Reza

Alert: Be aware certain views expressed do not conform to established religious or scientific thought.

Message added by Reza

1 hour ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Great force as in a spacecraft going into space. See this, @Sindbad05, this is what happens when Muslims read the Bible for too long or listen to Christians on Youtube without aql and basirah. They end up with Flat Earth beliefs.

I agree to some extent such as maybe the Christians misunderstood "father" for "real father" but it actually mean "One who provides us everything and also means sustainer"  but I also believe that Bible has lost it's originality that is why it is now in four parts with every narrator narrating advent of Jesus in his own way and all of the contradict in many places. 

4 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

Great force as in a spacecraft going into space. See this, @Sindbad05, this is what happens when Muslims read the Bible for too long or listen to Christians on Youtube without aql and basirah. They end up with Flat Earth beliefs.

Dont you think thats a bit rude?

4 hours ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

I used logistics to assess this problem. Clearly I am thinking for myself. Many people today lack faith because of this reality that Astronomers have created.That were living in a world that is a Planet and we can leave and go to other Planets and so forth. Again if people knew the Earth was not a Planet rather a Realm World then everybody would ultimately turn to Islam (Shia Islam) . Many athiests and agnostics today use the Universe as their trump card in debates as to why Allah doesnt exist. So you seriously want to make my belief a joke when my belief is backed up by logic and when the "Universe" belief is the same belief that athiests and agnostics have used as an excuse to not believe in Allah Almighty.

@Sindbad05 @Gaius I. Caesar @notme @M.IB . 

The Earth cant be a Sphere and an egg shape. I have already debunked that definition in the Quran long time ago. You might think how can Allah have the Stars, Sun and Moon under water. Well my dear Brothers and Sisters this is proven by the amazing discovery of Sonoluminescence. The capability in which you can create a Star in water that can be thousands of degrees hot. MashAllah. Please, I am your Brother. I bring you proofs, not harm. At least consider what I have to prove with the logistics that I have to offer. 

8 minutes ago, AfricanShia said:

@Sindbad05 @Gaius I. Caesar @notme @M.IB . Why dont you all discuss on my most recent topic about this titled: Earth Realm- The Earth Is a Dome. In that one at least I have more convincing proof. 

Having two topics about the same subject is not allowed. Your two topics were merged if you look back through this topic.

4 minutes ago, Hameedeh said:

Having two topics about the same subject is not allowed. Your two topics were merged if you look back through this topic.

I understand. Its okay. Thank you JazakAllah. :)

11 minutes ago, AfricanShia said:

@Sindbad05 @Gaius I. Caesar @notme @M.IB . Why dont you all discuss on my most recent topic about this titled: Earth Realm- The Earth Is a Dome. In that one at least I have more convincing proof. 

I'm not willing to engage on the topic of flat earth. I tried reason, but your mind is made up. I just was trying to be helpful by pointing out that you were using English incorrectly. Your faith in the flat earth cult is not my problem. 

1 minute ago, notme said:

I'm not willing to engage on the topic of flat earth. I tried reason, but your mind is made up. I just was trying to be helpful by pointing out that you were using English incorrectly. Your faith in the flat earth cult is not my problem. 

Look at my most recent comment. You have to ease down and just look at the proof. Watch the video that I posted about Sonoluminescence.

17 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

The Earth cant be a Sphere and an egg shape. I have already debunked that definition in the Quran long time ago. You might think how can Allah have the Stars, Sun and Moon under water. Well my dear Brothers and Sisters this is proven by the amazing discovery of Sonoluminescence. The capability in which you can create a Star in water that can be thousands of degrees hot. MashAllah. Please, I am your Brother. I bring you proofs, not harm. At least consider what I have to prove with the logistics that I have to offer. 

This video has nothing to do with the subject. You can't interpret the Quran to fit with science, it is for spiritual guidance.

P.S. Islam doesn't support superstitions and pseudoscience from a bunch of Evangelical Christians and Pagans

1 minute ago, Gaius I. Caesar said:

This video has nothing to do with the subject. You can't interpret the Quran to fit with science, it is for spiritual guidance. 

This has everything to do with it. I am debating about the creation of the Earth and this discovery supports the theory. Islam is Science and Science is Islam. They are separate entities. The Quran explains Science.

@AfricanShia are you saying that the sun and the moon and the stars are in the dome also ? Or is it just the earth that's in a dome ? That's what I got from your post if that's the case then how can you deny we went to the moon ? Since they are all in the dome ? 

How big is this dome if it contains the stars and the moon/sun ? You said we can't leave this earth, because of the dome but if all these stars etc are within this dome we can leave it just can't leave the dome right ? Maybe the whole universe is within a dome.... ? 

People gotta stop watching these hollywood shows which puts this kind of nonesnese in their minds. It is the work of zionists dajjall!!!

I lost a whole bunch of iqs reading these conspiracy theory's lol and I don't have that much to begin with loll 

IMG_7044.JPG

9 hours ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

@AfricanShia are you saying that the sun and the moon and the stars are in the dome also ? Or is it just the earth that's in a dome ? That's what I got from your post if that's the case then how can you deny we went to the moon ? Since they are all in the dome ? 

How big is this dome if it contains the stars and the moon/sun ? You said we can't leave this earth, because of the dome but if all these stars etc are within this dome we can leave it just can't leave the dome right ? Maybe the whole universe is within a dome.... ? 

No the whole Universe is not within the dome. There are other lifeforms on other Worlds as mentioned in the Quran its just that we cant leave the Dome. The Sun, Moon and Stars are within the Dome yes but they are above the firmanent. We are under the firmanent. The Dome is a lot bigger than we think. Allah created the Heavens and the Earth in 6 days so its seems pretty big to me.

4 minutes ago, Ya_isa (as) said:

People gotta stop watching these hollywood shows which puts this kind of nonesnese in their minds. It is the work of zionists dajjall!!!

I lost a whole bunch of iqs reading these conspiracy theory's lol and I don't have that much to begin with loll 

IMG_7044.JPG

That tv show is nonsense but It basically describes the situation we are in. That we are in a Dome that we cant leave.

14 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

I am debating about the creation of the Earth and this discovery supports the theory. Islam is Science and Science is Islam. They are separate entities. The Quran explains Science.

Perhaps you should know what Quran says about itself:

"Surely this Quran guides to that which is most upright and gives good news to the believers who do good that they shall have a great reward" (17:9)

If you think Quran is the book of science, can you show me where gravitational force (g=9.8m/s2) of earth or any other planet is mentioned in it? What is the gravitational force of our milky way galaxy? Which verse is mentioning the shape of earth?

5 minutes ago, Salsabeel said:

Perhaps you should know what Quran says about itself:

"Surely this Quran guides to that which is most upright and gives good news to the believers who do good that they shall have a great reward" (17:9)

If you think Quran is the book of science, can you show me where gravitational force (g=9.8m/s2) of earth or any other planet is mentioned in it? What is the gravitational force of our milky way galaxy? Which verse is mentioning the shape of earth?

It explains the Creation of Man, growth in the womb, Creation of Animals, 

Surah 21:33 

It is He Who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. All (the celestial bodies) swim along, each in its rounded course" (21:33).

It is not permitted for the sun to catch up to the moon, nor can the night outstrip the day. Each just swims along in its own orbit" (36:40).

The sun and the moon follow courses exactly computed" (55:5).

Here are some of the proofs.

2 hours ago, Salsabeel said:

It's not about that,when Allah tells the unbelievers about looking at signs,for example! 

Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

Crushed ==> We know today that ants are 90% made of glass-like materials,and they make a tiny crushing sound when stepped on.

[Quran 30.2-3] The Romans were defeated in the lowest of land they will be, after this defeat, victorious again.

They were defeated at the dead sea.

Today we know it is the lowest point on earth.

[Quran 23.14] Then We developed the semen into a leech. Then We developed the leech into a lump. Then We developed the lump into bones. Then We clothed the bones with flesh. Then We produced it into another creature. Most Blessed is Allah, the Best of Creators.

The chronological order is 100% true here.

[Quran 96.16] A lying sinful forehead.

The front part of the brain is called the prefrontal vortex and is responsible for concocting lies

I can go on and on.

22 minutes ago, M.IB said:

It's not about that,when Allah tells the unbelievers about looking at signs,for example! 

Until, when they came upon the valley of the ants, an ant said, "O ants, enter your dwellings that you not be crushed by Solomon and his soldiers while they perceive not."

Crushed ==> We know today that ants are 90% made of glass-like materials,and they make a tiny crushing sound when stepped on.

[Quran 30.2-3] The Romans were defeated in the lowest of land they will be, after this defeat, victorious again.

[Quran 23.14] Then We developed the semen into a leech. Then We developed the leech into a lump. Then We developed the lump into bones. Then We clothed the bones with flesh. Then We produced it into another creature. Most Blessed is Allah, the Best of Creators.

[Quran 96.16] A lying sinful forehead.

The front part of the brain is called the prefrontal vortex and is responsible for concocting lies

I can go on and on.

My Brother you have wisdom. JazakAllah!! MashAllah! :)

24 minutes ago, M.IB said:

:) what do mean by glass like material? Its name is CHITIN not glass.

http://harvardforest.fas.harvard.edu/ants/body-structure

27 minutes ago, M.IB said:

Quran 30.2-3] The Romans were defeated in the lowest of land they will be, after this defeat, victorious again.

"And-al-Ard" not necessarily means what you're trying to say :) 

فِي أَدْنَى الْأَرْضِ وَهُمْ مِنْ بَعْدِ غَلَبِهِمْ سَيَغْلِبُونَ {3}

[Shakir 30:3] In a near land, and they, after being vanquished, shall overcome,
[Pickthal 30:3] In the nearer land, and they, after their defeat will be victorious
[Yusufali 30:3] In a land close by; but they, (even) after (this) defeat of theirs, will soon be victorious-
[Pooya/Ali Commentary 30:3]

This verse was sent to console the grieved Muslims bringing the prophesy that soon the Romans will defeat the Persians. Inter alia, this also meant that the pagans of Makka, who were so happy about the defeat of the Romans, would very soon be disillusioned both about the fate of the Persian fire-worshippers and their own fate against the Muslims.

This prophesy of the Quran was fulfilled in 624 A.D. when Heraclius defeated the Persians; and at the battle of Badr (in 2 A.H.) the disbelievers of Makka were defeated by the Muslims.

According to Imam Muhammad bin Ali al Baqir, when the Holy Prophet migrated from Makka and arrived in Madina, he sent out two letters, one to the Byzantine emperor and the other to the emperor of Persia, inviting them to embrace Islam. The Muslim envoy received honour in Constantinople and the emperor returned him with valuable gifts despite his not accepting the invitation to join Islam. While the emperor of Persia insulted the Muslim envoy and tore the Prophet's letter into pieces.

The Byzantine emperor was rewarded by Allah for the respect he paid to the Holy Prophet' envoy and to the invitation to Islam whereas the Persian emperor met the return for his pride and insulting arrogance with which he rejected the divine invitation.

In this way the prophesy that came with the verses of Quran was fulfilled and the Muslims rejoiced at it.

32 minutes ago, M.IB said:

Quran 23.14] Then We developed the semen into a leech. Then We developed the leech into a lump. Then We developed the lump into bones. Then We clothed the bones with flesh. Then We produced it into another creature. Most Blessed is Allah, the Best of Creators.

You forgot to add "Turab" in this chronological order.

هُوَ الَّذِي خَلَقَكُم مِّن تُرَابٍ ثُمَّ مِن نُّطْفَةٍ ثُمَّ مِنْ عَلَقَةٍ ثُمَّ يُخْرِجُكُمْ طِفْلًا

Shakir 40:67] He it is Who created you from dust, then from a small lifegerm, then from a clot, then He brings you forth as a child,
[Pickthal 40:67] He it is Who created you from dust, then from a drop (of seed) then from a clot, then bringeth you forth as a child,
[Yusufali 40:67] It is He Who has created you from dust then from a sperm-drop, then from a leech-like clot; then does he get you out (into the light) as a child

Now, what?

37 minutes ago, M.IB said:

Quran 96.16] A lying sinful forehead.

Pooya/Ali Commentary:

The forelock is on the forehead, and is thus symbolical of the summit of the man's power and dignity. To be dragged by it is to surer the lowest degree of disgrace. Allah is watching Abu Jahls in all times. They will be dragged by their forelocks and will be thrown in the fire of hell on the day of judgement.

"A lying, sinful forelock" is the description of Abu Jahl who had the full support of the pagan Quraysh, but they could not, all combined, prevent the onward march of the divine mission led by the Holy Prophet, though they did all they could to check it.

All the combined forces of evil, though they had worldly possessions at their disposal, and though they seemed to be successful for a time, could not stand against the party of Allah. The forces at His command subdue evil and protect His party.

Lets assume, scientist declare that the claim you mentioned is wrong & the rear part of head is responsible for concocting lies. What would happen to your claim? Do you start rejecting this verse?

17 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

AS, I agree to the fact tradition in which Imam Ali a.s says that Heaven was constructed from water and Imam Ali a.s has described about how it created, but we are not sure what is meant by heaven in Quran or in the words of Imam Ali a.s. The star like thing which is made out of water in this experiment is fit for implying towards gaseous bodies but earth contains dust as well. So, it requires further elaboration in the coming years.

Secondly, you said that earth is flat, while I disagree with you in this because the word used in the Quran "Ard" is used for "flat ground" upon which we walk and the word "Duniya" is meant for "Life" and not world. So, almost all sunni translators have wrongly interpreted words. And, also if you read the Quran, it says, we bring night and day one after another. This can only happen if either the sun revolves around earth or earth rotates in it's orbit and while revolving around sun, and recent observations has proved that earth revolves around sun so the first theory is wrong, and now earth has to rotate around itself while revolving in it's orbit and if anything is left to rotate around itself for infinite time, then its edges will smooth with time and form a circular shape. 

20 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

AS, I agree to the fact tradition in which Imam Ali a.s says that Heaven was constructed from water and Imam Ali a.s has described about how it created, but we are not sure what is meant by heaven in Quran or in the words of Imam Ali a.s. The star like thing which is made out of water in this experiment is fit for implying towards gaseous bodies but earth contains dust as well. So, it requires further elaboration in the coming years.

Secondly, you said that earth is flat, while I disagree with you in this because the word used in the Quran "Ard" is used for "flat ground" upon which we walk and the word "Duniya" is meant for "Life" and not world. So, almost all sunni translators have wrongly interpreted words. And, also if you read the Quran, it says, we bring night and day one after another. This can only happen if either the sun revolves around earth or earth rotates in it's orbit and while revolving around sun, and recent observations has proved that earth revolves around sun so the first theory is wrong, and now earth has to rotate around itself while revolving in it's orbit and if anything is left to rotate around itself for infinite time, then its edges will smooth with time and form a circular shape. 

The firmanent rotates which causes the cycle of the Sun and Moon. All the descriptions of the Quran about Earth all suggest that the Earth is a Realm and not a Planet. If people could accept this then belief in Allah would be much easier. 

8 hours ago, AfricanShia said:

It explains the Creation of Man, growth in the womb, Creation of Animals, 

Can you explain us the creation of man from "turab"? What was the chemistry of that turab? Its temperatures & its incubation time in that temperature?

Please explain us how He created every living thing from water? & let us know when every living thing is created from water why humans created from "turab"?

1 hour ago, Salsabeel said:

Can you explain us the creation of man from "turab"? What was the chemistry of that turab? Its temperatures & its incubation time in that temperature?

Please explain us how He created every living thing from water? & let us know when every living thing is created from water why humans created from "turab"?

Firstly im not a Scientist. Secondly, if you could be a bit sensible and realize that 75% of our body is made of water. Thirdly, The Quran states that Hazrat Adam (as) was created from clay-mud mixture. As a Muslim you shouldnt be doubting these as you would be doubting your own faith. :)

57 minutes ago, AfricanShia said:

The firmanent rotates which causes the cycle of the Sun and Moon. All the descriptions of the Quran about Earth all suggest that the Earth is a Realm and not a Planet. If people could accept this then belief in Allah would be much easier. 

You meant Firmament is galaxy, it may be because Galaxy rotate around itself and I think may be Imam Ali a.s meant by the lower heaven is rotating firmament and it may be meant galaxies.

Earth can be the word for the dusty things in all, and that may include all planets and there is not much description of it in Quran except that they are described in Hadith and elaborated by Prophet PBUHHP and Imams. Imam al Sadiq a.s said that since the day and night succeed each other, so, they must be rotating and he proved through his arguments that sun is not orbiting around earth but earth is orbiting around sun. And, in the time of Arabs, they used word "star" for "planets and meteors". There are various citations for this in Quran and Hadith and in the books of Arabian astrologers and astronomers.