اسلام عليكم

I've been living in an area where I don't have to think about where to get my halal meat from.. I moved to Florida recently and I've been a vegetarian because I don't know a trusted butcher shop. I live in the Fort Lauderdale area and I need a trusted halal butcher shop. I don't care if I have to drive for hours. 

Thank you all.

2 hours ago, Aladin from Azra tribe said:

Eat sea fish, as I do in area with 75% Muslim population. Or you can try to find this man or somebody as him. I love this man.

I don't like most fish and I can't live without poultry lol

If you've found a local Islamic center, you can ask there. There are companies online where you can order, but they are crazy expensive, and the best known one, Midamar, had been sued for questionable practices and dishonesty about whether their foods are actually correctly slaughtered. 

On 1/16/2017 at 9:02 AM, TimeforM said:

One Bismillah and one Allahu Akbar doesnt make meat halal. You will never know if the meat is truly halal or not, unless you attend the slaughter with the butcher.

If it is Halal Certified then we can take it as Halal. You cannot prove anything but it doesn't mean you should stop believing. You can't even prove that i am for real i could be just your imagination.