Reza

Alert: Be aware certain views expressed do not conform to established religious or scientific thought.

Message added by Reza

28 minutes ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Right, insights from a notoriously inaccurate Bible translation, even by Christian standards. Remember the King James bible talks about unicorns existing, why would you use it to prove Flat Earth to me?

Brother. I was just giving you an image of what the Dome would look like. Quite frankly, on accurate terms, this image from the Bible is accurate if reference to the Quran's description of Earth.

16 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

The stratosphere is a lot bigger than what we assume it is so satelites would still work being so high in the sky. 

^ Thank you for that scientific explanation, they work by "being so high in the sky".

4 minutes ago, Darth Vader said:

^ Thank you for that scientific explanation, they work by "being so high in the sky".

What? The Stratosphere is super huge and the altitude from the ground up to the very high point of the Dome is a lot more distant than scientists claim. If you have an attitude problem then leave my topic please or otherwise show some respect. :)

Whenever I open a new topic and read in highlighted lettering " Alert: Be aware certain views expressed do not conform to established religious or scientific thought. " I just know its going to be a good one...

8 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

While playing a cricket match yesterday, I realized that the Earth is really flat.
Anyone want to challenge this?

The proof is right in front of all of us.

Now that we've confirmed that it did indeed happen just as the round earth scientists predicted, can you explain to me how the solar eclipse in North America was predicted using solar-centric, approximately spherical moon and earth models, if the Earth is flat and the moon and sun are suspended in the fixed dome? Coincidence? Or a conspiracy so big it even manipulates the laws of creation? 

7 hours ago, notme said:

Now that we've confirmed that it did indeed happen just as the round earth scientists predicted, can you explain to me how the solar eclipse in North America was predicted using solar-centric, approximately spherical moon and earth models, if the Earth is flat and the moon and sun are suspended in the fixed dome? Coincidence? Or a conspiracy so big it even manipulates the laws of creation? 

Go outside and look at the sky. There is your proof. The problem is that the only reason why your so intact with this belief is because of upbringing and what the teachers tell you at school rather than looking towards the The Holy Book in which all its descriptions of Earth are flat Earth descriptions. The Moon chases the Sun. In an endless race. Allah ordained the lunar patterns to keep track of the year. The eclipse is a part of that lunar pattern. :)

1 minute ago, AfricanShia said:

My previous comment is my explanation enough. :)

No, it isn't a response to the question at all. Maybe you need to have the question restated. Why did sun-centric, normal solar system model calculations performed by normal university educated scientists work to predict an eclipse of one circle on a dome by another, hovering over a flat Earth? 

Also, I wonder where the sun and moon go when they drop below the horizon. Do they cease to exist until they reappear on the opposite horizon? Or do they just slide across the underside of the Earth disc to their rising points?