Sign in to follow this  
ShiaChat Mod

Seeking marriage (mutah or nikah)

Rate this topic

Mutah (temporary) and Nikah (permanent) are both halal marriages. However, ShiaChat is not a matchmaking site. Do not post matrimonial requests. This includes nikah or mutah seeking posts or topics.

Talk to people you know to help you find a spouse. These websites are available: 

www.shiamatch.com

www.simplyshia.com

www.shiaspouse.com

www.shiamatrimonial.co.uk

Mutah has rights and responsibilites and you should be familiar with this. There are articles and books you can read: 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• Yes it is good news. But we should be cautious not allow something new to emerge. Because end of something is beginning of new thing .
    • Most Shi'a don't pray? May I remind you that being a tarik al salat might be worse than adultery.
    • What are the possible meanings of word "Kitab" in Quranic Arabic?
      It appears that it has a wide range of meanings e.g.,

كِتَابٌ مَّرْقُومٌ
      Written Book (83:20)

كِتَابٌ مَّعْلُومٌ
      Term made known (15:4)

كِتَابٌ يَنطِقُ بِالْحَقِّ
      Book which speaks with truth

لَكِتَابٌ عَزِيزٌ
      A Mighty Book (41:41)

كِتَابٌ حَفِيظٌ
      A writing that preserves (50:4)

And today while I was reciting the chapter 27, I found that the same word "Kitab" is used in the meaning of letter.

كِتَابٌ كَرِيمٌ
      Honorable Letter (27:29)

اذْهَب بِّكِتَابِي هَذَا فَأَلْقِهْ إِلَيْهِمْ ثُمَّ تَوَلَّ عَنْهُمْ فَانظُرْ مَاذَا يَرْجِعُونَ قَالَتْ يَا أَيُّهَا المَلَأُ إِنِّي أُلْقِيَ إِلَيَّ كِتَابٌ كَرِيمٌ

So as per translations, "Kitab" possibly means "Book", "Record", "Writing", "Letter", "Term"...

Please share with me if you know more possible meanings of word "Kitab" or its root word "Ka Ta Ba"..
    • Out of curiosity - what would you personally require to know that God exits? I mean, do you wanna see a big white fluff of cotton to know God exists or something like that?
    • So now we will have to define sense and perception. Sense is ability to think and perception is ability to understand. And when you understand and think obviously you will deduce somethings.