Rate this topic

yes, I came across and read myself, not only this but also in the books related to "Buddhism", there are narrations which speak of "Maitreya" and sometimes as "Mahamat". And I purchased one such book from a market which speaks of narrations of Gautma Buddha, the pioneer of Buddhism which were narrated to his friend and follower "Ananda" and Gautma Buddha told him about Prophet PBUHHP and Imam Ali a.s.

@MohammadAli1993

This is the wrong interpretation of the words as provided by this video to brainwash the minds of innocent people. If Prophet PBUHHP was the pathway to overwhelming Chaos as it says, then why do many of his laws are acknowledged by the western world ? The abolition of slavery, the abolition of bad behavior towards child daughters who were buried alive and helping the poor and needy and abolition of the class system from the system, were all these chaos or blessings? 

Secondly, now that Bible and Torah have been identified with this name of "Machmad", they are trying to distort its meaning so that the youth may fall into ignorance.

Secondly, about Jesus, it says that he is Yeshua, the only God. it is also wrong. Because in Islam there is name of God which is "Momin". but Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì calls every believer who is near him as "Momin" So does it mean that such person is "God" ????? Quran says that Jesus used to walk and when he was present in one part, he was absent on other part, he used to eat food and pray to God. so why are they providing wrong interpretation of Jesus' name ?

Edited by Sindbad05

6 hours ago, Sindbad05 said:

@MohammadAli1993

This is the wrong interpretation of the words as provided by this video to brainwash the minds of innocent people. If Prophet PBUHHP was the pathway to overwhelming Chaos as it says, then why do many of his laws are acknowledged by the western world ? The abolition of slavery, the abolition of bad behavior towards child daughters who were buried alive and helping the poor and needy and abolition of the class system from the system, were all these chaos or blessings? 

Secondly, now that Bible and Torah have been identified with this name of "Machmad", they are trying to distort its meaning so that the youth may fall into ignorance.

Secondly, about Jesus, it says that he is Yeshua, the only God. it is also wrong. Because in Islam there is name of God which is "Momin". but Allah ÓÈÍÇäå æÊÚÇáì calls every believer who is near him as "Momin" So does it mean that such person is "God" ????? Quran says that Jesus used to walk and when he was present in one part, he was absent on other part, he used to eat food and pray to God. so why are they providing wrong interpretation of Jesus' name ?

Well said brother. Much appreciated for your answer 

I found it a little silly how he not only defined what the word 'Mohammed' or 'Machmad' means (the Praiseworthy, the beloved, etc), and even referenced the word or name 'Machmad' in psalms (which was in a good light) however still pushed this anti-Mohammed agenda at the end. haha

3 minutes ago, Jafar moh said:

I found it a little silly how he not only defined what the word 'Mohammed' or 'Machmad' means (the Praiseworthy, the beloved, etc), and even referenced the word or name 'Machmad' in psalms (which was in a good light) however still pushed this anti-Mohammed agenda at the end. haha

yup, he says in songs of Solomon, it means "lovely" and then says "One who brings chaos"....lolz

On 2/12/2017 at 4:02 AM, Sindbad05 said:

yup, he says in songs of Solomon, it means "lovely" and then says "One who brings chaos"....lolz

yeah!! sorry, I meant songs, not psalms haha. 

silly nonetheless 

On 2/11/2017 at 2:41 AM, Sindbad05 said:

@MohammadAli1993

This doctrine goes back to 325AD, the first council of Nicaea in Constantinople. The biggest argument  in the council was Arius, who believed Jesus was a created being. He got bounced for a while, then allowed to re enter the council, but didn't get to say much before he mysteriously died.

There is actually nothing OT, nor NT that states a trinity. It does mention a Godhead, which would be God, and His top servants, but who says how many? I believe there are 7 archangels, Gabriel is the most mentioned of them from Bible and Quran.

I can't tell you why the council chose to make God an all inclusive God with "partners", three of one, in one. I can't explain it so you would understand the concept because in all the years they tried to get me to understand it, I couldn't. I didn't make sense from the very scripture they were explaining it from. I didn't last long in that church because I wouldn't pretend to understand it either. 

Hebrew was  never- at  any  time- pictographic. The  people who  promote this  garbage have  no  idea  how  Hebrew  developed  or  functions; nor, for  that  matter, do  they  know  how  true  pictographic languages  work  for  example  ancient  Egyptian, Sumerian, or  Chinese  and  Japanese.

In  Egyptian, to  write murderer  one  would  write  nekhi- water  sign, bowl, and  feather. The  water  sign  represented  the  N, the  bowl  the  kh, and  the  feather  the  y/i  (if  it  had  a  pigeon on  the  end, it  was  the  W  and  indicated plurality). The  signs  had  nothing at  all  to  do  with  the  meaning, but  with  the  sounds. Only  the  determinitives explain meaning of  words. 

The  Hebrew  Alef  [א] could  mean  an  ox, could  mean  to  gather, or  could mean  a  thousand. When  written in  a  word, it  had  nothing to  do  with  meaning, but  sound. Just  like  in  Arabic, Hebrew  participles  include  a  medial  long  vowel  in  the  first  stem-  pa'al/fa'ala. The  medial  vowel  indicated  a  lengthening in  sound- which gave  a  difference  in  meaning.

In  Arabic and  Hebrew  K-T-B  had  to  do  with writing, but  how  this  is  pronounced provided  the  meaning. KaTaBa  is  the  Arabic  fa'ala  and  is  a  masculine perfect- he  wrote; the  Hebrew is  KaTav. Add  a  medial  long  vowel  and  the  pronunciation and  meaning  changes; KATiBu  is  now  the  masculine active participle and  means he is writing. This  works  the  same  in  Hebrew- KWTeiV  (pronounced koteiv).

Kaf represented the  palm  of  the  hand, the  Taw/Ta  represented an  X  [a  sign  of  the  accusative] and  the  Beth/Ba represented  a  House; none of  these  signs  had  anything to  do  with  the  meaning of  the  verb  kataba/katav.

The  Hebrew verb  H-M-D  meant  to  desire, to  covet. The  commandment  Lo  TaHMoD  meant  (you) do  not  covet, desire. The  initial Taw  placed  it  in  the  second person imperfect. The  participle M-H-M-D  can  be  either  pi'el, pu'al, hiph'il  or  hoph'al-  depending on  inflection. In  the  pi'el, it  would be מְחַמֵּד mehammeid-  he  envies. In  the  pu'al (a  passive) it  would  be מֻחַמֵּד muhammeid  and  mean  he  is  envied. The  hiph'il  is  the  causative  and  would  be מַחְמִיד he  arouses  desire, causes  envy; the  hoph'al  would  be  the  passive  causative מֻחְמָד muhmad and  mean  he  is  caused  to  be  desired, etc.

The  Mim  came  from  the  Egyptian  sign for  water-  in  Phoenician, it  would resemble the  Egyptian sign; the  Hebrew Het  came  from  the  Egyptian sign  for wall  and  thread  (the  Phoenician clarifying this); the  Daleth from  Door. Water, thread/wall, and  door  had  absolutely nothing to  do  with  the  meaning of  the  verb  H-M-D.

Edited by Yaaqov Ben Yisrael
Clarification

On 2/14/2017 at 8:17 AM, Son of Placid said:

This doctrine goes back to 325AD, the first council of Nicaea in Constantinople. The biggest argument  in the council was Arius, who believed Jesus was a created being. He got bounced for a while, then allowed to re enter the council, but didn't get to say much before he mysteriously died.

There is actually nothing OT, nor NT that states a trinity. It does mention a Godhead, which would be God, and His top servants, but who says how many? I believe there are 7 archangels, Gabriel is the most mentioned of them from Bible and Quran.

I can't tell you why the council chose to make God an all inclusive God with "partners", three of one, in one. I can't explain it so you would understand the concept because in all the years they tried to get me to understand it, I couldn't. I didn't make sense from the very scripture they were explaining it from. I didn't last long in that church because I wouldn't pretend to understand it either. 

You are more near to Jesus than other Christians who calls him to be one among trinity. Your believes about Jesus makes sense to me. 

2 hours ago, Yaaqov Ben Yisrael said:

Hebrew was  never- at  any  time- pictographic. The  people who  promote this  garbage have  no  idea  how  Hebrew  developed  or  functions; nor, for  that  matter, do  they  know  how  true  pictographic languages  work  for  example  ancient  Egyptian, Sumerian, or  Chinese  and  Japanese.

In  Egyptian, to  write murderer  one  would  write  nekhi- water  sign, bowl, and  feather. The  water  sign  represented  the  N, the  bowl  the  kh, and  the  feather  the  y/i  (if  it  had  a  pigeon on  the  end, it  was  the  W  and  indicated plurality). The  signs  had  nothing at  all  to  do  with  the  meaning, but  with  the  sounds. Only  the  determinitives explain meaning of  words. 

The  Hebrew  Alef  [א] could  mean  an  ox, could  mean  to  gather, or  could mean  a  thousand. When  written in  a  word, it  had  nothing to  do  with  meaning, but  sound. Just  like  in  Arabic, Hebrew  participles  include  a  medial  long  vowel  in  the  first  stem-  pa'al/fa'ala. The  medial  vowel  indicated  a  lengthening in  sound- which gave  a  difference  in  meaning.

In  Arabic and  Hebrew  K-T-B  had  to  do  with writing, but  how  this  is  pronounced provided  the  meaning. KaTaBa  is  the  Arabic  fa'ala  and  is  a  masculine perfect- he  wrote; the  Hebrew is  KaTav. Add  a  medial  long  vowel  and  the  pronunciation and  meaning  changes; KATiBu  is  now  the  masculine active participle and  means he is writing. This  works  the  same  in  Hebrew- KWTeiV  (pronounced koteiv).

Kaf represented the  palm  of  the  hand, the  Taw/Ta  represented an  X  [a  sign  of  the  accusative] and  the  Beth/Ba represented  a  House; none of  these  signs  had  anything to  do  with  the  meaning of  the  verb  kataba/katav.

The  Hebrew verb  H-M-D  meant  to  desire, to  covet. The  commandment  Lo  TaHMoD  meant  (you) do  not  covet, desire. The  initial Taw  placed  it  in  the  second person imperfect. The  participle M-H-M-D  can  be  either  pi'el, pu'al, hiph'il  or  hoph'al-  depending on  inflection. In  the  pi'el, it  would be מְחַמֵּד mehammeid-  he  envies. In  the  pu'al (a  passive) it  would  be מֻחַמֵּד muhammeid  and  mean  he  is  envied. The  hiph'il  is  the  causative  and  would  be מַחְמִיד he  arouses  desire, causes  envy; the  hoph'al  would  be  the  passive  causative מֻחְמָד muhmad and  mean  he  is  caused  to  be  desired, etc.

The  Mim  came  from  the  Egyptian  sign for  water-  in  Phoenician, it  would resemble the  Egyptian sign; the  Hebrew Het  came  from  the  Egyptian sign  for wall  and  thread  (the  Phoenician clarifying this); the  Daleth from  Door. Water, thread/wall, and  door  had  absolutely nothing to  do  with  the  meaning of  the  verb  H-M-D.

I would like to add a few things for clarification- since I can no longer edit my post. The pastor which produced this video is obviously ignorant of Hebrew- he pronounced the name of the Hebrew Het as Chet (pronouncing the CH as CH in cheese). The Hebrew Het [ח] is pronounced like the Arabic Ha [ح] and Kha [خ]. In fact, in what is called Judeo-Arabic [Arabic which was written with Hebrew letters- used by Israelites in Arab countries], the Hebrew Het [ח] is always used for the Arabic Ha [ح] while the Hebrew Kaf [כ] is used for the Arabic Kha [خ].

This sort of nonsense has been a pet peeve of mine for most of my life; I have, living in the US for part of my early life, had many conversations with Christian missionaries who have been brainwashed with these concepts- trying to convince me YHWH- the name of God in Hebrew- was prophetic for Jesus being crucified. This is a pathetic attempt as altering the Text of the Hebrew Bible- a practice which is deceitful by its very nature. When anyone removes a Text from its context- as well as altering the meaning of the word, this person practices what is called eisegesis- adding into the Text what was not really there. Basically, this is lying in the guise of explaining a mysterious truth. Fortunately for me, I was raised with the knowledge of the Torah, the Injil, and the Qur'an- learning Arabic, Aramaic, Greek, and Hebrew. I would advise everyone to do the same.

It is not the name of Muhammad (SAAWAWS). In this place, it is an adjective and not the name of the Holy Prophet (SAAWAWS). There is references to prophets, and possibly to Muhammad (SAAWAWS), but not every time the MHMD appeared in a scripture necessarily referred to him. Context is what is very important and not fantasy. Eisegesis is an interpretation by adding into a Text, while exegesis is the opposite- using the Text, grammar, etc. to properly bring out the meaning.

The adjective מַחְמָד mahmad is used about 12 times in the Hebrew text- all as adjectives and not as names. For instance, in the Prophet Ezekiel (AS) it is written:

אֱמֹ֣ר׀ לְבֵ֣ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֗ל כֹּֽה־אָמַר֮ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִה֒ הִנְנִ֨י מְחַלֵּ֤ל אֶת־מִקְדָּשִׁי֙ גְּאֹ֣ון עֻזְּכֶ֔ם מַחְמַ֥ד עֵֽינֵיכֶ֖ם וּמַחְמַ֣ל נַפְשְׁכֶ֑ם וּבְנֵיכֶ֧ם וּבְנֹֽותֵיכֶ֛ם אֲשֶׁ֥ר עֲזַבְתֶּ֖ם בַּחֶ֥רֶב יִפֹּֽלוּ׃ 

Speak unto the house of Israel, so says the Lord YHWH: Look at me, I will profane my sanctuary, the glory of your strength, the desire [mahmad] of your eyes, and the gift of your soul; your sons and your daughters whom ye have left shall fall by the sword. 24:21

Certainly, this is not a prophecy in reference to the destruction of Muhammad (SAAWAWS)? No more is the adjective in the Song of Solomon (AS) a reference to Muhammad (SAAWAWS)- it is an adjective used to describe the body parts [as the previous verses provided the context] of the beloved- Solomon himself; this verse was from the point of view of the Lover. In fact, the adjective in this verse is plural and is mahamadim:

חִכֹּו֙ מַֽמְתַקִּ֔ים וְכֻלֹּ֖ו מַחֲמַדִּ֑ים זֶ֤ה דֹודִי֙ וְזֶ֣ה רֵעִ֔י בְּנֹ֖ות יְרוּשָׁלִָֽם׃

His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is altogether lovely [mahamadim]. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.'

clarification

41 minutes ago, Yaaqov Ben Yisrael said:

It is not the name of Muhammad (SAAWAWS). In this place, it is an adjective and not the name of the Holy Prophet (SAAWAWS). There is references to prophets, and possibly to Muhammad (SAAWAWS), but not every time the MHMD appeared in a scripture necessarily referred to him. Context is what is very important and not fantasy. Eisegesis is an interpretation by adding into a Text, while exegesis is the opposite- using the Text, grammar, etc. to properly bring out the meaning.

The adjective מַחְמָד mahmad is used about 12 times in the Hebrew text- all as adjectives and not as names. For instance, in the Prophet Ezekiel (AS) it is written:

אֱמֹ֣ר׀ לְבֵ֣ית יִשְׂרָאֵ֗ל כֹּֽה־אָמַר֮ אֲדֹנָ֣י יְהוִה֒ הִנְנִ֨י מְחַלֵּ֤ל אֶת־מִקְדָּשִׁי֙ גְּאֹ֣ון עֻזְּכֶ֔ם מַחְמַ֥ד עֵֽינֵיכֶ֖ם וּמַחְמַ֣ל נַפְשְׁכֶ֑ם וּבְנֵיכֶ֧ם וּבְנֹֽותֵיכֶ֛ם אֲשֶׁ֥ר עֲזַבְתֶּ֖ם בַּחֶ֥רֶב יִפֹּֽלוּ׃ 

Speak unto the house of Israel, so says the Lord YHWH: Look at me, I will profane my sanctuary, the glory of your strength, the desire [mahmad] of your eyes, and the gift of your soul; your sons and your daughters whom ye have left shall fall by the sword. 24:21

Certainly, this is not a prophecy in reference to the destruction of Muhammad (SAAWAWS)? No more is the adjective in the Song of Solomon (AS) a reference to Muhammad (SAAWAWS)- it is an adjective used to describe the body parts [as the previous verses provided the context] of the beloved- Solomon himself; this verse was from the point of view of the Lover. In fact, the adjective in this verse is plural and is mahamadim:

חִכֹּו֙ מַֽמְתַקִּ֔ים וְכֻלֹּ֖ו מַחֲמַדִּ֑ים זֶ֤ה דֹודִי֙ וְזֶ֣ה רֵעִ֔י בְּנֹ֖ות יְרוּשָׁלִָֽם׃

His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is altogether lovely [mahamadim]. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.'

Even if that be the case as you say. I have seen other signs which speak about Prophet Muhammad PBUHHP. 

I did not say there was never a reference to Muhammad (SAAWAWS) in the Hebrew Text- just not by name. Jesus, however, called the next messenger Ahmad- the most praised or most desired. The Torah commanded us, the Israelites- as this covenant was only between Israel and Allah at Sinai- to keep Torah; this is also what is required of us in Qur'an- to keep Torah. All the prophets- from the line of Abraham (AS) came with the same job- to call the Israelites to return to Torah observance and to confirm its message. 

As a Qara'i. I believe in the validity of all true prophets- it is a part of the 10 Principles of Qarai' Faith. The Karaite Principles of Faith, known as the Asereth Iqqarei HaEmunah [עֲשֶׂרֶת עִקָּרֵי הָאֱמוּנָה], enumerates the basic principles to which all Qara'im hold; these 10 principles are enumerated below.

א׃ אֲנִי מַאֲמִין בֶאֱמוּנָה שְׁלֵמָה כִי יֵשׁ אֱלוֹחַ אֶחָד קַדְמוֹן וְנִצְחִי בִלְתִי נִבְרָא לֹא מֵעַצְמֹו וְלֹא מִזוּלָתוֹ וְהוּא הָיָה וְהוֹהֶה וְיִהְיֶה

Alef: I believe in perfect faith that there is One Ancient, Eternal Deity uncreated, non-corporeal, and unchanging; He Was, Is, and Shall Be

ב׃ וְהוּא אֵינֶנוּ גוּף וְהוּא אֵין לוֹ דְמוּת בְּכָל הַנִבְרָאִים

Beth: He has no body and no form like any of the created beings
ג׃ וְהוּא אֲשֶׁר בָּרָא אֶת כָּל הָעוֹלָם מִלֹא דָבָר

Gimel: He it is Who created the entire Universe without a Word

ד׃ וְהוּא שָׁלַח אֶת מֹשֶׁה עַבְדֹּו לְנָבִיא אֶמֶת

Daleth: He sent his servant Moshe as a true prophet

ה׃ וְנָתָן לָנוּ עַל יַד מֹשֶׁה אֶת תֹורָתֹו הַקְֹּושָׁה עַל הַר סִינַי
He: He gave us, by the hand of Moshe, His Holy Torah on Mount Sinai

ו׃ וְנָתָן הַבֹּורֵא אֶת רוּחַ קָדְשֹׁו גַם עַל שְׁאַר נְבִיאֵי אֶמֶת וּשְׁלָהַם לִבְנֵי אָדָם לְהֹורֹותָם אֶת דְּרָכָיו וּלְהָדְרִיכָם בְּדֶרֶך אֶמֶת

Waw: The Creator also set His Holy Spirit upon the remaining true prophets and sent them to the children of Adam to instruct them with His Paths and to guide them in the true Path

ז׃ וּבִלְשֹׁון הָעִבְרִי נִתְנָה תוֹרַת הָאֱלֹהִים וְלָכֵן חוֹב לִלְמוֹד וְלַהֲגוֹת לְשׁוֹן הַתּוֹרָה וּבִאוּרָה

Zayin: And in the Hebrew Language in which the Torah of Elohim was given; therefore it is an obligation to learn and to meditate the language of the Torah and its exegesis

ח׃ וְכִי הוּא יִתְעַלֵה יְחַיֵה אֶת בְּנֵי אָדָם בְּיוֹם הַדִּין

Heth: And that He raises to life the children of Adam on the Day of Judgement

ט׃ וְהוּא רוֹאֶה וְיוֹדֵעַ אֶת הַכֹּל וְגוֹמֵל טוֹב לְעוֹשֵׂי רְצוֹנוֹ וּמַעֲנִישׁ לְעוֹבְרֵי רְצוֹנוֹ

Teth: He sees and knows everything and recompenses good to those who do His will and punishes those who transgress His will.

י׃ וְהוּא יִשְׁלַח אֶת מְשִׁיחַ צֶדֶק מִזזֶּרַע דָּוִד וִיקַבֵץ נִדְחֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל וִידַבֵר שָׁלוֹם לַגוֹיִם וְיַהֲפוֹךְ אֶל עַמִים שָׂפָה בְרוּרָה לִקְרֹא כֻלָם בְּשֵׁם יְהֹוָה לְעַבְדוֹ שְׁכֶם אֶחָד וְאָז יִהְיוּ כָל בּנֵי אָדָם כִּבְנֵי אִישׁ אֶחָד בְּאַהֲבָה וּבְשָׁלוֹם לֹא יִשָׁא גוֹי אֶל גוֹי חֶרֶב וְלֹא יִלְמְדוּ עוֹד מִלְחָמָה כִּי תִמָלֵא הָאָרֶץ דֵּעָה אֶת יְהֹוָה כְּמַיִם לַיָּם מְכַסִים

Yodh: And He will send the true Mashi’ach from the seed of Dawidh and he will gather the outcast of Yisrael and speak Peace to the nations and exchange a Pure Language for the peoples so all may call upon the name of YHWH and to worship Him in one accord; then shall all the sons of Adam be as the sons of one man- in love and peace. Nation will not lift up a sword against nation nor will they learn war anymore- for the Earth will be filled with the knowledge of YHWH as the waters cover the sea.
(Extracted from Eliyahu Bashiyatsi’s ָAddereth Eliyahu posted in Petah Tikva Constantinople 1831 page 38; translated by Yaaqov ben Yisrael)

We are commanded to obey the prophets to come, but we are also cautioned to never hear or obey any prophet which commanded us to forsake the Torah; the Qur'an is very clear that, as an Israelite, I must fulfill the covenant- keeping the Torah.

spelling error

33 minutes ago, Yaaqov Ben Yisrael said:

I did not say there was never a reference to Muhammad (SAAWAWS) in the Hebrew Text- just not by name. Jesus, however, called the next messenger Ahmad- the most praised or most desired. The Torah commanded us, the Israelites- as this covenant was only between Israel and Allah at Sinai- to keep Torah; this is also what is required of us in Qur'an- to keep Torah. All the prophets- from the line of Abraham (AS) came with the same job- to call the Israelites to return to Torah observance and to confirm its message. 

As a Qara'i. I believe in the validity of all true prophets- it is a part of the 10 Principles of Qarai' Faith. The Karaite Principles of Faith, known as the Asereth Iqqarei HaEmunah [עֲשֶׂרֶת עִקָּרֵי הָאֱמוּנָה], enumerates the basic principles to which all Qara'im hold; these 10 principles are enumerated below.

א׃ אֲנִי מַאֲמִין בֶאֱמוּנָה שְׁלֵמָה כִי יֵשׁ אֱלוֹחַ אֶחָד קַדְמוֹן וְנִצְחִי בִלְתִי נִבְרָא לֹא מֵעַצְמֹו וְלֹא מִזוּלָתוֹ וְהוּא הָיָה וְהוֹהֶה וְיִהְיֶה

Alef: I believe in perfect faith that there is One Ancient, Eternal Deity uncreated, non-corporeal, and unchanging; He Was, Is, and Shall Be

ב׃ וְהוּא אֵינֶנוּ גוּף וְהוּא אֵין לוֹ דְמוּת בְּכָל הַנִבְרָאִים

Beth: He has no body and no form like any of the created beings
ג׃ וְהוּא אֲשֶׁר בָּרָא אֶת כָּל הָעוֹלָם מִלֹא דָבָר

Gimel: He it is Who created the entire Universe without a Word

ד׃ וְהוּא שָׁלַח אֶת מֹשֶׁה עַבְדֹּו לְנָבִיא אֶמֶת

Daleth: He sent his servant Moshe as a true prophet

ה׃ וְנָתָן לָנוּ עַל יַד מֹשֶׁה אֶת תֹורָתֹו הַקְֹּושָׁה עַל הַר סִינַי
He: He gave us, by the hand of Moshe, His Holy Torah on Mount Sinai

ו׃ וְנָתָן הַבֹּורֵא אֶת רוּחַ קָדְשֹׁו גַם עַל שְׁאַר נְבִיאֵי אֶמֶת וּשְׁלָהַם לִבְנֵי אָדָם לְהֹורֹותָם אֶת דְּרָכָיו וּלְהָדְרִיכָם בְּדֶרֶך אֶמֶת

Waw: The Creator also set His Holy Spirit upon the remaining true prophets and sent them to the children of Adam to instruct them with His Paths and to guide them in the true Path

ז׃ וּבִלְשֹׁון הָעִבְרִי נִתְנָה תוֹרַת הָאֱלֹהִים וְלָכֵן חוֹב לִלְמוֹד וְלַהֲגוֹת לְשׁוֹן הַתּוֹרָה וּבִאוּרָה

Zayin: And in the Hebrew Language in which the Torah of Elohim was given; therefore it is an obligation to learn and to meditate the language of the Torah and its exegesis

ח׃ וְכִי הוּא יִתְעַלֵה יְחַיֵה אֶת בְּנֵי אָדָם בְּיוֹם הַדִּין

Heth: And that He raises to life the children of Adam on the Day of Judgement

ט׃ וְהוּא רוֹאֶה וְיוֹדֵעַ אֶת הַכֹּל וְגוֹמֵל טוֹב לְעוֹשֵׂי רְצוֹנוֹ וּמַעֲנִישׁ לְעוֹבְרֵי רְצוֹנוֹ

Teth: He sees and knows everything and recompenses good to those who do His will and punishes those who transgress His will.

י׃ וְהוּא יִשְׁלַח אֶת מְשִׁיחַ צֶדֶק מִזזֶּרַע דָּוִד וִיקַבֵץ נִדְחֵי יִשְׂרָאֵל וִידַבֵר שָׁלוֹם לַגוֹיִם וְיַהֲפוֹךְ אֶל עַמִים שָׂפָה בְרוּרָה לִקְרֹא כֻלָם בְּשֵׁם יְהֹוָה לְעַבְדוֹ שְׁכֶם אֶחָד וְאָז יִהְיוּ כָל בּנֵי אָדָם כִּבְנֵי אִישׁ אֶחָד בְּאַהֲבָה וּבְשָׁלוֹם לֹא יִשָׁא גוֹי אֶל גוֹי חֶרֶב וְלֹא יִלְמְדוּ עוֹד מִלְחָמָה כִּי תִמָלֵא הָאָרֶץ דֵּעָה אֶת יְהֹוָה כְּמַיִם לַיָּם מְכַסִים

Yodh: And He will send the true Mashi’ach from the seed of Dawidh and he will gather the outcast of Yisrael and speak Peace to the nations and exchange a Pure Language for the peoples so all may call upon the name of YHWH and to worship Him in one accord; then shall all the sons of Adam be as the sons of one man- in love and peace. Nation will not lift up a sword against nation nor will they learn war anymore- for the Earth will be filled with the knowledge of YHWH as the waters cover the sea.
(Extracted from Eliyahu Bashiyatsi’s ָAddereth Eliyahu posted in Petah Tikva Constantinople 1831 page 38; translated by Yaaqov ben Yisrael)

We are commanded to obey the prophets to come, but we are also cautioned to never hear or obey any prophet which commanded us to forsake the Torah; the Qur'an is very clear that, as an Israelite, I must fulfill the covenant- keeping the Torah.

What is your religion ? 

There is only one "religion" and this is Islam- this means, in a nutshell, to render to God that which is due. For every Ummah there was a minhaj [minhag in Hebrew] as well as a shari'ah- the shari'ah is the Text and jurisprudence derived from the Text; the minhaj was the ritual form of approach [modern Hebrew uses this term as tradition].

Islam is not simply a term, but a process- a practice. We believe in One Deity, we worship this One deity; this is Islam. The minhaj, from nation to nation, may vary. How we pray, how we fast, etc. The shari'ah also may vary; Israelites, as a form of zikr, wear tzitzit- which are, basically, tassels attached to the four cornered garments to remind us of the Torah [a word which meant instruction]. Tzitzit [ציצת] which comes from the Aramaic tzit [צית] which meant commandment. Only Israelites are commanded to do such a thing- as the Torah was for Israel alone and not- necessarily- for mankind in general. Therefore, there is no instruction for other nations or peoples to do such. 

My religious practice is Islam, my creed is the millah of Abraham- tawhid- (AS) and my nationality is benei Yisrael- therefore I keep the Torah. I, like all who obey God, am muslim in practice.

5 hours ago, Yaaqov Ben Yisrael said:

There is only one "religion" and this is Islam- this means, in a nutshell, to render to God that which is due. For every Ummah there was a minhaj [minhag in Hebrew] as well as a shari'ah- the shari'ah is the Text and jurisprudence derived from the Text; the minhaj was the ritual form of approach [modern Hebrew uses this term as tradition].

Islam is not simply a term, but a process- a practice. We believe in One Deity, we worship this One deity; this is Islam. The minhaj, from nation to nation, may vary. How we pray, how we fast, etc. The shari'ah also may vary; Israelites, as a form of zikr, wear tzitzit- which are, basically, tassels attached to the four cornered garments to remind us of the Torah [a word which meant instruction]. Tzitzit [ציצת] which comes from the Aramaic tzit [צית] which meant commandment. Only Israelites are commanded to do such a thing- as the Torah was for Israel alone and not- necessarily- for mankind in general. Therefore, there is no instruction for other nations or peoples to do such. 

My religious practice is Islam, my creed is the millah of Abraham- tawhid- (AS) and my nationality is benei Yisrael- therefore I keep the Torah. I, like all who obey God, am muslim in practice.

lolz, 

Muslims who use Song of Songs for Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam and claim that he is prophesied in it need to know that Song of Songs is not considered part of the Torah proper, which from a Quranic perspective, is a reference to those books that were revealed to Prophet Moses alayhi salam. The Song of Songs is part of the wider Jewish Tanakh and in particular, the Ketuvim (writings) and not the 'Torah'. 

7 hours ago, Son of Placid said:

Sure is nice to have a guy around who knows Hebrew. 

I am not sure how to take this; if it is a compliment, then I thank you. If it is sarcastic, I apologize to have annoyed you.

15 hours ago, Melvind said:

Muslims who use Song of Songs for Prophet Muhammad sallallaahu 'alayhi wa sallam and claim that he is prophesied in it need to know that Song of Songs is not considered part of the Torah proper, which from a Quranic perspective, is a reference to those books that were revealed to Prophet Moses alayhi salam. The Song of Songs is part of the wider Jewish Tanakh and in particular, the Ketuvim (writings) and not the 'Torah'. 

hmmm, how do you know that this is not part of Torah ? Since it is linked with Torah, it is considered as part of it. And to mention that the Torah was not  as what it is considered at present who knows how many chapters from Torah are last till today. I think Muslim scholars read every Jewish scripture that has been running down to them since centuries as part of their belief and they find signs in it. However, even if Songs of Solomon are not in Tanakah but even if we look at Present Torah which is known to contain chapters excluding Songs of Solomon has many signs regarding the coming of Prophet Muhammad PBUHHP and his following 12 successors. 

3 hours ago, Yaaqov Ben Yisrael said:

I am not sure how to take this; if it is a compliment, then I thank you. If it is sarcastic, I apologize to have annoyed you.

Please take it as a compliment. It's been a long time since someone came to the site as well versed in Hebrew as you are. Anyone who really has an interest in the scriptures wishes they knew the languages. I still have trouble with English.