2 hours ago, E.L King said:

You actually do. One example of that is you shouldn't pray behind a sinner. That is judging him. Another example is you shouldn't give Zakat to a drunkard. That is judging him. Another example is you shouldn't take the testimony of a sinner on the issue of sighting the New Moon in Ramadhan. That is JUDGING.

When an Islamic Judge judges a person, he is JUDGING.

I guess you don't even know what JUDGEMENT means, Mr. Ego I'm not going waste my time on explaining how your words fail miserably, kid. You teenagers think you know everything. 

Edited by Islandsandmirrors

Just now, Islandsandmirrors said:

I guess you don't even know what JUDGEMENT means, Mr. Know-It-All. I'm not going waste my time on explaining how your words fail miserably, kid. You teenagers think you know everything. 

Yeah I know. You're repeating yourself. 

This is ridiculous.

Can we focus on the topic, please, which is an article by a Christian researcher who claims that homosexuality is learned, not biological. Are his claims supported by evidence? Is there evidence to the contrary?

And either way, why does it matter? 

47 minutes ago, Islandsandmirrors said:

We all sin! 

Unless you consider yourself an angel.

How? 

Sura xix93:95, Maliki are also judged on the Last Day. Individually. The Quran also reveals in sura Baqara ayats 30-33 angels have their own beingness --since there is no indicator they have a nafsi, also.  Ayat 33 angels also reveal and conceal. They are also servants, similar to Man and Jinn. So any fantasy about angels being "inherently sinless" is baseless. Consider Sura Qaf(50) Ayats 23-29, the Qarin(sp?) is a Recording Angel and it is told it is going to Hell.

So what is a sin? What Qur'an reveals as sin:

Sura Baqara Ayat 177: To believe in Allah-swt, the Last Day, the Maliki, the Book, and the Messengers (Musa-as, lsa-as and Muhammad-saws). And as iv:136 reveals, any of these denied or doubted you are "far astray".

con't Ayat 177: to pray and do charity

to fulfill your contracts,

and be firm and patient.

Note: there are more than "5 Pillars" present.

Elsewhere, gambling and consuming alcohol are prohibited.

Sura Ta Ha, Ayats 74-75. So, when you do the former and not do the latter, you have a Hope at the Last Day.

Do not 'buy into' the rhetoric spewed out by people who knowingly take the Satan-Side of things. The "every one is a sinner" is spewed forth to weaken your nafs intellectually and emotionally and to begin placing doubt inside your nafs.

This is an abstract from the Interdisciplinary Journal of Health Sciences 01-02-2010.

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 11.34.55 PM.png

Edited by iavswn