Rate this topic

Just now, humanbeing101 said:

Oh no, I asked the question wrong. I meant to say energy is eternal*. 

With Allah's permission only. Allah is the ONLY eternal Being without anyone's permission. 

26 minutes ago, humanbeing101 said:

If energy is unlimited does that mean we don't need God in the equation? 

There is two possibility. Either matters and energies were produced and created by themselves or an unlimited supreme being beyond human capacity and comprehension created these.

According to the modern science findings and facts we know no new energy or matter can be created or produced by itself. This is called 'Law of conservation of matters and energy'. They can only change form. but no new matter or energy can be produced by itself. It is established fact in Physics.

So you have no option but admit that an unlimited supreme being with no beginning and no end has created all this matters and energy. Simple and Clear.

Edited by Follower of Truth

11 minutes ago, Follower of Truth said:

There is two possibility. Either matters and energies were produced and created by themselves or an unlimited supreme being beyond human capacity and comprehension created these.

According to the modern science findings and facts we know no new energy or matter can be created or produced by itself. This is called 'Law of conservation of matters and energy'. They can only change form. but no new matter or energy can be produced by itself. It is established fact in Physics.

So you have no option but admit that an unlimited supreme being with no beginning and no end has created all this matters and energy. Simple and Clear.

Total amount of energy in the universe is exactly zero. This is a direct consequence of the first law of thermodynamics.

Special theory of relativity states that energy and mass are interchangeable. First law of thermodynamics states that energy of a closed system cannot be created or destroyed. However the vacuum behaves like a "bubbling pool" which constantly creates and annihilates pairs of particles and anti-particles.  This bubbling is called quantum energy fluctuation. Heisenberg's uncertainty principle predicts that during the inflationary phase of the universe there were quantum fluctuations, which magnified to cosmic scale.

To sum up, total amount of energy in the universe does not change with time and it’s still zero. What is changing with time is just the entropy (energy dispersal) of the universe, which is still increasing.

8 minutes ago, Ron_Burgundy said:

Total amount of energy in the universe is exactly zero. This is a direct consequence of the first law of thermodynamics.

Special theory of relativity states that energy and mass are interchangeable. First law of thermodynamics states that energy of a closed system cannot be created or destroyed. However the vacuum behaves like a "bubbling pool" which constantly creates and annihilates pairs of particles and anti-particles.  This bubbling is called quantum energy fluctuation. Heisenberg's uncertainty principle predicts that during the inflationary phase of the universe there were quantum fluctuations, which magnified to cosmic scale.

To sum up, total amount of energy in the universe does not change with time and it’s still zero. What is changing with time is just the entropy (energy dispersal) of the universe, which is still increasing.

Some people read the first law of thermodynamics and think it says energy is eternal when it clearly states it's only eternal in a closed system, and that closed system is our universe. Our universe is not eternal which means energy itself did not eternally exist.

7 minutes ago, hayaah said:

Science states ' energy cannot be created or destroyed ' hence making it eternel. 

Read my reply  and Ron burgundys above.

Edited by Hassan Y

Just now, hayaah said:

So doesn't energy exist outside the universe? 

No one knows that except Allah. We humans know nothing about what exists outside our universe or if there is even anything that exists at all. The laws of physics can only be used after the Big Bang, not before it.

Just now, Hassan Y said:

No one knows that except Allah. We humans know nothing about what exists outside our universe or if there is even anything that exists at all. The laws of physics can only be used after the Big Bang, not before it.

Is the outerspace inside the universe or outside? 

12 minutes ago, hayaah said:

there must be some form of energy keeping the universe in its place ...otherwise wouldn't it collapse? 

Like I said, we can make all the assumptions in the world about what exists outside the universe but we dont know because we don't have any little evidence of it. We barely know 1% about our universe.

43 minutes ago, hayaah said:

So doesn't energy exist outside the universe? 

We don't even know what does exist in universe. We just know about observable universe. Anything outside observable universe we can't say for sure. 

36 minutes ago, hayaah said:

there must be some form of energy keeping the universe in its place ...otherwise wouldn't it collapse? 

So read this... According to science, "Matter doesn't exist until you observe it". So i exist because a person next to me is observing me, you exist so because someone over there is observing you and a person observing you exist because there is a 3rd force observing him...... so there are unlimited observations going on. and we all exist because there is someone who is observing all of us. does it make sense to you? its quantum physics... so there has to be some force who is observing all of us like entire universe. 

And i call him Allah

Edited by Ron_Burgundy

Subhannallah, what an amazing topic..I have also heard that since Allah(SWT) is eternal, then names such as Khaliq (Creator) are actions that have and always will be occurring. If we say that there was any point that Allah (SWT) WASNT creating, then we have limited him, which we can not do since He can not be limited..This means "creation" is far more vast than we can ever fathom, as we are talking about a creation with no beginning and no end, since Allah has no beginning and no end, and since He has always been creating... Our universe exists as we know in the very least, within the realm of material, but according to Islam, there us more than just that,such as the realm of barzakh, the realm of malakut(angels) and so forth, so creation extends even to realms that are beyond our current place of existence. Hmmm...i guess the question i have now is, is barzakh and the realm of Malakut considered within our universe???   O.o

3 hours ago, hayaah said:

Science states ' energy cannot be created or destroyed ' hence making it eternel. 

That is contradicting the Big Bang Theory which states all "energy" was created via the Big Bang. There was nothing in the Universe that existed before this. Allah is outside the boundaries and limitations of this Universe (which He created), thus Allah existed "before" the Big Bang (since He caused it).

their is no eternal energy , even the sun will burn out someday , and we all know that the sun is main energy resource for earth survival .. some type energy can be recycle and reused but their is no eternal energy .