Sign in to follow this  
Ībn Mūneer Āl-Feylī

Crazy christian

Rate this topic

Okay??

What am I supposed to do with this? The point of sharing this was??

The only thing i hear is nonsense from a women loudly spilling it out of her mouth with teeth as brown as her skin, very nice.

Heres another video to waste your time with:

1 minute ago, humanbeing101 said:

What's the point of anything?

Well, if you aim to learn how to count from 1 to 100 000 then you watch the video I linked and learn that.

If you aim to learn nonsense from people shouting on the streets, then you can watch the video you linked and learn nonsense from people shouting on the streets.

Though at least my video can be constructive in some way, yours however lack any kind of constructive purpose as it is only nonsense and it makes me question why you would spend your mortal limited time watching that, even further more, why you would share it here? What do you want me to do with it?

Just now, IbnSina said:

Well, if you aim to learn how to count from 1 to 100 000 then you watch the video I linked and learn that.

If you aim to learn nonsense from people shouting on the streets, then you can watch the video you linked and learn nonsense from people shouting on the streets.

Though at least my video can be constructive in some way, yours however lack any kind of constructive purpose as it is only nonsense and it makes me question why you would spend your mortal limited time watching that, even further more, why you would share it here? What do you want me to do with it?

I didn't ask you to comment. You seem emotional, if you don't want to watch it then bugger off. 

:salam:

She's a filthy kafirah. First of all, knowing Arabic doesn't mean that you're automatically wise and learned in the deen of Islaam. She used a verse without any historical setting and elucidated a verse without surrounding verses. The verse she cites, I think she cited 10:94 If I'm correct? Isn't about the Bible... 

Edited by Kamaaluddeen al-Ismail

8 hours ago, IbnSina said:

The point of sharing this was??

I think it is important for Muslims to be aware that this madness is hugely on the rise and more importantly to develop a counter-strategy which, I think, is barely existent.

Silence is golden but I believe, not in this matter.

Thirty or forty years have passed since Islamophobia was launched in its current shape and form but apart from shouting and cursng and breaking windows, Muslims worldwide have done very little to counter it.

The world Muslim community, including individuals like myself, has failed to counter the current war on Islam. 

I believe there is still time and that may be the implicit point of the opening post.

And never will the Jews or the Christians approve of you until you follow their creed. Say, "Indeed, the guidance of Allaah is the guidance." If you were to follow their desires after what has come to you of knowledge, you would have against Allaah no protector or helper. (2:120) 

Many of the People of the Scripture wish they could turn you back to disbelief after you have believed, out of envy from themselves [even] after the truth has become clear to them. So pardon and overlook until Allaah delivers His command. Indeed, Allaah is over all things competent. (2:109)

It is the wish of a section of the People of the Book to lead you astray. But they shall lead astray (Not you), but themselves, and they do not perceive! (3:69)