Sign in to follow this  
sidnaq

Mississauga/toronto

I've lived in the area for most of my life. It's decent, there is a lot to do. It mostly consists of middle to upper middle class people, mostly immigrants, lots of South Asians, lots of Muslims. The Shias live more in Toronto (York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill), but you'll find some pockets in Brampton (Ma`sumeen Centre), which is not a far drive from Mississuaga. There's a lot of traffic, and people mostly keep to themselves. Having a car is a must.

30 minutes ago, Qa'im said:

I've lived in the area for most of my life. It's decent, there is a lot to do. It mostly consists of middle to upper middle class people, mostly immigrants, lots of South Asians, lots of Muslims. The Shias live more in Toronto (York, Thornhill, Richmond Hill), but you'll find some pockets in Brampton (Ma`sumeen Centre), which is not a far drive from Mississuaga. There's a lot of traffic, and people mostly keep to themselves. Having a car is a must.

I didn't know you lived in Toronto... nice!

I've been living here all my life, it has its pros and cons but I believe the pros outweigh the cons by a lot. The people here are also very diverse: "With half of its population born outside the country,Toronto is often referred to as 'the most multicultural city in the world.' If it is not, it definitely has the distinction of being one of the most culturally diverse cities"

2 hours ago, Hassan Y said:

I didn't know you lived in Toronto... nice!

I've been living here all my life, it has its pros and cons but I believe the pros outweigh the cons by a lot. The people here are also very diverse: "With half of its population born outside the country,Toronto is often referred to as 'the most multicultural city in the world.' If it is not, it definitely has the distinction of being one of the most culturally diverse cities"

diverse? candians are canadians, the immgirants are different.and list the cons and pros if possible

2 hours ago, Qa'im said:

pros and cons" :D

16 minutes ago, Hassan Y said:

Diverse, like people of different nationalities and ethnicity. 

yes i know what diverse means, but i mean to say canadians whether of asian background or african background whatever,tend to act westernized,except for some people who tend to be different, theres not much difference, but the immigrants stand out from their westernized counterparts. and what about pros and cons bro :D

Edited by sidnaq

1 minute ago, sidnaq said:

yes i know what diverse means, but i mean to say canadians whether of asian background or african background whatever,tend to act westernized, theres not much difference, but the immigrants stand out from their westernized counterparts. and what about pros and cons bro :D

pros:

1. very easy to find a job

2. alot of shias and arabs

3. theres everything you need here

cons:

1. traffic