Highflyer

Room Required - Dubai

Salam Brothers and sisters,

I am visiting Dubai for a conference and I am going to stay for 1 month, I am looking for space to stay, please guide me for the same.

My visit will be in April or May.

Looking forward to hear from you soon.

2 hours ago, Highflyer said:

I am visiting Dubai for a conference and I am going to stay for 1 month, I am looking for space to stay, please guide me for the same.

You can search the Internet for accommodation. Search for room to rent in Dubai or hostel in Dubai. Check their locations and prices. 

Salam,

Check the location of the conference and try to find something within that area, within a budget preferably. Depending on where you are coming from, taxi can be a bit expensive. Metro is the best way to move around. Peak times are a mess (7am to 9.30 am and 4pm to 7pm - depending on location)

1 hour ago, IFK said:

Metro is the best way to move around. Peak times are a mess (7am to 9.30 am and 4pm to 7pm - depending on location)

Dubai metro is only good as long as you travel in a straight line along the main arterial road of Dubai. It doesn't cover the city comprehensively and it's pretty useless if you have to move between two spots which are not on the route.