2 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

If a person is free of stress but environment makes him depressed, he did not have depression by birth but his environment made him or her such.  

But there is a genetic predisposition to depression. A person isn't born depressed (unless something strange and harmful happened in the womb?) but might be more likely that depression will be triggered due to innate tendency. 

There's a lot of things that people have genetic predisposition toward. That doesn't remove free will. 

50 minutes ago, notme said:

But there is a genetic predisposition to depression. A person isn't born depressed (unless something strange and harmful happened in the womb?) but might be more likely that depression will be triggered due to innate tendency. 

There's a lot of things that people have genetic predisposition toward. That doesn't remove free will. 

Notme, you meant to say that it may happen that something might happen in the womb and may cause abnormal behavior right ? So, this is I am saying that it is the wrong factors which may cause abnormalities and these are not part of the natural behavior of things. I have seen children born with abnormalities due to the effect of solar and lunar eclipse but till this day, I have not seen a child that has tendency towards homosexuality but it is the circumstances of the faulty social atmosphere that cause them to fall into evil. 

Gayism should be classed as among the other imperialist sponsored fetishes that have become famous amongst the people.

This one just seems to have an 'identity' attatched to it, which is the result of the zio-backed media normalising such a thing and making it on the same level as being a normal person who marries the opposite gender and lives a good happy life with his/her legitimate partner.

Everyone knows that for most of people being gay is a choice. However, it their life so their choices. Let them do whatever they want. We should think about ourselves. 

As a mumin we should treat everyone equally and shouldn't differ based on their sexual orientation or religion. 

King, I could understand that you don't like gay people because you should keep you hatred to yourself and don't impose it on us. 

1 hour ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Everyone knows that for most of people being gay is a choice. However, it their life so their choices. Let them do whatever they want. We should think about ourselves. 

As a mumin we should treat everyone equally and shouldn't differ based on their sexual orientation or religion. 

King, I could understand that you don't like gay people because you should keep you hatred to yourself and don't impose it on us. 

@Ron_Burgundy what is wrong with you brother, @E.L King is right, he is not importing hatred, but why are you so strong for criticizing one who is doing right by criticizing wrong thing which may spoil society ? It is in your responsibility to say what is wrong and what is right, it is in your religious obligation. if you call yourself Muslim. 

Just now, Sindbad05 said:

@Ron_Burgundy what is wrong with you brother, @E.L King is right, he is not importing hatred, but why are you so strong for criticizing one who is doing right by criticizing wrong thing which may spoil society ? It is in your responsibility to say what is wrong and what is right, it is in your religious obligation. if you call yourself Muslim. 

I had a discussion with king on this issue and i know where he is coming from. 

@Ron_Burgundy, It is not fitting for a Muslim to hate human beings, but it is also not right that one should support which Islam detests. You should focus on what wrongs are there in society instead of going against religion. The matter with the world is that people always have been critics of Prophets and religion but do not understand what harms they are doing by indirectly supporting wrong deeds.

1 minute ago, Sindbad05 said:

@Ron_Burgundy, It is not fitting for a Muslim to hate human beings, but it is also not right that one should support which Islam detests. You should focus on what wrongs are there in society instead of going against religion. The matter with the world is that people always have been critics of Prophets and religion but do not understand what harms they are doing by indirectly supporting wrong deeds.

I never said i am a pro gay but i don't hate them or wanna stone them to death. Prophet never said to hate people and name shame them in public. I am against homosexuality but i don't hate gays. As long as they are minding their own business i couldn't care less. 

Just now, Ron_Burgundy said:

I never said i am a pro gay but i don't hate them or wanna stone them to death. Prophet never said to hate people and name shame them in public. I am against homosexuality but i don't hate gays. As long as they are minding their own business i couldn't care less. 

There is a punishment for the gays mentioned in Torah and Also in Islam, Prophet Lot's nation was gay and lesbians, so they were stoned to death. Do you think, it came out of nowhere, Quran says that in Laws, something may seem you against your desires but it may be that a thing which you do not like is good for you. 

Well, I hate them on account of their sins but not account of them being humans. This is detestable action and Allah says in Quran that you do such deeds which no one every among the entire history of humanity when he referred to nation of Prophet Lut a.s.

1 minute ago, Sindbad05 said:

There is a punishment for the gays mentioned in Torah and Also in Islam, Prophet Lot's nation was gay and lesbians, so they were stoned to death. Do you think, it came out of nowhere, Quran says that in Laws, something may seem you against your desires but it may be that a thing which you do not like is good for you. 

Have you ever stolen anything? may be 1 rupee from your dad's pants? or anything?

Just now, Ron_Burgundy said:

because according to quran we should chop your hands off for stealing. 

I yes, it has some rules to be observed. It is not straight forward to apply punishment. 

1. You should ask me whether I am poor or not.

2. Whether someone forced me or I did on my will ?

3. Whether I was aware of the punishment or not.

4. Whether the thing I took was claimed by someone or placed in a place where there was no visible person to say that he or she owned it.

After that punishment has to be carried out, if investigations are carried out. 

So, this also applies to other laws. 

3 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

because according to quran we should chop your hands off for stealing. 

Do you think that Islam punishes without investigation and destroys lives ? This is not ISIS' Islam that kill people without knowing.

You have to be sure that there was no any factor that may render punishment invalid because if someone punishes wrongly, he is also a criminal and can be sued to court. 

It is responsibility of the Judge to safeguard an innocent life and for it the judge has to be convinced that person is really guilty, Quran says: "Killing an innocent life is as if Killing whole humanity". This applies to every person in the Islamic society. 

And I missed some other questions about law: 

1. You have to be convinced that I am 18 years old or younger because punishment on people below 18 is not applicable.

2. You have to be sure I am sane.

and likewise other investigative questions. 

11 hours ago, E.L King said:

My title is perfect and is perfect both ethically and morally because it exposed the imperialists lies about being people born with Satan created influences.

Why do you think you are better than others? Do you even know if Allah is going to accept your good deeds? 

The thirty-third greater sin is Pride; as mentioned in the tradition of Imam Riďa (a.s.) narrated by Fazl ibn Shazān. Shaykh Ansari has also verified the authenticity of this tradition in Makasib. A similar tradition from Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) is quoted by Amash to have said,

“Arrogance and tyranny is a greater sin.”

According to the Holy Qur’an, pride is a sin that will most certainly be severely punished.

The Almighty Allah says in Surah az-Zumar (Verse 60)

“Is there not in Hell an abode for the proud?” (Surah az-Zumar 39:60)

He also says:

It shall be said: Enter the gates of hell to abide therein; so evil is the abode of the proud. (Surah az-Zumar 39:72)

In Surah Ghafīr (Verse 35) Almighty remarks,

“Thus does Allah set a seal over the heart of every proud, haughty one.” (Surah Ghafīr 40: 35)

The one who considers himself to be the best wants others to know that he is the best. There are numerous Qur’anic verses against pride and haughtiness but we shall mention only the one that talks of the haughtiness of Shaitan; as the result of which he became the accursed one:

“He refused and he was proud, and he was one of the Unbelievers.” (Surah al-Baqarah 2:34)

10 minutes ago, Sindbad05 said:

And I missed some other questions about law: 

1. You have to be convinced that I am 18 years old or younger because punishment on people below 18 is not applicable.

2. You have to be sure I am sane.

and likewise other investigative questions. 

and what about sodomy? 

In Quran, it is written about wife:" Shakir: Your wives are a tilth for you, so go into your tilth when you like, and do good beforehand for yourselves, and be careful (of your duty) to Allah, and know that you will meet Him, and give good news to the believers". (verse 2:223)

If we ponder over that it teaches us sexual ethics. Every land is cultivated from its front and not its back. so, one should go according to it. 

3 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Why do you think you are better than others? Do you even know if Allah is going to accept your good deeds? 

The thirty-third greater sin is Pride; as mentioned in the tradition of Imam Riďa (a.s.) narrated by Fazl ibn Shazān. Shaykh Ansari has also verified the authenticity of this tradition in Makasib. A similar tradition from Imam Ja’far as-Sadiq (a.s.) is quoted by Amash to have said,

“Arrogance and tyranny is a greater sin.”

According to the Holy Qur’an, pride is a sin that will most certainly be severely punished.

The Almighty Allah says in Surah az-Zumar (Verse 60)

“Is there not in Hell an abode for the proud?” (Surah az-Zumar 39:60)

He also says:

It shall be said: Enter the gates of hell to abide therein; so evil is the abode of the proud. (Surah az-Zumar 39:72)

In Surah Ghafīr (Verse 35) Almighty remarks,

“Thus does Allah set a seal over the heart of every proud, haughty one.” (Surah Ghafīr 40: 35)

The one who considers himself to be the best wants others to know that he is the best. There are numerous Qur’anic verses against pride and haughtiness but we shall mention only the one that talks of the haughtiness of Shaitan; as the result of which he became the accursed one:

“He refused and he was proud, and he was one of the Unbelievers.” (Surah al-Baqarah 

Nowhere on this thread have I said I am better than anyone else. All I am doing is exposing a lie which says homos were born that way.

Your comment has zero relation to this thread.

6 hours ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Lol at treating everyone equally. Might as well treat Yazid and Husayn equally next time. 

"Hatred" for sins is good. 

11 minutes ago, E.L King said:

Lol at treating everyone equally. Might as well treat Yazid and Husayn equally next time. 

"Hatred" for sins is good. 

You are comparing apples to oranges.