Couple days ago I received this video and i was thinking this is too small its has to be 100s on named before we could reach to Hazrat Adam (a.s). Please check this video, if you don't understand urdu just start from 2:18

Now check this picture,

family-tree-of-prophets.jpg

31 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

And what does he mean when he said, Adam bin Turab and Turan bin Abu Turab.

Adam son of clay (i.e. made from clay) and clay the son of Abu Turab (i.e. Imam Ali). He's implying that Imam Ali (s) is where it's all at :NH:.

Wasalam

Edited by Ibn al-Hussain

Ya Ali but we all know thats not true Abu Turab was a title of Hazrat Ali and Adam (a.s) was made of clay. Where Ahl-e-Bait was not like normal human beings. They were made of noor. But didn't he skip a lot of generations? 

Edited by Ron_Burgundy

37 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

And what does he mean when he said, Adam bin Turab and Turan bin Abu Turab.

Adaab,

He even said in his speech (bayan), what can stray dogs know about shajrah e tayyiba (awara kuttey kya Janey)? Its funny to listen him.

6 minutes ago, Ibn al-Hussain said:

Adam son of clay (i.e. made from clay) and clay the son of Abu Turab (i.e. Imam Ali). He's implying that Imam Ali (s) is where it's all at :NH:.

Wasalam

Yes, but why did he said [bin] abu turab, he would have said without tampering, Adam bin turab he reversed all shajrah in an inappropriate way madhAllah.

Hamdallah iam too from turab and understand properly.

1 hour ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

I thought it was a title... i could be wrong. 

It's not a problem. :) The nicknames of Imam Ali AS were Abu Turab, Abul Hasan, Abus Sibtayn, and Abur Riyhanatayn. His titles were Amiral Mu’minin, Sayyidul Muslimin, Imamul Muttaqin, and Sayyidul ‘Awsiya’. 

https://www.al-islam.org/imamate-and-imams-ayatullah-ibrahim-amini/first-imam-ali-ibn-abi-talib#birth-and-martyrdom

10 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

But didn't he skip a lot of generations? 

Yes. There's no way anyone can trace any shajra back to Adam without hundreds of missing links. That is just not possible for the lack of historical and scientific data.

14 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

but we all know thats not true Abu Turab was a title of Hazrat Ali and Adam (a.s) was made of clay. Where Ahl-e-Bait was not like normal human beings. They were made of noor. But didn't he skip a lot of generations? 

This will help you brother:

38:75)

قَالَ يَا إِبْلِيسُ مَا مَنَعَكَ أَن تَسْجُدَ لِمَا خَلَقْتُ بِيَدَيَّ أَسْتَكْبَرْتَ أَمْ كُنتَ مِنَ الْعَالِينَ

He said: O Iblis! what prevented you that you should do obeisance to him whom I created with My two hands? Are you proud or are you of the exalted ones?

There are two points in this verse
a) two hands
b) exalted ones

We know Allah is pure of having body or body parts, so considering what are the referred "two hands" mean here? In Quran, we see the hand of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him & his pure progeny) is mentioned as hand of Allah while One of the name of Imam Ali (a.s) is Yadullah. :) 

No other description is present in the Quran & Hadith books mentioning the hands of Allah, except of these two references. 

The description of Aaleen is also important, I will try to find the hadith of masoom where he described the Aaleen.

I am not agreed with the words used in speech i.e., "Adam bin Turab" as well as "Turab bin Abu Turab".

Edited by Engineer73