Rate this topic

33 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

This is my dream. Who is with me?

caravan.thumb.gif.8b49ad37255310dfc169483912363d1e.gif

Theoretically, how would one go about doing this?

I think you might be able to drive all the way until you reach Syria. The road between Iraq and Syria is blocked for understandable reasons.

10 minutes ago, E.L King said:

I think you might be able to drive all the way until you reach Syria. The road between Iraq and Syria is blocked for understandable reasons.

its a dream for now and part of the dream is that Syria gets opened up again.

Otherwise, we can take the long route Istanbul --> Ankara --> Tehran --> Najaf --> Karbala

7 minutes ago, Marbles said:

I'm with you!

Travel on trains all the way to Tehran. From there to Karbala and Najaf by bus.

I didn't think about trains. What a fantastic idea?

It's just a dream (for now) but one day inshallah.

53 minutes ago, shiaman14 said:

I didn't think about trains. What a fantastic idea?

It's just a dream (for now) but one day inshallah.

In fact you can start making an itinerary!

www.seat61.com

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recent Posts on ShiaChat!

• From a moral perspective i can understand this. However, i know hardly anything about politics and millitary strategies. I am sure sayyid Nasrallah (may Allah bless him) knows what he is doing. But surely, by empowering and protecting palestinians, who in turn decide to join ISIS and our enemies, we are kind of damaging ourselves? A bit like an own-goal.
    • Popular Contributors last week! Congratulations! @LeftCoastMom @hasanhh @Sirius_Bright @Smiles786 @Kazemi @Mohamed1993 @Jebreil @.InshAllah. @laithAlIRAQI @E.L King @Son of Placid @AmirAlmuminin Lover @kirtc @Darth Vader  
    • Salam brother, If you want to be a shia of imam Ali(as), then it is better you take after his akhlaq, he had respect for the the wife of the Prophet(S) as shown in the battle of Jamal, lets also have some level of respect in honor of our 1th Imam(as) and our Prophet(S) and let Allah سُبْحَانَهُ وَ تَعَالَى be the judge.
    • ـ الإمام الصادق (ع): امتحنوا شيعتنا عند ثلاث: عند مواقيت الصلوات كيف محافظتهم عليها ، وعند أسرارهم كيف حفظهم لها عن عدونا ، وإلى أموالـهم كيف مواساتهم لإخوانهم فيها. Imam al-Sadiq (AS) said, ‘Test our Shi`aa with regard to three things: the prayer times to see how well they observe them, their secrets to see how well they guard them from our enemies, and their wealth to see how they help out their fellow brothers with it. [Bihar al-Anwar, v. 83, p. 22, no. 40]
    • When Hezbollah or any group helps Palestine, they're helping them because they're oppressed. Who they choose to consider heroes is their choice, our part is to bring justice; to bring back the land to its true owners. Whatever is done in the land is up to its people.