Mansur Bakhtiari

Israel is "Monitoring" fighting in Syria

Rate this topic

Salam

Israel's decision on Wednesday to fly over ISIS strongholds in Lebanon, and then drop bombs on Syrian Army positions in Syria, was a real stroke of genius — especially considering that the airstrikes came just before peace talks in Geneva were scheduled to begin.

A real class act.

Now Israel is sending "elite intelligence units" to "monitor" fighting between Syrian forces and "moderate" rebels.

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/war-any-cost-israeli-special-forces-enter-syrian-territory-monitor-groups-fighting-assad

What Allah did with  Shaddad Namrud and Firoon. Why is israeil dO not understand. They are cutting the branch on which they are sitting and requiring the divine revenge against them and their sisters like Ksa Qatar behrain. 

Some time I feel now a days many countries as donkeys which do not have any level of intellect in them. 

32 minutes ago, Who_Am_I said:

What Allah did with  Shaddad Namrud and Firoon. Why is israeil dO not understand. They are cutting the branch on which they are sitting and requiring the divine revenge against them and their sisters like Ksa Qatar behrain. 

Some time I feel now a days many countries as donkeys which do not have any level of intellect in them. 

Yes. The West has been mourning the liberation of Aleppo from terrorists, celebrating the destruction of Palestinian lands and funding numerous dictatorships, with the people having no desire to learn what is going on.