M. J

what is the ruling in heidh

5 posts in this topic

Hey guys,I am onfused about something hope you can help me out.so I started my periods and then it stops for two days with signs of purity which for me are no blood n white discharge.but the problem is once it stops and I wait for a day and the discharge is white ,it comes back again in large amounts for a day then stops.it has the characteristics of mestrual blood.am still confused about this and no one actually knows the ruling on this

Edited by M. J

The period of Hayz is not less than 3 days and not more than 10 days and even if the blood discharged falls short of 3 days even by a small measure of time, that blood will not be considered as Hayz.

The first three days of bleeding should be continuous. Therefore, if blood is seen for two days and then interrupted for one day and then seen again, it will not be Hayz. Continuity of blood does not mean that during the three days blood should flow out continuously, rather if the blood is present within the vagina, it would be sufficient.

If a woman sees blood continuously for three days and then becomes pure, if she sees blood again, and if the total number of days in which blood was seen does not exceed ten days, the days in which blood flowed will be counted as of Hayz and on the middle days during which she remained pure, she can act like pure women.

If a woman sees blood for less than three days and becomes pure, after which she sees blood for three days or more having the signs of menses which were mentioned before, the second blood only will be Hayz.

If blood is seen for more than ten days, the extra days should be considered as Istihaza.

Please note that the yellowish fluid which stains the cotton (or pad) during the last days of monthly period is considered to be continuation of the monthly period, provided that the yellowish (or brownish) fluid does not exceed ten days (otherwise it is not treated as haiz). But if the yellowish fluid comes out at any other time and it is just yellow or brownish in color, then it has nothing to do with the monthly period. If its color is inclined to being yellow, it is treated as clean also.

What if a woman is bleeding for 3 weeks?

On ۱۳۹۵/۱۰/۲۲ ه‍.ش. at 1:18 AM, Ron_Burgundy said:

What if a woman is bleeding for 3 weeks?

If a woman is bleeding for 3 weeks, she should consider her usual  period time as the Heyz type and the other days as the Estehazeh type, which have difference rulles.