 12:12

12 Therefore, rejoice, O heavens and you who dwell in them! But woe to you, O earth and sea, for the devil has come down to you in great wrath, because he knows that his time is short!”

Edited by 313 Seeker

7 hours ago, 313 Seeker said:

Please share more information you have on those loser satanic delusional and doomed rejectors of truth.

Well it's a story of a guy named Pervaiz who goes to a magician to learn magic. The magician tells him that it's dangerous and you may lose someone close to you, but Pervaiz insists. The magician tells him to dig a grave and go and read something there. Few days later, pervaiz's father dies but magician doesn't allow him to attend the funeral. So Pervaiz doesn't go to his father's funeral although he was in the same city and later when he saw his father's grave, he saw that it was the same grave he dug few days ago. After that magician becomes ill and he gives all his knowledge to Pervaiz before dying. Then Pervaiz creates all sorts of problems in the lives of his enemies. His enemies contact a religious scholar, they read duas, do sadqa, but nothing is working. Pervaiz is also using his magic to make a lot of money.