ShiaChat Mod

Financial help!

Rate this question

Question

Salam and welcome. ShiaChat does not allow topics asking for financial help, due to a prevalence of online scams. Please note that there are too many frauds on the internet including ShiaChat. Beware of scammers. 

• Please do not give money to people on the internet without knowing their true identity. In this day and age, the person receiving the funds could be dangerous and sometimes on the watchlist of authorities thereby exposing you to risks such as becoming a suspect. 
  • If you want to donate money online, please give it to registered charity organisations or people you actually know in real life. 
  • Lastly, since you clearly intended to help this person, you will InshaAllah receive the rewards for actually helping.

4 answers to this question

Salam and welcome. ShiaChat does not allow topics asking for financial help, due to a prevalence of online scams. Since your house is made of mud bricks, tell the people in the mosque near you that your home was damaged and I am sure that they will help you. If you do not live near a mosque, then seek help from a local NGO and they will investigate how many children you have and how much your income is and will help you based on their investigation. Praying for your success.  

Guest wajahat shah

Salam to all momins....my name is wajahat and i work in a private company as a technician..i just need a financial help to build my house..from many years i am trying to do so but having large family i cant save money ...believe me my house is critically damaged its made of mud bricks 90 years old.we left it coz it can collapse any time..we r kind of darbadar..contacted to local persons,relatives and welfares like jdc but no one helped me..hoping if any welfare or community living abroad can help..mola ajjar da..i am a syed ...please 

This is a reminder to please read this topic. While it is fine to sympathize with people and to relate to their stories, make dua for them and offer condolences if they lose someone, ShiaChat does not recommend that you transfer money or items of value to anyone who asks for financial help. Please remember that there are too many frauds on the internet and ShiaChat is not immune to it. 

ShiaChat is a free site that has no fees for members. Beware of anyone who sends you a private message and wants you to buy something. ShiaChat is a discussion board and does not allow any financial exchange (debit, credit, bitcoin, trade, barter or otherwise) between members. Please report any suspicious activity, because if you do not report them, they might cheat someone else.