16 minutes ago, E.L King said:

Nowhere on this thread have I said I am better than anyone else. All I am doing is exposing a lie which says homos were born that way.

Your comment has zero relation to this thread.

You should ask people around you. I am sure nobody will say that you are a humble person.

Sooner or later you will understand the wrongness in your ways of speaking King. It is not what you say but how you say it.

Homophobia is not good at all if you understand what it means. It is hatred towards people who feel certain way (for unknown reasons to them) and anything related to them. Homophobia is prosecution, homophobia is bullying, homophobia is murder. Homophobia causes margination, depression, and suicides. And maybe for once someone should just remind you, for Allah's sake, that you are just talking garbage and contributing nothing to this topic that is so commonly and stupidly addressed in SC without any brain cell doing any effort to say something meaningful or, at the very least, empathic.

5 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

You are comparing apples to oranges. 

I'm comparing rotten in sin oranges to even more rotten in sin oranges.

Secondly this topic isn't here to discuss the sin of sodomy. Focus on the topic, which is are sodomites born that way? Clearly not.

3 hours ago, Bakir said:

Sooner or later you will understand the wrongness in your ways of speaking King. It is not what you say but how you say it.

Homophobia is not good at all if you understand what it means. It is hatred towards people who feel certain way (for unknown reasons to them) and anything related to them. Homophobia is prosecution, homophobia is bullying, homophobia is murder. Homophobia causes margination, depression, and suicides. And maybe for once someone should just remind you, for Allah's sake, that you are just talking garbage and contributing nothing to this topic that is so commonly and stupidly addressed in SC without any brain cell doing any effort to say something meaningful or, at the very least, empathic.

My topic is great, nothing wrong with it.

I hate sin, all sin. But focus on the topic!

Are homos born the way they are or not? My link disproves this Imperialist lie!

1 hour ago, E.L King said:

Are homos born the way they are or not? My link disproves this Imperialist lie!

Your link doesn't prove. Your link says that this one Christian researcher has concluded that there is not one gene which determines sexual behavior. 

1. It's a hypothesis, not proven or disproven at this time.

2. The absence of one single gene doesn't prove that it isn't innate. Identical twins are rarely perfectly identical, in spite of perfectly identical genes. 

3. I still don't understand why it matters.

2 hours ago, E.L King said:

I'm comparing rotten in sin oranges to even more rotten in sin oranges.

Secondly this topic isn't here to discuss the sin of sodomy. Focus on the topic, which is are sodomites born that way? Clearly not.

Addiction, criminal behaviour, anti-social behaviour, depression, gambling all show signs of having significant or notable genetic components. Maybe gay people have risk genes that predispose them.

1 hour ago, notme said:

Your link doesn't prove. Your link says that this one Christian researcher has concluded that there is not one gene which determines sexual behavior. 

1. It's a hypothesis, not proven or disproven at this time.

2. The absence of one single gene doesn't prove that it isn't innate. Identical twins are rarely perfectly identical, in spite of perfectly identical genes. 

3. I still don't understand why it matters.

It does disprove it. Because when there is no evidence, then it's worth zero.

It does prove that it isn't innate. Because how can you be born with something which apparently shapes your identity, without no proof that is in your genes?

It matters a lot because a lot of pro-sodomy zionists share this lie around. So I exposed this lie.

37 minutes ago, uponthesunnah said:

Addiction, criminal behaviour, anti-social behaviour, depression, gambling all show signs of having significant or notable genetic components. Maybe gay people have risk genes that predispose them.

No proof to that either. Right now it is a complete fabrication by Zionists.

On 12/02/2017 at 6:34 PM, E.L King said:

Islam has no room for hatred against gay people. If a person due to some reason has some sexual desires for the same gender, then we should help that person and give him proper islamic guidance. Society has a absurd solution of saying "do what makes you feel happy". Just like a person who happens to have despression due to some reasons, then we should focus more on the solutions and making them overcome this problem. If we apply the "do what makes you happy" to a person diagnosed with depression then wouldn't it be okay for them to suicide? I can't understand why being gay is not treated as an issue which needs maybe medical or spiritual help. If we start neglecting the moral values which islam teaches then society will be in a complete mess. 

That is why it is okay to be obsessed with this sin of homosexuality. Quran mentions the story of Lut because it applies to our time and we need to deal with this issue appropriately in a society where ignorance is on the rise. Scientific research like the article you linked will help society understand that it is not something so natural.

32 minutes ago, hayaah said:

@E.L King i am sure you (just like the rest of us) also sin. Why dont you start eliminating sins from your own life first, before trying to do it on a mass level ?

Please focus on this topic which is about the zionist lie of people being born with these disgusting desires. Don't deviate the topic and come to me with all this emotional stuff.

57 minutes ago, E.L King said:

Please focus on this topic which is about the zionist lie of people being born with these disgusting desires. Don't deviate the topic and come to me with all this emotional stuff.

What do you want me to say? "OMG E.L king, you are SUCH a genious for revealing this hidden truth to us. If you hadn't done so, gay people would've continued to exist." 

Comon, Who are you kidding? Us or yourself? No amount of these articles can change their thinking. Because if that was possible, homosexuality wouldn't exist in the first place. 

You have to understand that they think differently from people who are straight. And we can do very little to change that. 

On 12/02/2017 at 9:34 PM, E.L King said:

It's good to read different points of view especially if they are backed by science. However, this article by Michael Chapman is junk science. He has made a poor case of the actual report by Paul McHugh that I don't even have to look into Paul's credibility as a researcher or Paul's claims against the currently popular held notion of 'homosexuals are born that way'. If one reads the actual report, which does not appear to be peer-reviewed, it becomes obvious that Michael's article title '...There is no gay gene' is misleading. Because, the actual claim of Paul's report is that sexual orientation, whether heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual, is not innate and fixed as is often claimed because there is insufficient scientific evidence. In other words, I can use this article to claim that, 'There is no heterosexual gene' and then create a thread titled 'HETEROSEXUALS EXPOSED'. 

On the actual issue of challenging the 'born that way' hypothesis, Paul McHugh and his colleague write that, 'Research suggests that while genetic or innate factors may influence the emergence of same-sex attractions, these biological factors cannot provide a complete explanation, and environmental and experiential factors may also play an important role'. Afterward, they go about claiming how other factors have a role to play too. 

On 13/02/2017 at 6:26 PM, E.L King said:

I didn't see all homos are the same so stop lying, the title is implying that the gays have been exposed in that they choose how they live and are not born the way they are.

I have previously asked you to not use derogatory language. I will assume that you did not see anything wrong in using it while addressing the homosexuals. I would appreciate if you instead just called them homosexuals or gays. Calling them homos is a bit insulting, derogatory and hateful because of the way it is often used against both homosexuals or heterosexuals. A scientific discussion should avoid provocative comments. Thank you

28 minutes ago, Abbas. said:

It's good to read different points of view especially if they are backed by science. However, this article by Michael Chapman is junk science. He has made a poor case of the actual report by Paul McHugh that I don't even have to look into Paul's credibility as a researcher or Paul's claims against the currently popular held notion of 'homosexuals are born that way'. If one reads the actual report, which does not appear to be peer-reviewed, it becomes obvious that Michael's article title '...There is no gay gene' is misleading. Because, the actual claim of Paul's report is that sexual orientation, whether heterosexual, bisexual or homosexual, is not innate and fixed as is often claimed because there is insufficient scientific evidence. In other words, I can use this article to claim that, 'There is no heterosexual gene' and then create a thread titled 'HETEROSEXUALS EXPOSED'. 

Yes, there is no innate "s*xuality". I agree with that. The notion that there arw different s*xualities is also a Zionist lie and fabrication.

There is just one thing: men and women are naturally created for each other and are naturally created to be attracted to each other and there is no gene needed to prove that. 

34 minutes ago, Abbas. said:

On the actual issue of challenging the 'born that way' hypothesis, Paul McHugh and his colleague write that, 'Research suggests that while genetic or innate factors may influence the emergence of same-sex attractions, these biological factors cannot provide a complete explanation, and environmental and experiential factors may also play an important role'. Afterward, they go about claiming how other factors have a role to play too. 

I have previously asked you to not use derogatory language. I will assume that you did not see anything wrong in using it while addressing the homosexuals. I would appreciate if you instead just called them homosexuals or gays. Calling them homos is a bit insulting, derogatory and hateful because of the way it is often used against both homosexuals or heterosexuals. A scientific discussion should avoid provocative comments. Thank you

Another politically correct statement. I will refer to them as "the people of Lut" from now on.

1 hour ago, hayaah said:

What do you want me to say? "OMG E.L king, you are SUCH a genious for revealing this hidden truth to us. If you hadn't done so, gay people would've continued to exist." 

Comon, Who are you kidding? Us or yourself? No amount of these articles can change their thinking. Because if that was possible, homosexuality wouldn't exist in the first place. 

You have to understand that they think differently from people who are straight. And we can do very little to change that. 

Gayism as an identity does not exist. It is fake. It is a fetish, just like any other Zionist-inspired fetish.

I know they think differently, because Shaytan controls their thoughts.

7 minutes ago, E.L King said:

Gayism as an identity does not exist. It is fake. It is a fetish, just like any other Zionist-inspired fetish.

I know they think differently, because Shaytan controls their thoughts.

Debating you is somewhat similar to hitting one's head against a brick wall constantly. 

As it has correctly been said before, science doesn't tend to talk about absolute facts in the conclusion of a given research.

Sexuality refers to sexual orientation which is a fact for modern psychology. There is variety in sexuality, to different degrees, in all of us. Homosexuality as an identity doesn't exist as a single absolute identity for all homosexuals. But the orientation itself do tend to shape the identity for what it supposes to the person through his or her life. One shall avoid confusing this with the "gay cliches", which have nothing to do with one's identity. This influence in identity shall not be confused either with deviant behaviour from a moral perspective.

Now, is homosexuality an inborn predisposition? I have always found this irrelevant, yet sometimes it seems that people can't cope with the idea that some people are born with tendencies towards something considered sinful. Yet whether nature or nurture, or a mix of both, Allah doesn't ask from us something we can't overcome through Him, nor test us with a sinful nature that we cannot control with His support.

Thus, for this very reason King, such approaches you are leading don't look strict or harsh to me, but ignorant.

Zionist lies aren't essentially about homosexuality King. The lies are in the acceptance, normalization, encouragement, ideological imposition and systematization of sinful behaviours and traditions. Encouragement of acting on homosexuality and the acceptance of it in a limitless way is the consequence of a systematic ideological imposition and manipulation. And honestly, scientific facts had little to do with that manipulation.

The phallacy is in the moral interpretation in the idea that homosexuality is an inborn feature. This doesn't make it legitimate nor illegitimate from a moral standpoint. This may just be a fact or not, nothing else. That today's propaganda takes that moral interpretation doesn't mean that us, as muslims, have to take the exact contrary and commit our words with a scientific approach that is not even a fact and can be proven wrong. It's like shouting out we want to be called "bigots".

On 2/14/2017 at 4:42 AM, hayaah said:

Debating you is somewhat similar to hitting one's head against a brick wall constantly. 

It's more like putting your hand on a burning hot stove after your mother said not to. 

On 14/02/2017 at 1:11 PM, E.L King said:

Thank you for your input.

Don't listen to them brah. They can't take on Alpha men like you.

Alpha's gonna be alpha.

Edited by uponthesunnah

Gays, gay marriages and their equality with you and the mandatory acceptance of LGBTQ in society has been achieved since some time. Soon there will be more things to be uneasy about. Its in the works and soon we will be presented with scientific and other canonical justifications for "harmless, consensual and ethical pedophilia". "Why do you hate pedophiles bro?" "Science says its not harmful for children" "Pedophiles are human beings too" and so on, you know, the typical. Next on their agenda is legalization of rape and so on.